Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Jet's Plots- Pirata wants YOU! Request pg 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 am
This should be on a new page now huzzah!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:32 pm
openz now huzzah!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:27 pm
JetAlmeara

User Image

I was wondering if I could toss Marceline at Zangar for his girls girls girls plot, where she will gladly turn him down and put him in his place. x3 Or Jormungander for his Non kalona/halfbreeds plot where maybe they could have a fight? Or maybe they just have a good shouting match or something. XD Either works for me. Lol.

Also, I was wondering if she could maybe become a student of Ironforge's? C: Or maybe he could just give her some pointers?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:38 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I would be happy to do any or all three of those Idea's, Ironforge would for sure love another student as long as she's pure of heart and intends to do good with what he teaches her.

If you wanted we could have it so maybe her encounter with Jormungander is what leads her to seek him out or something? Ironforge hates Kalona so that would be a good reason for him to for sure help her out.

And Zangar always needs someone to deflate his ego lol  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:44 pm
JetAlmeara

Well.. She's not evil but she isn't good either. A neutral. She fights/protects others because it's the right thing to do rather then picking sides one way or the other as her family of warriors brought her up with the belief that they do not take sides. Just simply keep the balance, so to speak. C: But I do see her probably using it for more good. Then again, I can't say future plots won't change that. XD (Most evil soquili can handle themselves just fine. Lol)

That works for me! I wouldn't mind if she got ruffed up either if you wanted. XD Would make it a lot easier for her to fall into taking Ironforge's advice/teachings.

Awesome then! 8D

Soooooooo.....
Which one would you like to start first? Or would you like to do the Jormungander and Zangar Rp all at the same time? (Maybe have Zangar's rp before the Jormungander one. C: )
And........................ Do you want to start or would you like me too?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:51 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Neutral is fine as long as she doesn't run about the landscape causing mayhem and murder lol, and future plots don't matter really cause neither of them know where the future shall lead - though if she does go evil someday and he hears about it somehow he might be obligated to go and try to 'put her down' lol

We can start with Zangar's I imagine..and then move onto Jorm and then to Ironforge if you'd like, I can get something started for her and Zangar if you'd like.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:53 pm
JetAlmeara

That would certainly be an interesting plot. XD But, she probably won't. C: She has morals and values... What they are as of now... It's unknown. XD

Sounds good to me!
And if you would be so kind as to start I would worship the ground you walk on. >w<;
I've had to do a LOT of starters lately and... It's killing. me. XDDD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:58 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Awesomness, Shall get something started and PM you the link ASAP.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:00 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:04 am
Ooh, I like your plots. I'll volunteer my Kai for some.

I'm interested in general RP with Syrrin and Zhevra & Zangar's flirt plots. With the last ones, depending on how they behave, Kai either wouldn't give them the time of day or she'd think it was simply "cute" and be wiling to meet them again. She doesn't go for love at first sight.

Mercy's friend position interests me too. Kai would encourage her to be more responsible and while she wouldn't purposefully lead her into trouble, she has bad luck, so Mercy may end up getting dragged into some as a result.

Can any soquili become a healer?

Where is Iron Forge from?  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:46 am
JetAlmeara
Firstly.... GOOD LUCK with your elder quests! smile I am sure you will get them there everntually.

Secondly.... would Mercy or Ironforge... or both.... want to meet an Angeni who pretty much mute? ((She can actually speak but has NEVER spoken so is assumed mute)).

User Image

She can be either foal or young adult.
While she is a rather sweet mare she is sometimes so painfully shy that she won't do anything other than cower a little.... but I want her to slowly come out of her shell and I think the only way to do that is to get her out into the world! =D hehehe.

------------------------------------

And just to change things up I would also like to offer up Demon.

User Image

He has now mastered the Kalona abillity 'black magic' meaning that it usually takes effect first try (though I always roll a dice to decide if it strikes... now he has gotten better it's usually 2 strikes and 1 miss options)...... anyways he was on a mission to get better at it.... but now he is looking for anything to help him.... information on the land layout, on neighbouring herds, the strongest warriors in the areas.... and any weakness he finds. You see he is trying to form a strategy to get Cherish back after she is kidnapped from him (for all intends and purposes she is his mate but he usually refers to her as his possession).

Feel free to make suggestions? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 am
=3
I love a lot of your plots and sadly I can't post for them all. Dx
BUT! I will post for those that really caught my eye =3

For Zhevra:
I am interested in your Older wiser knights/soquili plot idea since I do have a Soq that would fit right into that plot. In his herd he is a warrior/guardian so he knows how to fight and does it well. It's probably the reason he has such a high ego. sweatdrop But never the less, he would train anyone that is willing to learn. They could even end up friends as well, but just know that Gabriel isn't a Soq that likes to mess around. So if Zhevra either wanders off or tries dodging training Gabriel will make sure he hears a mouthful. xD
User Image

For Zangar:
I have two females that might work well with the plot Adventure & Trouble, but each have different kind of adventure types.
Aellai loves traveling anywhere and won't get into anything too dangerous she will go anywhere that is intriguing.
Vesper will pretty much go anywhere even if it's dangerous. xD She doesn't back down from a dare either.
It doesn't have to be both mares either. o uo Just pick which one you would prefer over the other <3
User Image User Image

For Jormungander:
I have a mare that I need injured and blinded. I'm not sure if you would want him to do that kind of thing, but I have been looking for someone to fulfill this plot for her. If you don't want to I can understand, but I'm just throwing that out there. =3
User Image

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:15 pm
Tenko72

Kai seems like just the sort of friend Mercy needs to make, I'm definitely interested in taking you up on that offer. Since meeting Mercy means that she would be in the same area as Zhevra I can see him deciding he has a crush on Mercy's friend and flirting with her if you'd be interested in that.

Anyone can attempt to become a Knight, however it mostly depends on the Soquili and how they devote themselves to their training on if they get there or not. Ironforge is a wow cosplay, so along with many of the other wow cosplays we said they came from lands far away known as Azeroth.

Syaoran-Puu

Mercy tends to be really good at trying to bring people out of their shell - and she's far more outgoing/less gruff then Ironforge, however she could easily meet both, perhaps Ironforge finds her near the herds lands and asks why she's there? Mercy could then come in and make things a bit less possibly confrontational for your poor girl?

Jorm would love to meet Demon, Jorm wants to meet all the Kalona he can and attempt to sway them to his cause etc lol

XxPrimevalPandaxX

Zhevra could certainly use a bit more responsibility in his life, he's technically already supposed to be training under Ironforge..but I could easily see Ironforge sending him off for a bit of training under someone else in the hopes that Zhevra will decide to listen to him more then he does his own father.

I could see Zangar and Vesper getting along pretty well and getting into a lot of trouble too - of course it might also be fun to have an RP where Zangar tries to talk your girl Aellai into something possibly dangerous as well, so I'm up for either of these two.

I an TOTALLY up for an RP with Jormungander and your girl - did I mention I love love love battle or fight RP's? =-) Jorm would likely try to kill her however it's easy enough to figure out a way/reason for how she would escape or get away from him. I'm up for pre-planing the fight if you'd like her injuries to happen in a specific manner. For fight RP's I follow the no god-mod, no power play type of fighting..in where I'll post my boy attempting an attack and any damage and whatnot your girl takes or doesn't take is completely up to you and vice versa. I"m a big believer in taking damage in fights as well, so Jorm will get hurt too but hey he's a warmonger - he ought to be used to it lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd love it if Ironforge could teach the young teenage Eddie a thing or two. smile
Currently he's an adult but I would love this as a back RP. To become a knight was his childhood dream, so it'd be lovely if he could have someone to teach him something. He's very willing to learn.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 am
Yumitoko II

Sure! Ironforge would be more the willing to try and point a youth in the right direction.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff