Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From The Sky (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...looks like it's dead...
  Remake!
  Do nothing
  GOLD
View Results

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:45 pm
Shane bit her lip and then asked, "Who did you come here to visit? I came to talk to my... lover, I guess is the best word for what we were. Her husband killed her. She's the one that gave me this." She touched the visible crystal gently before feeling for Skye's emotions, trying to read them. She took note of the crystal in Skye's arm. That was something she hadn't noticed before.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 pm
"My family...mostly my brother." Skye said as Shane willingly showed her the crystal she had. Seeing it made a bit cautious since these crystals could do practically anything. "Why are you doing this? You've seen me around before, why talk to me now?" she asked.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:58 pm
Shane shifted a little. "I don't know, to be honest. I just..." She sighs. "I haven't been around women much since..." Her eyes drifted toward the cemetery. "I think it'd be good for me to have a female friend again."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:12 am
Skye understood how it was to lose someone dear, so she understood Shane's position, but didn't fully trust her yet. She hasn't been able to trust anyone since their deaths and being near another crystal user made her even more wary. "I understand..." She told her and started thinking: She's not into me, right?

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 am
Reading her wariness but misreading its cause, Shane said, "If you're worried this is, like, some sort of weird attempt at seduction or something, it's not. I'm not ready to be with anyone yet. I just want a friend. The closest thing I've got to a friend right now is Zach, but it doesn't really count since whenever we talk, he complains about gender identity and how Adrian isn't gay and I just cry a lot because his foster sister has a stash of tequila and I'm usually drunk." She took a deep breath. "Oh. Uh. Didn't mean for that all to come out."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 am
"I...wasn't really worried about that." Skye said, ignoring the tequila and drunk part. "I'm more worried about the crystal you have. I don't trust people who have crystals right off the bat." She explained, pointing to her arm. "If we're going to be friends, I just need to know you're not going to be a threat."

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:47 am
"Oh, this?" Shane smiled slightly as she stroked the crystal. "The one I got from my lover just lets me feel emotions. That's all. That's why I was, um, worried that you might be thinking I might be flirting with you, which I'm not."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 am
Skye eyed the crystal a bit more and ran through her explanation in her head. "I see..." she said, accepting it for now, but was still cautious in case it was a lie. 'Your name is...Shane, right?" she asked.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:13 am
"Yeah." She nodded. "Shane Wilde. Nice to meet you." Shane smiled warmly, but anxiously. Even before she ran away from home, she didn't have much experience in the social department. Her time was mostly spent on books, or on her computer looking up things that were against the rules for her to look at. So she wasn't exactly sure how to act, even though the friends thing was her idea.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 am
Skye herself wasn't too good when being social, at least for the past two year she wasn't. "Skye Ryder." She said, returning a small smile of her own. She normally kept to herself and no one has really talked to her until now.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 am
Her blonde hair was floating around her head as she laid in the gardens that were in the forest. Since she had gotten out of the asylum she had planted and grown the garden not far out from town. Her crystal, that shined as green as the plants she had been given the power to feel and use to her whim. She felt a disturbance as one of the flowers started crying out for water. She stood and started watering the flowers with a watering can.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:50 am
"Coffee would be great!" Riley blurted out. "And, you know, the whole...tour...thing...too....yeah...." his face turned bright red and he suddenly found his shoes to be quite interesting. His shadow was probably a writhing, shapeless mass right about now.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 am
Shane bit her lip. "So do you want to, like, go do something, or..." She let out a nervous giggle. "Sorry, I'm sort of new to the whole friends thing. Being a homeless runaway doesn't really allow for lasting friendships."

Zach smiled shyly and asked, "Do you want to go now, or later? I mean, if you're busy, we could go later..." He bites his lip, mentally cursing himself for being so awkward.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:16 am
"Well, I was just gonna go explore myself just now, so now would be nice...." Riley said with a shy little smile.

((Awkward talking to awkward is amusing me. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 am
((I think it's adorable. :3))

Zach nodded. "Okay. Um, follow me." He set off at a slower pace, rubbing his throat and discreetly checking to make sure embers weren't coming out of his mouth with every breath. "So, um, how do you like it here so far?" Zach asked Riley.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff