Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 pm
Sebastian stops and looks back "Hm?....." he was aware now of his special ability, and grew to use it for hunting, making him even more fierce ".... owe me?...." he thne turned and kept walking "Hm...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:10 pm
The voice came again, "For those hits when I was fresh out of the egg," and then sebastian would feel something as big as his torso and hard hit him from behind. If sebastian were to look at the source he'd see a large alien, with elephantine traits, including a trunk. What was more, the alien had managed to sneak up behind sebastian without making a sound.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 pm
as if almost rehearsed Sebastian tucked and rolled then got to his feet turning and pulling out a sword made of what looked like sharpened alien bone and a intresting looking magnum, almost extra terrestrial looking "great a big one... tch"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 pm
"Put down the weapons, or put them away. You hit me pretty hard a long time ago. And I figured I'd return the favor. Any apples around?" And then the alien started turning his head actually seeming to be looking for something.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:26 pm
"....... excuse me?" he blinked and thoght he misheard it but remembered he was using telepathy so thats not possible "Apples?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:38 pm
"Yes. You know. Yellow, red, bitter when green. Just mentioning them is making me hungry again." This alien seemed to be serious, it seemed, he was not only capable of eating plant matter but actually had a taste for it.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm
............ he didn't sense anytihng that sounded like a lie so he sheathed his sword and put his gun away "there is an orchard nearby, but I don't think the owner would apporve it you just went up and took his apples.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:51 am
Just then There was a range of clicking sounds. The alien turned and he saw a line of soldiers with fully loaded guns. He began to let out an elephantine rumble, and sent out the telepathic message, "I'm not going back to pain and testing, suffering and your amusement! NEVER! You best run now because You can't take me!" and then he reared up on his hind limbs and raised his arms above his head before slamming them downpitting the pavement hard enough to spider web crack it and then he move forward and began throw soldiers like they were rag dolls.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 am
Sebastian stood there watching the whole thing unfold The army knew of all this...and they won't help my plan?..... this was the only time he was gonna stand there and watch. Maybe this event will knock some sense into those idiots.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 pm
After the last of the guards was knocked out, the elephantine alien telepathically said, "grab their weapons and any radios, and take me to shelter. I have work to do. An attack like this will only result in them sending the lost after me. And trust me, I'm no match for the lost ones..." and then the alien began to pick up guns and radios, anyd any other gear he could loot from the soldiers.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 pm
"and why should I care, if what you said was correct, your the creature that tried to attack my sister...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:53 pm
"Because you fool, If you don't help, you can count this entire city as dead. Lost ones are those of my kind taken fresh out of the egg by you humans and modified. Altered. Mutated. Turned into even more efficient killing machines." Then he made another rumbling sound, "It was either her or you. And I had little choice. In that stage My kind have a limited life span. We need to implant our embryonic selves into hosts where we can develop, grow, and mature into the infant stage in complete safety encased in protection and food. We break our way out, as instinct tells us to do. And you should stop to realize, my people have no choice but to use other life forms to grow. Itis what we are. It isn't a choice, it is a requirement for growth. And We also feed on what ever we can catch, so if you think it's just humans you'd better think again. I was born with a different digestive system than the rest of my kind and so my body can't handle meat. I say born because my host was pregnant. and I replaced the baby by accident."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:40 pm
"Well excuse me if your explanation hardly makes things better, but I will help so i can stop the "lost ones or whatever you call them" he said bitterly, he wasn't going to trust an alien just like that anyway and its not like he would just go and forgive it jsut cuz it HAD to, even though he already knew the predators were to blame for starting ti all. he then started doing as the creature asked and in a timely fashioned, he had alot of stamina.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm
"We must go to a sheltered place. Somewhere hidden. Somewhere I can work. I'll need time time and safety to build weapons of the proper... what's the word....caliber."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 pm
"Well I got a workshop at my place thats made for that feild" he started walking  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff