Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 pm
Adrian managed to set his guitar aside, letting it lean against his legs before Calista crashed into him. Mostly he needed to free his hands up for what came next. "I told you I'd find you again." Adrian said softly as he pulled her into his arms and his wings slowly wrapped themselves around her, not wanting to let her go again for fear of losing her, all the while tears of his own welled up in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 pm
The tears began rolling down her face as Amaya hugged Adrian back. Her lips met his and she wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling a little as she felt her heart race again. When she finally broke the kiss, Amaya looked up at him and smiled. "I've missed you so much..." She muttered, resting her forehead against his.

Cali was pinned between the two, though she was hugging Adrian again as well, happy that Adrian was back and happy that her mom looked the happiest that she had in four years.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:55 pm
"I missed you too. You have no idea." Adrian said, a smile creasing his lips the likes of which he hadn't had on in years. "At least it seems you've been busy in my absence. Any chance I'll get a cut of the royalties?" he joked, talking about the book he heard about before starting his hunt.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:07 pm
Amaya laughed a little, pulling on Adrian's hand, holding Calista's hand with her other one as she lead them towards the apartment. "You've got money still." She teased, placing a kiss on his lips again as they walked, the snow crunching under their feet. She was of course referring to the money that all owners had been forced to pay their fighters. Sikes had to pay out a hefty sum to his fighters, making Amaya laugh about it a little every time she though about it.

"See mommy! I told you Christmas makes everything better!" Cali cheered as she skipped along. She believed anything could happen at Christmas since they had been rescued four years ago, and lately she'd been hoping that Adrian would come back.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:13 pm
- OOC: *retarded chest puffing pose* I'm back! Let's see if I can stay caught up this time! Ahahaha! And I won't be forever alone when others join. xD Ahahaha... :foreveralone: -

Alexia was in the cafè she worked at, singing a sweet melody about seeing old friends in acapella.

'... Don't look away,
Because your friend is here with you again now.
Don't slip away,
For I have been waiting for you in this town...
'

She had written all the lyrics herself about her best friend who she wondered if she'd ever see again. That would make this song true, but for now, it gave her some hope she'd see him again. As the song ended, the people clapped for the mutant. "Thank you." she smiled, "That was called Faraway Friend'!" Then, she started singing another acapella song for her listeners; a song about getting to freedom which she wrote her first day free from the depressing caverns. It was the favorite among the cafè and that made her really elated.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 pm
"Only reason I've been pulling it off as a wandering musician. If it weren't for Sikes' going away present, I'd be another starving artist on the streets." Adrian said packing his guitar back up and returning it to his back before following Amaya hand in hand.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:26 pm
"How come you didn't go back to your band?" Amaya asked, cocking her head. "They were all you could talk about before." She commented. "Did you at least go back and see your parents?" She asked, continuing the barrage of questions though she didn't seem to realize it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:36 pm
"Yeah, that was all 'in a perfect world' remember? Turns out the world's not as perfect as I'd hoped." Adrian said rather grimly as he scratched the back of his head. "...But I can dig that story up later. We're in the midst of a happy reunion and the Christmas season, it's hardly the time for glum stories!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 pm
"Alright..." Amaya said, pulling out her keys and unlocking the door to the apartment. It was decorated for Christmas and was a decent size. The furniture was pretty modern, but it was cozy.

Cali ran over to the tree and put her ornament on the tree before running over into the kitchen to get a snack.

Amaya walked into the kitchen as well, putting a kettle on the burner and pulling out a plate of cookies, setting them on the counter. "So what were you doing in the middle of the city singing Christmas songs for?" She asked, cocking her head as she now took a seat at the counter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:47 pm
"Hoping to get your attention, and I guess it worked." Adrian said with a smile as he set his things down on the couch before taking a seat on the counter. "I was in the right place at the right time and caught you on tv. That's how I knew you were here." he said before taking a bite from a cookie.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:52 pm
"I could've flown in from somewhere else though." Amaya pointed out, though it was obvious that she did just happen to live in the city. She took a cookie from the plate and took a bite out of it, looking at Adrian carefully. "I don't even like going on tv to talk about it anymore, but my stupid publisher made me do at least four shows." She sighed. The kettle whistled and Amaya took out three mugs with coco powder in them. She filled them up and stirred them, putting whipped cream in them before handing Calista a mug and bringing the other two over to the counter, handing one to Adrian. "So how've you been?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 pm
"Kinda lonely, to be honest." Adrian said rather sheepishly as he looked down at the mug he now held in his hands. "I took off from home just as soon as I could to track you down. By the time I got back, it wasn't exactly the same anyway. Actually, it's more like it was the same, but the same as after I started mutating." he said before taking a sip of cocoa.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:02 pm
"What do you mean?" Amaya asked, her eyes flicking to Calista for a second to make sure she was distracted, which she was, seeing she was watching tv. She never went back home. She didn't want to deal with the emotions or people that might remember her. She just wanted it out of her life, though she was having a hard time understanding why Adrian was upset about being home.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:13 pm
"I still got 'the look'." Adrian said giving air quotes. "You know the one. Same look most normies give us, although that could just be me for standing out more." he said with a shrug. "I think everyone was expecting me to take the cure, go back to normal, and pretend nothing ever happened, but I just couldn't do it. I didn't want to do it. Yeah, it was a hellish experience, but I met you so it wasn't all bad. Even if it was all hunky-dory at home and no one gave it a second thought what I looked like, I wouldn't have wanted to stick around long anyway. Otherwise I would've started to hallucinate you yelling at me again for not keeping my promise to find you." he said with a small smile.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:19 pm
Amaya smiled as he finished, putting her hand on his and squeezing it lightly. "I'm sorry it didn't work out at home, but I'm glad that you're here..." She told him before letting go and taking a sip from her mug. "So you've been wandering around for years looking for me?" She asked, giving him a slight grin.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff