Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Beauty and the Beast (Open and still accepting villagers ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:44 pm
The hunter's weapons were starting to block her path to get home so she was forced to head towards the town. She roared at him again as a way to get him to see what he was doing. Even as a beast she didn't want to hurt innocent people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:50 pm
Darian gave a large sigh as he watched the beast heading towards the town "Damn, i cant chase it into town, there are innocent people there..." He look around frantically before spotting a fallen tree sticking up at an angle, he ran with haste before launching himself from the end of it and landing on the beasts back, holding on with the use of a leather strap wrapped between both his hands and the beasts neck, attempting to steer it away  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm
The beast roared and ran back towards her home while trying to buck the hunter off. She looked around and smirked as she saw a low hanging large branch ahead. She ran super fast at it and he could see that she was going to ram him into it to get him off her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:10 pm
Not hearing the noises anymore, Victor stopped running. He realized he had gone off the path, and could see a home close. "Who in the world would live out here?" he wondered aloud, approching it slowly. He pushed open the gate, holding his book under his arm for the moment. Victor came to the porch and knocked on the door. It opened at his touch. He stepped inside, glancing around. It seemed abandoned. Perhaps he had found a new reading spot?  

gaaras and milk

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:45 am
Darian watched as the low hanging branch grew ever closer, unable to let go due to the leather strap wrapped around his hands holding him on "......Oh s**t..." He braced himself for impact, knowing fully well this would most probably brake bones.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:56 am
The beast smirked and suddenly jumped up over the branch. When she did a notch on it cut the leather strap and freed her and she ran off at top speed while he was left on the branch.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 am
"Damn it!! Get back here monster!!" Darian dropped down from the branch and brushed himself off, watching the beast get away yet again before swearing to himself and punching the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 am
She snickered as she continued to run home. "Better luck next time, hunter." she said as she ran. After about 10 minutes of nonstop running, she finally stopped at an old cottage. She saw the door was open and smelled a man was there. She carefully walked up to the door, her large paws being silent as she walked in. She looked around and saw a very handsome man in her house. She slammed the door behind her and was covered in darkness so he couldn't see her. "Who are you? What are you doing in my home?" she asked in a calm tone.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:23 am
Victor jumped, startled by the noise of the door. In the darkness, he could not make out whom he was talking to. "I-I'm sorry for the intrusion. I was just l-looking for somewhere quiet to read." He turned towards the door. "I'm very sorry! I'll just be on my way."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 am
The prince suddenly felt her furry tail wrap around him and push him onto the old chair in the living room. "Why the rush? You may read here. I don't get visitors often. Many people tend to stay clear of my home." she said as she circled around him. Even though it was dark, he could see a large outline move around him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:40 am
The outline seemed to be some sort of bear, or a wolf! Victor felt himself quiver in fear. Was this it? The beast the villagers had been talking about? He thought it was only a rumor, a myth! He moved uncomfertably. "A-are you going to eat me? I-I can assure you, I do not taste very good, and the royal gaurd will serch for me! You will be arrested--thrown in the dungeon!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:45 am
He heard the beast chuckle and felt a big thump as she sat on the floor a few feet away from him. "My strength exceeds that of 10 men. If the hunter cannot get me then your guards have no chance in hell." she told him. "But no, I will not eat you. However, you will be my prisoner for trespassing." she told him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:29 pm
Darian followed the beast footprints in the snow, looking to see they stopped at a house that seem out of place in the woods "well would you look at that, the beast has a home...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 pm
(um actually, could you not have him find the house yet? this is supost to be at least a month long time-line so there's plenty of time for him to find her.)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:41 pm
(( lol, dont worry, i was never going to get him to find you, its completely the wrong house, he just followed the footprints of a common wolf to the house that was attracted by food. was gunna explain that in my next post but my computer died before i could ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff