Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Bloodlust [NA//O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:37 pm
Annie smiled bashfully and laced her fingers with Tara's. She giggled. "Thanks, and um, where ever you want. I just want a salad." Annie wasn't a big eater, and she was also a vegetarian which sometimes limited her options. The lack of food kept her skinny, and she didn't have to work out to keep it that way. They walked along the street hand in hand, Annie drifting happily closer to Tara. Their pull was magnetic in her mind. "And maybe after lunch...we can do more couple stuff. Like...kiss sim'more?" She asked, tilting her head to the side and bitting her lip. Her eyes ran over Tara. She was just so beautiful--Annie was slightly jealous.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:50 pm
Tara immediately started leading Annie to her favorite restaurant, which she had been meaning to do for a while but kept forgetting. There, they didn't ask questions about Tara's peculiar eating habits, because she was nice to the waitresses and tipped well. At Annie's second statement, Tara let out a soft chuckle. "I don't know. Any more kissing and I might just lash you down and have my way with you. You're too beautiful to resist," she teased.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:53 pm
Annie flushed hard. Compliments always did that to her, half the reason why was because she didn't believe them. Her gaze fell to her feet as she smiled shyly, bumping her hip against Tara's. "I'm okay with that," she nearly whispered. That's all she ever wanted. For Tara to want her...because she wanted Tara so much.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:18 pm
Tara flushed again, as new images flooded her mind. "You're giving me fantasies," she complained, bumping Annie's hip back. "I don't want to have fantasies until we're at my place." She guided Annie into her favorite restaurant, going immediately to the booth in the corner that had been made hers by repeated visits. A waitress came over quickly. "Your usual will be out in a bit, Tara," she said to Tara with a smile before turning to Annie. "And what will your friend will be having?" Tara quickly corrected it to 'girlfriend' before saying she'd just have a salad, smiling back. "That's Theresa," Tara informed Annie. "She's seventeen, and one of the girls I counsel. Nice kid."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:36 pm
"Oh, she seems nice." Annie said softly. She pulled her hair over her shoulder and began running her hands through it was she looked over Tara. Her hair was a silky raven waterfall, her lips were full, plump, and red, her nose had a beautiful curve, and her skin was pale and smooth. She was just perfect. To think, a girl like her deserved someone like Tara? Annie looked at the table timidly. "So," she attempted to keep her mind on track. "It sounds like you're really going to do great at this job, Tara." she cooed. "Does it pay okay too? I mean, are you going to be able to keep up with your rent and everything?" Annie was very happy for her girlfriend. Doing something you love was more important than everything else, but Annie wanted to make sure she was taken care of. She slipped her foot out of her shoe and gently slid it up Tara's leg under the table while smiling sweetly at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:49 pm
"It doesn't pay much," she admitted. "But it's enough to pay the rent, and I can usually find someone to take me out to lunch so I can save money for occasions like this. Usually it's Mark and his partner, Brian." Tara responded to Annie's advance by doing the same thing to her, and she was having a hard time trying to look anywhere but at Tara, but she eventually did when Theresa came back with two plates, setting them down in front of Tara and Annie. "Here you go, ladies. And please keep the ocular shagging to a minimum. My boss doesn't like it." She left with a wink, making Tara shake her head with a soft chuckle before turning her attention to the steak before her, smiling thankfully at Theresa when she carried out two more. Eating a lot of meat helped her control herself.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 pm
Annie thanked Theresa and giggled with a small flush before covering her salad in her dressing. She looked at the steak in front of Tara. It looked...rare. There was hardly any brown on it, but Tara seemed fine with it. And why was she eating so much? She shrugged it off and mixed her salad before taking a large bite. She hummed with satisfaction and swallowed. "Well, anyway, I'm just happy you'll have enought to provide yourself with--and don't worry. I can pay for our outings if you want." Annie assured, carefully slipping her foot back into her shoe as gracefully as Cinderella. "Mm, this salad is really good. Thanks, T." she said, beaming beautifuly at her girlfriend. "How did you find this place; through Theresa?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:03 pm
Tara blushed. "Actually, I found this place before I met you. I was on a date with a girl who later turned out to be crazy as hell, and she took me here. Of course, halfway through the date she accused me of looking at the waitresses and stormed out. I forgot about it for a while and rediscovered it a few weeks ago. I've been meaning to take you here, but... well, you're busy being all sexy schoolgirl, and I've been job-hunting." Tara gives a little shrug. "Theresa actually got this job through me. I know the manager because she volunteers at the center sometimes."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:09 pm
Annie flushed and crossed her legs at Tara's remark. She looked down into her bowl and pushed some of the lettuce around. She was right; both of them had been extra busy lately, and Annie felt like they should take some time out to spend some extra time together. "Well, after finals, I have a week off of school." She glanced up at Tara again. "We could spend some quality time together. Do the things we used to...maybe relive our first date." That was kind of a funny story, since Tara asked Annie out. Annie did not yet know her orientation and was convinced by some friends to go out and give Tara a try. Ironiclly enough, Annie had the best time on their first date. Though...there were a few other dates that passed Annie's mind time to time. Some sexy, some romantic, but any time she had with Tara was special to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm
Tara smiled warmly at her girlfriend. "I'd love to spend time with you, Annie. Doesn't matter what we do. Unless you want to, like, go dumpster diving or something, in which case I'd respectfully decline." She sent a teasing grin Annie's way, then reached over to steal some of Annie's salad before returning her attention to her steaks, finishing the first one and moving on to the second. "I think you should volunteer at the center. We have a lot of guest speakers, like, just regular people who talk about their experiences with coming out, and being in the closet, and all that." She couldn't help but get animated about her workplace. It was just so... good for people.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:24 pm
Annie shook her head quickly. She was rather shy, unless she was singing on stage, or playing guitar. It was surprising, what kind of music she sung. Mostley rock, alternitive. People were always shocked to see little innocent Annie come on stage and start head-banging. "N-no, I couldn't do that," she admitted (partly because she hadn't come out to her parents yet). "I-I'm not good at talking to people, you know that." She said, taking a final bite, leaving about half of her salad. Annie thought about the last time she attempted to give a speach. She froze up and ran to the bathroom to barf. That was highschool. The thought made her quiver slightly. She cleared her throat, "B-besides...I want to start working on finding some sort of record deal."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 pm
"There are people at the center you can talk to about that," Tara said gently, "and it's a very low-stress environment. You'd be talking to, like, five or six kids, and me. If that still sounds unappealing, there are other things you can do. Be my secretary for a day, for example, although I think we should save that one for after our first time since there's no way that doesn't end in a sexual fantasy." She grinned wickedly at her girlfriend.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:35 pm
Annie's face turned bright red. She quickly turned away and covered her mouth with her hand. She squeezed her eyes shut, giggling as she shook her head. "Uhhh! Don't say things like that!" she gasped, settling finally back down. "Mm, I'll think about it. I'm still kind of new at all of this." Annie knew how much it would meen to Tara, but Annie felt she had to be more comfertable with her sexuality before helping others with thiers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:41 pm
"Okay," Tara said after a moment. She understood; not too long ago, she had been confused about her sexuality. But she had the internet, which not only helped her realize that what she was feeling was absolutely normal, but also that two women making love drove her crazy. Then she said, "I think that, when you have free time, you should come over to my apartment so we can watch The L Word and have dinner."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:46 pm
"Sounds like a nice evening," Annie cooed. Though they had not gotten to third base, Tara and Annie had gotten pretty far...and Annie was anticipating third. Tara? The monst beautiful woman on Earth, in bed? With HER of all people? Annie was nearly dizzy at the thought. With a longing sigh, she looked at her watch. "Damn it, I have to get back to studying..." She murmmered with dissapointment.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff