Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am
Eh you're choice if it's pretty much useless then you can leave it. >.>
You stated that he was practically middle aged in the beginning so it'd be basically one middle aged dude and another middle aged old dude lol. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:33 am
Teh Roarie
This could work for me. Since apparently Maion was confused on his direction once. Hoto could use a buddy who knows.
Oki doki smile

Well we can just RP them and see were it goes if you want, or if you want him to learn or have any particular things passed on just let me know and I will try and include them for you..

Would you care to start?  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:47 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Tag

Yumitoko II

Maybe You Know Something I Don't

Syaoran-Puu

Angeni Elder

Thank you everyone. I hope those will do

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:13 pm
Bumping this.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 am
*prods*  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:27 pm
Quote:
Mother Goddess, Lead Me - Hoto is wishing to the stars for some insperation. Perhaps your Soq has it?

I don't know if this is entirely what you had in mind, but I just so happen to have the angeni of Revelations! biggrin

User Image

Here is a description of her domain power:

Revelation: communication of knowledge to man by a divine or supernatural agency.

More specifically, Mary's domain deals in divine revelations. Her one power is that she can grant a being (soquili/human/whatever) a revelation. Generally this occurs in their sleep, though with great focus, she can give someone a waking revelation that is more like a hallucination. These revelations are meant to be metaphoric communications between whatever deity the recipient believes in and the recipient. The deity is portrayed according to the belief of the recipient, so it is really up to debate about whether the revelations actually have divine source or whether they're products of the recipient's subconscious.

The revelations are generally in response to a specific question or problem in that soquili's life. They most often involve the recipient's deity giving them guidance, but in rare cases they can show visions of the future. These visions are never very clear and usually require much interpretation of the metaphoric images provided.

Mary can exert some control about the subject of the revelations, but not the content or the message. So while she might be able to grant Xelloss a revelation about turnips, she wouldn't be able to control the deity he envisions (Lord Shabranigdu), and wouldn't be able to control what sort of advice that deity would give him about turnips (Shabranigdu says, destroy all turnips!).

If she met with your fellow, she could grant him a revelation to help guide his way! I haven't had the chance for her to use this power yet in RP, and I think it'd be fun!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:43 pm
Roniel Targaryen

*drools* Yes please Roniel. It's been a while since I RP'd with you.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:58 pm
Sweet! biggrin Mary finally gets something to do!

Are we going to set it up as a rando encounter that turns interesting, or something else?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:25 pm
Teh Roarie

Meet and Greets - Hoto is one of those characters I don't mind doing these with. His personality never ceases to surprise me.

or

A Soq With Native Markings? - I don't know if there's another out there. But I know he'd like to meet them.

Hi! So I have a stallion who has markings, but they aren't really native, but his markings do have a tale behind them which have a native twist. If he does not work for the Native Marking plot, then would you be interesting in the normal meet and greet plot?

My boyo is Adondvo Nudade. He is a storyteller from the Asgina Kanehelvsgi herd and he has come to Kawani to learn more stories to add to his repertoire of tales. Adonvdo is very expressive in his tales; he enjoys reeling in his audience into a story he weaves; his most favorite tale to tell is the one that is depicted upon his coat.

Thanks for your time :]

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:58 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Sweet! biggrin Mary finally gets something to do!

Are we going to set it up as a rando encounter that turns interesting, or something else?
Absolutely! Would you set it up since you do them so prettily?  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm
Thalea
Teh Roarie

Meet and Greets - Hoto is one of those characters I don't mind doing these with. His personality never ceases to surprise me.

or

A Soq With Native Markings? - I don't know if there's another out there. But I know he'd like to meet them.

Hi! So I have a stallion who has markings, but they aren't really native, but his markings do have a tale behind them which have a native twist. If he does not work for the Native Marking plot, then would you be interesting in the normal meet and greet plot?

My boyo is Adondvo Nudade. He is a storyteller from the Asgina Kanehelvsgi herd and he has come to Kawani to learn more stories to add to his repertoire of tales. Adonvdo is very expressive in his tales; he enjoys reeling in his audience into a story he weaves; his most favorite tale to tell is the one that is depicted upon his coat.

Thanks for your time :]
I do like this idea. Adding another story about coat markings to his repitouar would be completely fine with me. And I'm sure Hoto could pull a few more stories and legends out if asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Awesome! Do you want me to set up the rp or do you want to do that? Oh and I have to warn you I may be a tad slow, I have finals coming up, so most of my time will be used studying, but I will try to rp when I have a break. :}

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:41 am
Thalea

Awesome! Do you want me to set up the rp or do you want to do that? Oh and I have to warn you I may be a tad slow, I have finals coming up, so most of my time will be used studying, but I will try to rp when I have a break. :}
It's fine. I can wait.

I would ask you to set it up this time. I'm unfamiliar with your RP style and have no idea where you want Hoto to be. So set it so I have some idea please?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:34 pm
Oh ho ho ho! Have a RP! ^^ You asked ever so nicely, after all!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:03 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Oh ho ho ho! Have a RP! ^^ You asked ever so nicely, after all!
Thank you.

xD I figure everyone needs compliments sometimes. Especially when they're true.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff