Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
s.w.e.e.t._o.b.s.s.e.s.s.i.o.n. - Open/1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:09 pm
"G-good." Jacques said, nervously. Slowly, so as not to offend, he moved his arms around Cecille, hoping the motion would be reciprocated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm
At first, Cecille froze, her mind racing as she tried to figure out how exactly to handle the situation. After a moment of silent, mental panic, she slowly began to move her arms in order to form a similar embrace. How pleasant it was, to be able to experience such a moment of bliss in the comfort of night!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 pm
Jacques decided to enjoy the embrace for a few minutes before saying, "You know, with the way the weather is tonight, we could probably watch some stars, if we wanted."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 pm
"Do you want to?" Cecille asked, rather fancying the idea herself. The stars were always beautiful, always an interesting subject for her sketches or admiration. She didn't know how or why, but the beautiful twinkeling lights often brought about various new ideas and fantasies to her head.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:33 pm
"I'll do anything, just as long as it's with you, Cecille." Jacques paused. That probably sounded super-weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:38 am
It would've sounded more than a little disturbing coming from anyone else or to anyone else that would have been listening, had the two not currently have been alone. But for Cecille, it came off as incredibly sweet - romantic, even. No doubt her mind was filled with such similar thoughts, things she's be too embarassed or afraid to say. It was a relief to her that she did not always have to be the one to say them. "Then let's go watch the stars together."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:08 pm
Jacques nodded. "There's a hill over there." He pointed. "I used to watch the sky there all the time, on clear nights like this."

(So is this gonna end in a murder/suicide, or what?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:21 pm
{Quite possibly. If it's during a jealous, homocidal rage with little to no justification, bonus. Double bonus if they both end up trying several times to off each other only to fail each time, for some reason or another. None of this is mandatory, but it's certainly something to be considered. No matter what, though, things are certainly going to get darker and creepier as time goes on.}

Without a moment's hesitation, Cecille moved her arm to grab onto one of Jacques' hands, gleefully pulling him along to the hill in which he pointed out. A childish, merry grin was plastered upon her lips as she did so.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 pm
Jacques trailed along behind Cecille, smiling just as widely as she.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 pm
Cecille, had she known that her father was returning to the mansion that night, would not have been nearly as cheery and care free as she seemed to be at that very moment. Even worse, one of the servants had entered her room to check on her well being, only to see that the young lady of the house was missing. She would not have plopped down so eagerly atop the hill, ready to spend the entire night away from home if possible. But alas, Cecille was clueless for the moment being of what sort of drama she would face upon her return home.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 pm
"So," Jacques said, plopping down next to Cecille, "how have you been doing recently? Any trouble from your father?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:02 pm
"Things have been...strained." Cecille admitted with a soft sigh, tilting her head slightly upwards as she looked over the night sky. "Father's been rather...moody and distracted. He becomes all the more depressing to be around if children are present, which is often considering how frequently my cousins visit. Perhaps he's come to dislike them, for some reason or another." The maiden shrugged slightly, blissfully unaware as to her father's true worries. "He also invites the sons of his associates over frequently. They talk too much."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 pm
"Should I be worried about these sons of your father's friends?" Jacques joked, but he was sincerely worried.

(And then everyone died.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 pm
{They shall rest in pieces.}

Cecille giggled softly, her lips spreading into a wider grin once more. "Oh, not at all. They're like brothers to me at best. I'm sure they'd be equally disgusted by the thought of wedding me." As fate would have it, however, saying anything even relatively optomistic will doom any and all situations to hell and back.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:19 pm
Jacques smiled. "I'm glad to hear that," he said. The gravekeeper pulled Cecille closer to him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff