Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
pokemon gijinka rp ((open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so would you join?
  yes
  no
  CAKE!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 pm
"I sure hope they do. We're on our way to our first contest in Univa." Molly said with a smile. "Name's Molly, and this is Elie my Houndoom friend." she said.

"Sup." Elie said with a smile as she waved to both of them and her tail swayed lazily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:29 pm
"Eh, the name's Rock and this is Hugo. Don't mind him, he never stays within a pokeball more than 15 minutes..." Rock rolled his eyes as he threw Hugo's pokeball at Hugo, putting him back in it for a few seconds before he popped out again. "What was that for? Geez... Hello ladies."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 pm
"Oh I know how you feel. I hate being cooped up in those tiny things." Elie said with a smile.

"I've kept Elie out of her pokeball sense she was a baby." Molly said with a smile. She then noticed his other pokeball. "Is Hugo you're only pokemon?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:07 pm
"No." Rock reached down, grabbed the other pokeball and pressed the button to bring it to full size before tossing it up with a twist of the wrist. A charmander popped out, sitting on the ground like earlier. "This is luke. I'm a trainer from Kanto, this was my starter." Rock shrugged.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:16 pm
From the surrounding forest that lined the path, Aaron peeked out from behind a tree. He'd heard voices from down the path and wanted to investigate. It looked like a couple of trainers, and judging by the way they were talking, their pokemon were in a situation similar to his own. At least he wasn't alone, so that made him feel a little better as he watched nervously from his hiding place. People and pokemon alike normally tried to avoid him for being a 'bad omen'; looking like a cross between human and pokemon probably wouldn't help any.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:17 pm
"Hello Luke." both Molly and Elie said. "Johto huh? Cool. I'm from Hoen." Molly said. "Elie was my starter. My neighbors were a daycare couple and gave me Elie's egg when I turned 6." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:26 pm
(She said I can start even though my profile isn't up yet so...)

Nick and Blake were walking through the region of Unova, seeing all of the wonders this new region holds for them. "Wow, this region has some great looking towns and areas to explore Blake!" He said with a smile.

Blake, a rather handsome looking Murkrow nodded with a cool smile. "Why yes it does. It's rather lavishing and beautiful to the eyes." He said, looking around with his red eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:26 pm
"Oh hi." Luke said as he turned his head around to face her, since he was still a very childish pokemon. "I've been a trainer ever since I was something like 12." Rock shrugged. "I didn't really train my pokemon much, I only got these 2."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:39 pm
"The look well trained to me." Molly said with a smile as she looked at Luke and Hugo.

Elie sniffed the air and turned around to face where Arron was. "Anyone there?" she called.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:42 pm
Aaron flinched and dodged back behind the tree. He was perfectly hidden, except for the horn of his that stuck out to the side. Maybe if he stayed really, really quiet they'd forget about him...  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:56 pm
Elie smirked and used Shadow Sneek to get behind Arron. "You know I can smell you." she whispered in his ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:01 pm
"...I....figured as much..." Aaron said with a nervous sweatdrop as he stayed where he was.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:04 pm
"Why are you hiding?" Elie asked softly and she messaged his shoulders to loosen him up a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:10 pm
((Wow, random stranger sneaks up on you, whispers in your ear, and starts giving you a massage. That's not creepy at all.... XD ))

"A few reasons...I'm considered to be bad luck, and I'm somewhere between human and pokemon..." Aaron said trying to wriggle away from Elie.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:10 pm
Nick could hear the a group of people talking, or was it a group of pokemon? He can't even tell anymore! "Hey Blake, I hear a bunch of talking over there! Lets go check it out!" He said and was already of and running, Blake just sighing and smiling as he walking towards the talking himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff