No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Worlds Apart(Accepting/OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ok This rp will visit many worlds so what worlds would you like to see most?
  Naruto.
  Sonic.
  Kirby.
  Twilight.(XD jk. Not really a world)
  Zelda.
  FMA.
  All the worlds but twilight. (:P )
  All plus twilight. (REALLY?!?! o.o )
View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:48 am
(MARRY CHRISTMAS BUMP!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 am
- OOC: You said it was my choice. razz Fine. I'll do the Oathkeeper. Once I get into contact with BunchaStrange (she helps me get pictures when I can only access my Wii), I'll get my profile sent in. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 pm
koolio... BUMP FOR BEING FIRST ACCEPTED SHADOW BRINGER  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:28 pm
- OOC: Goes for Soliders of Life as well. *winks* Only posted here since you're in this roleplay, too, and figured this was an easier way to spread the message. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:31 pm
Lol it's alright  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:17 pm
(Bump i almost have all i need to start it may start after Christmas razz )  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:46 pm
(Wow alot of people are voting who else is joining?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 pm
((i'll join, lemme just make the skeleton and pm it...

I'm a Zelda Fan like no other... trust me on that one... I'm going to use my Vindictus character as a shadow bringer though...))  

Paradise451

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm
((I'm ready to get this thing started. XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:43 pm
(OK i know you guys arn't on but i will start things up and i will reply when i get on again. Ok for the shadow bringers you will be in the shadow world at the moment. This starts with Levi and his two friends in their starting world.)

+Chapter 1+
Chosen

Intro Song

Levi opened his eyes and all he saw was darkness. He looked around and realized that he was flouting in mid-air and he had no idea how he was doing it. "We-were am I?" He asked as he tried close his eyes and open them as if to try and wake from a terrible nightmare.

All of a sudden a deep voice came from the darkness, like lighting cutting trough the sky. "YOU WHO ARE CHOSEN BY THE KEY, TO BRING LIGHT TO THE DARKNESS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!" It said and then stopped.

"What???" Levi said as he became confused. He tried closing his eyes, and when he opened them he was standing in front of three doors. He looked at the door on the left and it had a picture of a Sword on it. Then he looked at the right one and it had the picture of a Black wing on it. But what got him is when he looked at the middle door it had nothing on it. "What it going on now?" He asked himself as he continued to look over the doors.

"EACH DOOR IS A CHOICE TO MAKE!!! THE DOOR TO THE LEFT IS FOR POWER, BUT IT COMES AT THE COST OF THE COURAGE TO USE IT!!! THE DOOR ON THE RIGHT IS FOR DARKNESS, BUT IT COMES AT THE COST OF FEARING IT!! AND THE MIDDLE IS FRIENDSHIP, BUT IT COMES AT THE COST OF LOSING IT!!" The voice said then the middle glowed and there was a picture of a crown on it.

Levi looked at the crown on the middle door and then the others. "This makes no sense. What am i to do?" He asked but the mysterious voice did not answer. "Great well i guess i have to go with the one in the middle." He said and he opened the door and a bright light swallowed him.
When he came to he was in his bed. "That was some weird dream." He said then looked at the clock and shot up. "I'M LATE!!! LACEY IS GOING TO KILL ME!!" He screamed as he got dressed and ran out his room. "MOM I'M GOING TO MEET LACEY AND VICTOR AT THE PARK!!!" He yelled he gabbed a piece of toast and ran out the door.

(Ok for Lacey and Victor we are supposed to meet in the park to explore a weird spot they found in the middle of a wooded area.)

NOW THIS RP IS OPEN YAY!!!!!

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:22 pm
(Bump i guess everyone is still offline emotion_kirakira )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Victor sat on a bench thinking. Wonder when they're gonna get here... He sighed and muttered, "This is completely and utterly boring." He yawned.

MaximumDaddy

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

Dante sat in a chair by the beach just lounging around. Now if my calculations were correct, things should happen any day now. He thought to himself as he took another swig of his drink. "Nothing I can do but sit here and fish all day." He said to himself and pulled out his fishing poll.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:39 am
( emotion_facepalm Well i am dumb. For all the others except the mysterious man and the 3 mains at the moment are on the world of Riften were you guys can do as you wish at the moment have fun with it till the mains are done with their opening story razz Think of it as a different point of view or a arch. )  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200