Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 am
Life is crazy. Relax and enjoy it.

Clarissa calmly pulled off her soaking wet shoe and proceeded to throw it at Rei's head. "I am not flat chested!" She said, her voice dangerously calm as she picked up her second shoe. "Care to say that again?"

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable babies in my den

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:52 am
"Ow Jesus!" He rubbed his head "no wonder a tomboy like you doesn't have a boyfriend" He took off his pants to his underware  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 am

Clarissa promptly threw the second shoe at his head. "Oh shut up." She growled at him, turning and walking away, forgetting that she had no shoes. She could be amazingly scatterbrained sometimes. "I'm going back home. See ya loser."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:23 am
"Ow gah whats her deal" He rung out his cloths and put them back on "well atleast there not wet anymore" He saw the shoes "oh that ditz" He ran after her with the shoes though she was probably far away now he also didin't noticed storm clouds  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 am

Clarissa was already halfway to home when she realized the rocks were hurting her feet. She looked down and cursed. Dammit. She'd forgotten her shoes. She sighed then turned around to go get them. The sudden rumble of thunder made her stop again. On second thought....Those clouds looked nasty. She could get home without shoes.She began hurrying home and she was almost there when the storm broke, dousing her in rain. Suddenly, the ground looked a lot closer. She barked in confusion, then whined. What? She was a dog again!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:30 pm
Rei walked his way home when it started to rain and he noticed his chest felt heavy "are you kidding me" She was so busy he didn't noticed his footing and trip falling down "ow geese"  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Clarissa growled. She couldn't go home like this....What would her father say? He didn't even like dogs! She sought out shelter, curling up under a small ledge, shivering in the cold.

A guy rounded the corner just in time to see Rei falling down. "Hey, are you alright miss?" He hurried over to help her up. "Wow....You're pretty...."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm
"uh? oh yea I'm fine" she looked up to the guy who came to her "I'm WHAT!"  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm

He smiled at her, brushing back a strand of her blonde hair before helping her stand. "I'd you're very pretty. I've never seen you around here. Are you new?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm
"er no I'm from the Toriama High flying school of martial arts" She got up without his help  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:34 pm

"Really? I live near by to there and I've never see you. Anyways, maybe I can walk back home with you." He offered, putting an arm out to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 pm
"Er no thanks I'll be fine um you haven't seen a little dog have you?"  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:16 pm

He shook his head, smiling. "No. I've been too busy looking at you." He said fondly. "You sure I can't walk you home? I'd love to share your company for a little bit longer."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:56 am
"Take a hint will ya I ain't interested" Rei said a bit creeped out and started to walk away  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:24 pm

He walked after Rei, hands held out pleadingly. "Oh come on cutie! Don't be like that....Just let me walk with you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff