Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Highrock School of Magic (O/A) Needs more students. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:56 am
Darius stood in the entrance hall doorway to Highrock, watching out to the skies as he sighed and placed his hands in his pockets "Another new year, hopefully it will be a productive one." He smiled before standing tall and looking to a pocketwatch for the time "hmmmm, the carages should be here, running late it seems."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 am
"They are rather old, perhaps a wheel or two finally gave out." Lucien suggested as he walked up alongside Darius, his crow perched upon his top hat. "Noire, go see what's keeping our students, won't you?" he said turning his eyes towards his avian familiar before it gave a caw and flew off.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 am
Mimari stood in her aunts office, watching as she sorted things for the students who were soon to arrive "uh... Aunt Mira, shouldn't we actually be down in the entrance hall?" A glimpse of emerald green caught her eyes before she reached out and picked up a long crystal like stone, turning it over in her hand and holding it up to the light.

Mira looked to Mimari from the corner of her eye before plucking the crystal from her hand "I'm sorry hun, but i believe Darius and Lucien have the greetings ceremony this year." She placed the crystal down on her desk before continuing her sorting. "Do try not to give the Teachers to much of a hard time this year, ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 am
"Hmmm, yes, you may be right. I tend to forget how objects age." He sighed before looking back up to the sky, watching Tirios dive throught the clouds above, only to rise again out of view. "lets hope it is nothing to serious that keeps them."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:17 am
"You worry too much!" Lucien said with a smile as he slapped Darius on the back. "The road is perfectly safe; we make sure of that every year before the students arrive. I'm sure someone just needed to stop for a bathroom break is all."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 am
"Ha...its not the roads i worry about, its the lack of knowledge on board the Carriages that i worry about." He shook his head slowly before pocketing his pocketwatch "All we needs is a kid blowing his or her own arm off while trying to show off to the other students."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 am
"Oh, small spells just for show are perfectly harmless even if you do screw them up. I should know, I used to do them all the time as a young lad." Lucien said with a small chuckle in spite of himself. And because he sometimes still did them as a grown man. He was a bit of a child at heart. A distant caw could be heard signaling his crow's return and he raised an arm for it to perch on. Once it had settled in, it gave another quieter cry to report its findings. "Ah, I figured as much. Just a minor break in one of the wheels is all. The drivers already have it fixed and are back on their way. They should be here soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 am
Mimari sighed before rolling her eyes "Yeah, fine...i'll do my best." She turned towards the door. "I'm going to wait at the entrance for the other students."

"Dont cause any trouble! i'm serious..." Mira looked to Mimari with a sturn stare before giving her the ok to go.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:57 am
"So long as they get here without pieces of their bodies missing, ill be happy." He crossed his arms before leaning back against the door as he watched Tirios land with a heavy thud in the far end of the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 pm
"Like I said, you're paranoid." Lucien said as he reached into his coat and pulled out a small box of animal crackers. Seeing snacks were on the line, Noire walked up the length of his master's arm to sit on his shoulder and free up the other hand, allowing Lucien to open the box and hand the bird a cracker. "If anyone was injured, Noire would have said so. Hell, if anything went awry, we could probably see the spell go off from here."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:07 pm
Mimari walked up behind Darius and Lucien. She looked between them and stared to Tirios with a grin "uhm....say, Mr Svarting....is Tirios trained for riding?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:12 pm
Darius sighed before looking to Mimari "i wouldnt suggest trying anything with him Mimari, he would drop you like a sack of potatoes." He stared her in the eyes with a serious look before sighing once more, nowing it wasnt really even worth the effort to tell her not to try.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:27 pm
"Well would that be a sight to see." Thane said walking to the front gate, his wolf pack followed behind him. "I hope this year will have more students for Advanced magics." He added a few seconds later. His wolves noticed the animal crackers and walked up to Lucien.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:35 pm
"Awww, come on, your telling me you haven't taught him to carry a passenger.....even though your the Familiar training Teacher?." She gave him an unimpressed look before turning away "and i thought you were meant to be one of the best..."

Mira finally exited her office before making her way to the entrance hall and was surprised to see it strangely empty, only Mimari and a few teachers seemed to be there, she listen to the convocation before sighing and shaking her head "Mimari, i believe i told you not to cause trouble.."

Mimari spun around to look to her aunt and she gave a disappointed look "But....it's true."

uki-katzugowa

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:36 pm
As if feeling threatened that his snack source was going to be stolen, Noire began flapping his wings and cawing at the wolves to stay away. "Easy! Easy Noire!" Lucien said trying to calm down the crow on his shoulder while trying to not get smacked in the face. "You've got plenty more in my office; when have I ever let you go without a cracker?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff