• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 pm
Pictures of you, pictures of me
Hung up on your wall for the world to see
Remind us all of what we used to be

Kathrine was basically bouncing off the walls with excitement at the thought of what today was; it was the first day of the road-trip with her three best friends. In a few hours they'd all be in St.Augustine, their first stop! She was already set to go, with a full tank of gas and all her bags in the back of the car already. But before that could happen, the three friends had to actually get their butts to her house. It had been a mutual agreement that they'd be using her car for this trip cause it was newest out of all theirs, so that would mean they'd have to meet at her house to leave. One of them had suggested that she picked them up from each of their houses. Her reply had been 'Ha! I already be doing most of the driving, do you really expect me to go and pick you up too?' Now here she was, outside waiting for the slow-pokes to arrive.

[Just click the middle icon for the outfit.]

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 am
Find a way; I will, too,
In a song for me to sing out.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! 'Argh... What's that annoying sound...?' a young girl, sleeping heavily in a purple twin size bed, thought, 'It's so annoying... Go away, evil demon chicken...' "Alexia?" a voice entered her mind, "Alexia, for God's sake, wake up! You've slept a whole extra hour and a half! Kathrine and the others won't be happy!" 'Who's that...?' she continued her inner dialogue, 'The demon chicken's momma...?' Then, Alexia was shoved off her bed and she finally opened her dark brown eyes. "What the ********>" she yelled, landing on her butt. Looking up, she saw it was her mother in her "clown" outfit for her job at Pizzafari in Disney's Animal Kingdom. "Oh, hi there" the high school graduate greeted, getting up. "It's after 10 o'clock." her mother stated, frowning. "What!?" she said, turning to her nightstand and grabbing the still beeping digital clock. '10:12 a.m.' it said. "I'm late!" Alexia screamed. "Thank you, Captain Sleepy Obvious." her mother said flatly, leaving the room. The young girl ran to the three bags-two black duffels and a Yumekui Merry messenger bag-in the corner of her room by her bathroom door, grabbing a list taped to the wall over them. Sitting on her knees, she opened a duffle bag filled with cosplays. Yes, cosplays. Wigs included. "The Witch... Miku Z... Iwasawa..." she muttered, looking through the bag, making sure they were all there, "And lastly, my rave stuff!" Once she checked that bag, she zipped it up and went to the next one. This time it was clothes and other nessecities. Checking off that one, she looked in her messenger bag. It had three notebooks-a diary, songbook, and other writings, a sketchbook, pencils, erasers, sharpeners, colored pencils, small speakers, a few Tide sticks for her cosplays, an emergency cosplay fix kit, a small first aid pouch, her anti-depressants, and a few other things. It still somehow looked nice and not overfilled on the outside. After checking that, she went over to her desk, yelling for her mother as she packed up her laptop in its own bag with other laptop stuff. "What?" the clown lady yelled back. "Give me a ride?" Alexia asked, grabbing her phone, iPod, and both their chargers (the cellphone having two-a normal and a car charger) and stuffing them in the Yumekui bag. "Fine. Hurry." The eighteen year old ran into her bathroom, ripping off her pajamas to get a quick shower. After, Alexia brushed her hair, toss to brush at her necessecity duffle, and put on eyeliner and mascara. She packed up the make-up and brush in the duffle before putting on her underwear and running across her room to grab her "Love Movement" shirt and black jeans to put them on. She slipped on her TWLOHA. bracelet and put on her crow necklace. Alexia then jumped on her bed to grab one last thing, her Bucket List. "Ready!" she said, stuffing it in her pocket. Her mother came in just then and proceeded to grab her two duffles. "Thank you, Mommy!" she said, blowing a kiss. "Uh-huh." was all she said in response. The graduate slung her messenger over her shoulder and her laptop bag in the opposite way. Grabbing her bass in its bag and the small portabke amp, she followed her mother to the car. After stuffing all her bags inside, Alexia and her mother were off.

- OOC: How's that? XD -

Rock out and let it echo.
With the crows, I'll sing out.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
August Hudson Croft

"Many surprises await you."

Bounding up Katherine's driveway, August began screaming her name. "Kit Kat! Kat! Look at me, I'm the first one here!" he hollered, carrying his luggage and backpack over his shoulder. He tossed it all down and ran at Katherine, swooping her up in a giant hug. "Where is everyone else? I thought were were supposed to meet at like 9:3o." August set Katherine back down and retrieved his stuff, riffling through his backpack. "There's gonna be snacks, right?" he asked, unwrapping a granola bar wrapper with his teeth. "'Cause y'all know how hungry I get."

∂αуѕ тяανєℓℓє∂: ησηє уєт | | вυ¢кєтℓιѕт ιтємѕ ¢яσѕѕє∂ σƒƒ: ησηє уєт | | мσσ∂: єχ¢ιтє∂ αη∂ нυηgяу | | συтƒιт: ι ¢αη тαкє σƒƒ тнє нαт  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Moments had passed since she had gone outside to wait, so Kathrine thought the only she could do as she waited was play games on her phone. The phone she nearly dropped when she heard someone screaming her name as they approached her at a rapid speed. She didn't need to look up from her phone to know who it was, because there was only one male she knew who would call her Kit Kat, and that would be her second closest friend: Auggie. A grin broke across her face as she tucked her phone in her pocket, her gaze moving upward just before he picked her up in a hug, which she gladly returned as giggles erupted from her cause of his silliness. Once her feet were touching the ground again she answered the question he asked, doing her best to act annoyed as she spoke. "Yes, we were supposed to meet at 9:30, but it seems no one actually shows up when they say they will, and that includes you!" At the end of her sentence she made sure to point at him, as if he just committed the worst act anyone could imagine. Then he had to ask about snacks, which just broke her down, making her laugh. Once she was able to control her laughter, she took a few steps towards him, patting his shoulder. "Of course there's gonna be snacks. No one wants to be in a car with you and that bottomless pit of yours demanding for food." Poking his stomach, she turned on her heel, she skipped onto her porch, grabbing two groceries bags off the swinging bench and holding them up for him to see. "There's enough snacks here to lost us until Atlanta."

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:15 pm
A young man walked down the street, a duffel bag dragging on the ground and a volume set of books in his hand, his neck had a small backpack on it. " Come on Aaron... there probably all waiting for you!" He grunted angrily, it wasn't that his stuf was heavy it was the fact that the One Piece books almost kept falling and he culd not let that happen. But despite the struggle he was having Aaron was pretty excited, after months no years of planning, him and his friends would finnaly set off on the road trip. He had his bucket list ready, a steady supply of undies, and a hankering for adventure....... and miles and miles of driving. "Yes!" Aaron shreiked in embaressment, he was a little ways of a way from Kit Ka- Oops Katherines house, that was August's name, he learned that the hard way... a little over 9,000 times. " The King has arrived!" Aaron yelled to his friends as he set his Manga's down along with his bags. "Who's Ready for a wild trip filled with sex, drugs, alcohol and any other thing we could never do here..... I'm not!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:41 pm
Find a way; I will, too,

"Mom, we can't stop for McDonald's!" Alexia complained. "You need to eat breakfast and I know you won't bother with it." her mother argued. After going through the drive thru, her mother finally went to Katherine's house. Alexia got out of the car, her messenger bag over her shoulder and McDonald's in hand. "Sorry, guys." she said, coming up the driveway, "I woke up late and Mom forced us to go to McDonald's. Can soneone help me with my stuff?" She took off her messenger and, still holding her food, not trusting her friends not to chuck it or devour it, she went back to the car to get her cosplay duffle bag-the heaviest of her bags.

- OOC: I did that just to mess with certain McDonald's haters. :3 -

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
August Hudson Croft

"Alexiaaaaaa!" August hollered, dropping his stuff once more to attack another friend with a hug. He then set her down to give Aaron a great big man hug. "Now," August started, picking up Alexia's bags, "everyone's here. So can we all load our stuff into Kit Kat's car and go?" He looked around for the granola bar he was eating. "What happened to my granola?"

∂αуѕ тяανєℓℓє∂: ησηє уєт | | вυ¢кєтℓιѕт ιтємѕ ¢яσѕѕє∂ σƒƒ: ησηє уєт | | мσσ∂: єχ¢ιтє∂ αη∂ нυηgяу | | συтƒιт: ι ¢αη тαкє σƒƒ тнє нαт  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 pm
Find a way; I will, too,

"Nyan!" she squeaked, getting hugged by August and dropping her cosplay bag, "Calm down..." She recollect her cosplay bag and went to say bye to her mother. "See ya, Momma." Alexia said, blowing a kiss. "I'll miss you!" her mother said, "Be safe!" With that, her mother drove off. "You probably ate it, baka." she replied to the hyper guy.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:15 pm

"Sure, you're the king, Aaron." the brunette said as she placed the bags of snacks in her car. Standing up straight, she took a moment to look around the yard, realizing that everyone was now here. (She hadn't heard Alexia cause she been in the car.) As she went to go help her best friend with her bags, she spotted the object August was looking for on the roof of her car. Grabbing it, she made her way towards Alexia mother's car, making sure to wave the granola bar if front of August's face, but making sure he wasn't able to grab it right away. "You gotta be more careful where you put your food, Auggie. Someone may throw it away, or worst," With a pause there, she took a small bite of the granola bar. "or they could take it and eat it them self." It wasn't like he could grab it, since he was holding Alexia's bags. Turning her back to him, she smiled brightly at the other female. "You know Lexi, I almost thought I was going to be stuck with these two idiots the whole entire summer by myself! I almost forgot you were prone to sleeping in late."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
August Hudson Croft

August gasped, whining after his granola bar. "Give it baaack!" he whined at Katherine. "I wasn't--ooh, don't you dare!" August watched helplessly as the girl took a bite of his precious granola bar. "Why would you dooo thaaaat?" He dropped Alexia's bags by the trunk of Katherine's car. "I'm not an idiot," August mumbled, going over to snatch his food. "My tummy has the rumblies. And now Kit Kat is eating my food." He pretended to cry, leaning heavily on the perpetrator. At the same time, he tried to sneakily grab his granola.

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:47 pm

"Why would I do what? Take a bite of your granola bar? Obviously, I love to torture you!" Kathrine said, glancing at August to show she was surprised he had to ask. As she crossed her arm, she mumbled something that went along the lines of "Oh, yes you are." When he approached her, she made sure to keep the granola bar out of his reach. Then he had to go a lean on her, a small, weak girl compared to him. She nearly fell over when so much weight was put on her. Yet, she managed to smack his hand away from her hand which was holding the granola bar, while also pushing him off of her, taking a few steps back. "You'll get your little snack back once you get your butt in the car!" Before he could even protest to that idea, she was running to the driver's seat, getting ready to dive for cover before he could think of way to get his food back before hand.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:51 pm
Find a way; I will, too,

"You're acting like a child, August-kun..." Alexia said, going to put all her bags in Katherine's car by herself. Slunging her messenger bag back on, she open her bag of food and retrieved a McMuffin. "Maybe you should get McDonald's for breakfast next time." she suggested, eating, "Kathy-chan hates that." She always used Japanese suffixes with her friend's names; August and Aaron have kun added cause they are both younger guys and Katherine had chan because she was a younger girl.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
August Hudson Croft

Groaning, August followed Katherine and claimed the passenger seat, closing the door firmly behind him. "Now, you must return what is rightfully mine," he declared, holding his hand out. "And Alexia, I thought I told you to just call me 'August.' I'm younger than you for one. So it's like, I don't know." He sighed. "I had my breakfast all packed. Well, my mom actually packed it for me. Oh! I have an apple!" He started rifling through his backpack again, and found an apple hidden under a book and his iPod. "Maybe you can buy me Mickey D's on the way," August said, winking at Alexia, and laughed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 pm
- OOC: I'm so confused with the seniority! >< *goes in a corner* -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:36 pm
Angel in my Dreams
- OOC: I'm so confused with the seniority! >< *goes in a corner* -

[NO IT'S OKAY. See, August's birthday is August, and Alexia's birthday is in July. c: Don't be confused!]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff