Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St. Lilly Academy (Accepting & Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm
(Just a thought but if we have a school we need teachers too)

Crystal walked around the campus looking for her friends Janelle and Nicole so she could talk to them for a little bit before her classes started.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:53 pm
(Yea I guess. But I don't know how well they would blend with the story. Could they be NPC's?)

Nicole looked over to see that Janelle was trying to get her attention. He really didn't know her well at all, but when she called him "sweetheart", it just felt... weird. "Uh... hi! I-I'm supposed to meet my roommate now so bye!" Without a second thought, Nicole rushed to the dorms, wanting to meet his roommate first then go to his first class.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 pm
Amelia pondered the amount of pages left in the journal as she attempted to wake up, class would start in a bit, but she'd stayed in her room as she knew she'd be meeting her new roommate that morning. A Nicole Alexander, as the letter said. Her old roommate Sophia had left to go on a trip around the world, learning about various cultures, and Amy had been fine with letting her go. She'd been a nice girl and all, but hardly into the stuff Amelia did on a daily basis.

Now there was a nice neat and empty half of a room with desk, bed, nightstand, and dresser all waiting for this Nicole, and Amy's half of the room, messy as usual. The desk itself had a stack of notebooks several levels high and an assortment of Polymer Clay, all about ready to come crashing down with the wrong touch. Still, it was nice.

Amy just sat on her bed, doodling in the margins of a notebook, still a bit bleary eyed. She'd asked Anastasia to come by too, but lord knew where that girl was. She got distracted by everything.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:23 pm
Nicole made it to her new dorm room, rolling a big suitcase with his clothes and toiletries, a bag with his laptop and DS along with the games, and then his sowing kit so he could make some more clothes and such. He knocked on the door, his hands kinda full so he couldn't reach for his key.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm
Amelia looked up at her door as she heard a knock. Anastasia never knocked, so it must be the new girl. Mustering up enough energy to stand, the blonde made sure her glasses didn't fall off as she stood precariously on her bed sheets and walked over her bed, hopped to the floor, and to the door. She braced herself for impact and then turned the knob, smiling as best she could on a groggy morning.

"Hello there." Amy reached out a hand for a shake, but instead found herself partially catching something as it fell from Nicole's arms. They were quite full. "I'm Amelia Christopher." She gently placed the sewing kit into a more lucrative position for the other girl (So she thought) and opened the door in all the way to let her in.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:48 pm
janelle popped up behind nicole."hey sweetie," she said in nicole's ear. she'd followed her here, she couldn't let her angel go without knowing her name.

(dammit i need to type faster stressed and read more thoroughly sweatdrop )  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm
Nicole saw the door open to see his new roommate, only to have her catch and save his sowing kit! "Thanks." He said with a shy smile. "I'm Nicho- Ah!" The whisper to his ears caught him off guard from Janelle and made him fall over, his suitcase falling, but making sure his laptop and DS was safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 pm
Amy was too surprised to try and catch anything this time, but she did recognize the girl behind the girl she'd just met. "Janelle? Would you mind not being creepy before noon?" Amelia leaned over and held out an arm for Nicole, raising an eyebrow at the student she knew to be a bit younger than her. She'd spoken to her before, but never gathered much. "And try to be less demanding? Sheesh, she just got here."

The look in the other girl's eyes was nearly rabid, and Amelia didn't want to stand around it for too long.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:18 pm
"Janelle? S-she keeps calling me sweetheart and I don't even know her." Nicole said, getting back up with Amelia's help. Nicole blushed yet embarrassed again from the fall. He checked on his hat, a design of his own, to make sure it wasn't damaged or torn, and put it back on his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:29 pm
Crystal walked up to the commotion going in the dorms and said with a smile. "Hello Nicole and Janelle, you two having fun here?"

(who's going to be my roommate biggrin )  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:34 pm
(Janelle should be your roommate lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 pm
(I thought she was Nicole's Roommate o.o )  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:50 pm
(Amelia is Nicole's roommate)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:06 pm
(oh lol it is kinda hard to figure out who is with who now lol)  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Добрый день.
(Means good day)

Anastasia 'Ana' Johnas

Ana was walking slowly when all the girls passed her. She stopped to wonder why before being distracted by the flowers in the garden below her. She could try and be artistic with them some other time as she remembered that her friend was probably waiting on her. She got up the stairs and had made it down the hall in time to hear about the creepy girl statement from her friend. "Well, Amy, what do you expect her to be? Do you expect her to be, oh how do you say it in English? Normal? Yes Normal. In Russia, there was no normal. There was unique, as I believe you would say in English."

Это прекрасное время для веселья.
(Means: It's the perfect time for fun)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas