Submit

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:34 pm
Wow, that's really in depth! Anyway, I'd like to put up my Kai for the Kawani language teacher plots. I imagine she'd get insulted by Akuba's Kawani attempt at first, but once she realized he wasn't fluent, she'd offer to teach him. She'll be a strict, but understanding teacher. She isn't the sort to get frustrated with or give up on her pupils.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:20 pm
Tenko72
Wow, that's really in depth! Anyway, I'd like to put up my Kai for the Kawani language teacher plots. I imagine she'd get insulted by Akuba's Kawani attempt at first, but once she realized he wasn't fluent, she'd offer to teach him. She'll be a strict, but understanding teacher. She isn't the sort to get frustrated with or give up on her pupils.
Yay! Finally a pooooost!
Yeah...I hope it doesn't scare people but it probably does haha.
Be warned that for you it may mess your timeline up because in real time Akuba is an old man and this is back RP.
But if that doesn't matter to you then that's okay.
He's really jolly and goofy when he's younger haha.

Hopefully not too much. xD Akuba is a fast learner, he can read kawani, english and german. So I think that you won't have to worry too much about things being too hard, he just has to go away and learn things. *nod nod*

It'd be funny haha.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 pm
Yumitoko II
Tenko72
Yay! Finally a pooooost!
Yeah...I hope it doesn't scare people but it probably does haha.
Be warned that for you it may mess your timeline up because in real time Akuba is an old man and this is back RP.
But if that doesn't matter to you then that's okay.
He's really jolly and goofy when he's younger haha.

Hopefully not too much. xD Akuba is a fast learner, he can read kawani, english and german. So I think that you won't have to worry too much about things being too hard, he just has to go away and learn things. *nod nod*

It'd be funny haha.
I'm used to out of order RPs from the last RP required shop I was in, so that sounds fine.

He sounds like he was adorable when he was young. XD Kai was the same as now, only more fundamentalist when it came to her not liking Kalona and Skinwalkers, but I don't think that'll come out in a RP like this.

I could start the RP. Was he a wanderer then or is there a certain place he could usually be found?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 pm
Tenko72
I'm used to out of order RPs from the last RP required shop I was in, so that sounds fine.

He sounds like he was adorable when he was young. XD Kai was the same as now, only more fundamentalist when it came to her not liking Kalona and Skinwalkers, but I don't think that'll come out in a RP like this.

I could start the RP. Was he a wanderer then or is there a certain place he could usually be found?
Okay good. biggrin
RP required shops kill me lol. I like doing it when I want to and because I like it.
Yeah his presence wasn't and is not as great as in real time when he's older haha. Looking back, he's pretty carefree and silly.

Okay that'd be great. biggrin
Back then he was definitely a wanderer because he had no friends and family haha.

But he finds himself a the river and eventually builds up his teepee and practises on it for years until it becomes somewhere big an beautiful to house his friends when they want to stay. :3

Back then Akuba didn't like SWs or Kalonas.
In real time SWs are definite NOs and Kalonas are case by case. He's only friends with one half kalona who is very kind.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 am
"It is really nice to see one of the 'older' soquili still get action and new plots by the hoof-ful! Akuba is a sweet guy, but his past and plots hint that things have been far from perfect. As with most with troubled passed he has lingering demons, and I hope that as his journey progresses he becomes able to accept what has happened and grow from it so that he can finally move on and find the happiness he is destined for!"

User Image

WHO EVER NOMINATED...THANK YOU! O.O
He won't find his own happiness until he tries his best to help others along the way. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:21 am
ninja  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 am
*sprinkles magic dust on old herd* COME ALIVE. <3  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image

Saw you needed a Flutter for your one plot. So here is my only flutter lol. smile Ive only RPd her once and she's quite sweet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:02 pm
K-K-Kalona?!

User Image

Shade is an old blood (mutant) Kalona, not as vicious as she was in her younger years, she still doesn't put up very well with lessers outside her family or whom haven't proved useful to her in some way.

She wouldn't attack on sight, but she would not tolerate him for very long.

OR

User Image

'Ception is in the Black Skull herd, and because of his size one of their more dangerous protectors, so Akuba would have to get dangerously close to their territory and risk an attack. Unlike his grandmother Deception has no love for male lessers and is more likely to attack upon seeing a nonkalona stallion in herd territory.

He is absolutely a massive stallion, both in height and muscle, and even at an odler age he keeps his body in peak condition.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas