Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 am
Syaoran-Puu
How about some plotting with my girl Auva for Mares, Mares, Mares?

She is basically a mute (tho she can speak she doesn't tend to.... XD I have no idea what may actually make her speak one day). Could be interesting for him to meet a very unusual mare.... XD

Can be as an adult or foal... I woudl probably lean to more teen tho personally XD around when Auva first started to wander?

User Image

I would love for Alexandre to meet Chandra! 8D
His brother Damir is actually mute (no one knows if he can talk or not, he won't even try. x3).
So I think he could maybe communicate with her a bit in some form or another, once he got over the fact that she is young mare and he is a young teen stud. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Syaoran-Puu
How about some plotting with my girl Auva for Mares, Mares, Mares?

She is basically a mute (tho she can speak she doesn't tend to.... XD I have no idea what may actually make her speak one day). Could be interesting for him to meet a very unusual mare.... XD

Can be as an adult or foal... I woudl probably lean to more teen tho personally XD around when Auva first started to wander?

User Image

I would love for Alexandre to meet Chandra! 8D
His brother Damir is actually mute (no one knows if he can talk or not, he won't even try. x3).
So I think he could maybe communicate with her a bit in some form or another, once he got over the fact that she is young mare and he is a young teen stud. XD
Pssttt this is Auva XD Chandra's daughter hehehe.
Ah! Well that would certainly make it more interesting since he is unlikely to just back off and leave her alone because she is silent! =D

Would you care to start?  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:31 am
Syaoran-Puu
Pssttt this is Auva XD Chandra's daughter hehehe.
Ah! Well that would certainly make it more interesting since he is unlikely to just back off and leave her alone because she is silent! =D

Would you care to start?

*Facepalm* Ya know when you say something even though you know better? XD THAT WAS THAT.
*shakes head* Ah, well I think that is a sign that my brain is out on vacation. Hahaha.
Sorry about that.

I can start it four us. :} Do you want me to pm it to you when I'm done or would you rather I quote you here or in the RP? C:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 am
~Kiana_Nala~

*Facepalm* Ya know when you say something even though you know better? XD THAT WAS THAT.
*shakes head* Ah, well I think that is a sign that my brain is out on vacation. Hahaha.
Sorry about that.

I can start it four us. :} Do you want me to pm it to you when I'm done or would you rather I quote you here or in the RP? C:
Heheeh =D Thats ok, I completely understand! *huggles*

And either is fine smile I do request that you let me know when you tag tho (PM is usually the quickest way) just so I know which RPs to go retag... XD I have a lot running at once hehehe.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:02 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:41 pm
Getting to starters/tags today. :3  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:05 am
Caught up on starters!
Now to get to the tags.
Will be later this afternoon as it is now 7:04 AM here.
I need sleep. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:15 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:50 am
emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 am
Only a couple more tags left!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm
Two more tags down. Four more to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:02 am
Love bump.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:03 am
emotion_kirakira emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 pm
I would like to offer up Sheria first! She need to meet a few people before heading up to Eden and plus, she could be the heart breakie since your stallion has already had his heart broken. She is pre-engaged due to a long chain of plots her pack has going but she does come across as quite flirty and maybe that could lead to the two of them having a non breeding fling, just a fun teen thing however she could get a little too attached in all the fun. She could explain her predicament early on, in which case it would lead to Alexandre not wanting to get too attached and having to 'break it off' even though Sheria would know it's for the best, the hurt will still be there.

I would also like to offer up Neria for the aftermath. If he would like some words of wisdom or someone to listen to the relationship problems he is having trouble with. Of course Neria is going to have heard of Sheria but it won't ring a bell if it's brought up for the time being, since she won't have met her yet.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:17 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22483997  
Chat and Plot Zone