Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:09 pm
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

Not much , im bi too xd
hahaha ^^ best of both worlds

kiiiiiiiinda .... im more like - stick to the first thing that breaths kind of a person. Maybe im just plain needy , i dont know.
same here, just looking for that someone special

oh well , thats nice 3nodding
I know its a long shot, looking online on gaia and all, but its worth a try

i been looking for over two months , nothing yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:12 pm
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

kiiiiiiiinda .... im more like - stick to the first thing that breaths kind of a person. Maybe im just plain needy , i dont know.

I got tired of trying to find someone to talk to in the forums so I decded to join a guild hahaha. What r u looking for in a person?  

00-Moonlight-Princess-00

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 pm
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

I got tired of trying to find someone to talk to in the forums so I decded to join a guild hahaha. What r u looking for in a person?

Not much , faithful and loyal and talkative , extremly talkative if possible , i love to listen and talk. And if it got a cute face is a plus haha.

But really only someone who connects often and is pretty active.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:20 pm
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

Not much , faithful and loyal and talkative , extremly talkative if possible , i love to listen and talk. And if it got a cute face is a plus haha.

a cute face is always a plus hahaha, I'm jus looking for some kind of connection. Someone who talks, who isn't afraid to speak her mind, faithful. Someone I can make some kind of a connection with  

00-Moonlight-Princess-00

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

a cute face is always a plus hahaha, I'm jus looking for some kind of connection. Someone who talks, who isn't afraid to speak her mind, faithful. Someone I can make some kind of a connection with

Yeah me too , the only girlfriend i ever had was too cold and depressing. I kinda want to have a better connection with someone too , but boys are a lil scary to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 pm
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

Yeah me too , the only girlfriend i ever had was too cold and depressing. I kinda want to have a better connection with someone too , but boys are a lil scary to me.
the onl girl I've ever been with left me for another...I've always loved her tho, she recently passed away.

And as for guys...all guys I kno r perverted jerks  

00-Moonlight-Princess-00

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:26 pm
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

the onl girl I've ever been with left me for another...I've always loved her tho, she recently passed away.

that sounds quite sad ..... and yeah , i guess thats why i feel a lil scared of them too , i feel more like a v****a with legs or some sort of throphy than a relationship , is depressing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:52 pm
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

that sounds quite sad ..... and yeah , i guess thats why i feel a lil scared of them too , i feel more like a v****a with legs or some sort of throphy than a relationship , is depressing.
men don't know howto respect women  

00-Moonlight-Princess-00

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:53 pm
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

yeah quite  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:00 pm
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

hey do ya like videogames :3?  

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

00-Moonlight-Princess-00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:04 pm
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

I used to always play kingdom hearts, but then they started making I for different systems and my ps2 broke  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:05 pm
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

I used to always play kingdom hearts, but then they started making I for different systems and my ps2 broke

I love kh! did you played the kh2? Personally all the new games aint that exciting but the kh1 and the kh2 are fair enuff 3nodding  

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

00-Moonlight-Princess-00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:08 pm
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

I love kh! did you played the kh2? Personally all the new games aint that exciting but the kh1 and the kh2 are fair enuff 3nodding
oh I loved kh1 and kh2! Lol especialy riku ^.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:08 pm
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

Nooo!! I love sora more , he is all ukeish xDD omfg! i loveeee all kh , im a huge fan XDD!!  

Adelice

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

00-Moonlight-Princess-00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 pm
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice
Tears_Of_Ash
Adelice

Nooo!! I love sora more , he is all ukeish xDD omfg! i loveeee all kh , im a huge fan XDD!!
me and a friend did this skit, I'm axel she's demyx

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces