Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm
"Then Why Not simply leave? If you hate the forest you shouldn't step foot into it. And by the looks of your clothes you aren't from it." and then Willow sighed, "And if you're going to disrespect the forest, you're going to die in it. Such is the Jungle Law."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:59 pm
"h...how? i dont even know how we ended up here...." she was still crying as she looked around. " I dont know one thing about surviving in a jungle, im going to end up dead, i know i am!"  

uki-katzugowa

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 pm
Roanan glanced over to Alex. He sighed, slowed down, and put a hand on her shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. "Hey, we'll be fine. Take a breath and relax a bit. We can't sort this mess out if we're all panicked." He gave her a soft smile, trying to get her to calm down. The woman they were following wasn't helping, thus he ignored her with a shake of his head. Giving her shoulder a reassuring squeeze, he turned to continue following the woman. He, however, glanced over to Naomi, who seemed transfixed and in wonder. Stepping up next to her, he quietly asked, "So, you look like you know something. What's with the look of shock and awe?" He raised an eyebrow at her in question.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:04 am
Hoshi kept pace with the woman and smiled a little as he continued to examine her, she was currently the most interesting thing here, a prehistoric jungle wasn't all it was cracked up to be reaching into his back pocket he pulled out his smart phone and check a few things, as he thought there was no signal after all no satellites or towers, the time was also a bit unreliable since they didn't know where they were. He hefted it as if to check it's weight and spun on his heel to face the rest of them, "If it hasn't quite dawned on you yet... we've been sent to the past somehow." Hoshi said rather matter-of-factually, "How I don't know but we're in a prehistoric jungle with someone who looks like an Amazon who also killed a T-rex so I'm just gonna go with my gut on this one. by the way check your phones." He said walking backwards quite expertly navigating obstacles as well soon enough he resumed walking normally, "Oh and try not to cough on anyone... if this really is the past don't need to infect them with our germs." he said blandly, they had just got here no need to be killing off the natives.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:33 am
"Lady Camsyth," the dark man came forward, letting the curtain that hung in the doorway fall, so as to not let the smoke leave the room. He came forward and bowed, on one knee to show his undying respect and loyally to the woman who laid on what appeared to be a throne, before rising. "Plateback has just struck down a T-Rex in the northern forests. We shall make the necessary preparations."
Yet the woman did not speak and simply waved her hand, so as to shoo the man away. Quickly he left, to not ruin the woman's temperment. Smoke escaped her lips, exiting from her mouth to the air around. The room she was in was dark, save the few openings of sunlight, due to the heavy curtains she placed around the windows and doors of the room so that the smoke of her pipe and the heavy aroma of incense could not escape. Often, when their leader did this, holing herself up in this room, an attachment to a much larger hut, it often meant she wanted to be alone for herself to think. Again, she exhaled a puff of smoke before putting out her light and rolled over. The room she was in currently was bare, save only a couple of pillows around the place and the single throne, which was just a pile of comfortable straws, grasses and such, then a layer of soft hides, and lastly of what she lay on, furs from exotic animals that she herself and many of past generations have hunted. She rolled over, facing the wall behind her.

The room she was in, in what modern people would call a throne room of sorts, was an attachment of a large hut, which was the largest out of any other in the village. This hut would hold both the chief, their family and relatives, and any close friends that they'd have. However, only a few people, besides herself, a rascal, and a handful of personal servants and friends, lived in it currently, surely not using the hut to its highest potential.
The hut was located farthest from the village, in the back at the ege of the jungle. Many huts cradled this one, and grew smaller and smaller as they drew farther from it.

Today was a busy day. Preparations to butcher the T-Rex Willow had slain was being made as she sat there. The sun was high, but it wasn't nearly as hot as the summers. Yet many people wandered about in their work, the tanner and mothers fetching laundry, children playing while elders made their medicines. As Willow would near the village along with the five strangers, the bushes would rattle around them. They were children who often played in the forest. They cowered in the brush, bright eyes watching the foreigners traverse, but never made themselves fully seen.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:52 am
Her lips tilted up at the corners when Hoshi spoke, but then she shrugged and told them, "Checking phones won't do any good. They are useless... unless you wish to throw them like a rock." Naomi glanced back at Roanan. Pushing her glasses farther up her nose, she carefully thought over her words before she spoke. "I cannot yet be certain, though I am almost 79 percent positive... Well... I am studying to be a scientist and a mythologist. And, I came on this trip because that cave we started in... It was said to hold the gateway between our world and another. Not another world, exactly... but another... dimension, I'd say. We haven't been shot back in time, rather, we've been lapsed sideways into another dimension." The look of pure gleam that came across her heartshaped face was hard to miss. "I wonder..." She murmured to herself, "Miss?" A look of nervousness came over Naomi's face as she left Roanan's side to move closer to Willow.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:55 pm
Roanan sighed as Naomi stepped away. Another dimension? Well, that would explain things a bit...He scratched his head as he pondered. However, his thoughts were interrupted by the light rattling of a nearby bush. Roanan stared at it as he walked by, noticing that several others seemed to have movement contained within them as well. Casually walking next to one, he glanced in, making it look like he was examining his surroundings. He glimpsed what appeared to be two sets of eyes, human in every sense of the word. He smiled to himself as he strode by. They were obviously nearing wherever this mysterious woman was taking them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:36 am
"Just be quiet and follow the lady"Gelo said. he was getting irritated by the bickering"Just trust the forest. Treat it with respect and it will show you its secrets. I say this from experience. I lived most my life with in a forest this one's no different. Cept for the prehistoric animals running around."He then kicked off his shoes and removed his socks. he could feel the cool ground beneath his feet. He took a deep breath and felt great. He could tell the air was rich with oxygen. he ran his fingers through his blue hair and ran to catch up to willow. he didn't want to get in her way but he wanted to get a better look of what would be ahead of them.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:06 am
Hoshi looked at Alex and went to her side, "Now... c'mon Alex... we're not going to let you die..." he said, he wasn't exactly caring about her it would just be rather annoying if she were to just break down here... albeit interesting. But then again broken toys had never really interested him. "At the very least I'm sure these people will help us get settled." he said opting to stay behind a little with her from this place he could get a fair view of Willow from behind, and he was sure of it... that wasn't a woman... at least not completely  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:23 am
Alex couldnt help but close her eyes and shudder slightly as she tried to regain her calm. She took a deep breath before carefully and cautiously following Willow once again. Hoshi's words had helped her more than she let known, choosing to remain quiet now for the rest of their journey, remaining in her own mind as she tried to think calmly.  

uki-katzugowa

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:52 pm
She glanced at the other female in their group and made a face, pushing her lips to the side and shaking her head slightly, "You will live. Calm down. This isn't the end of the world." Though she meant them to be soothing words, they came out a bit bluntly. Then turning her pink colored eyes back to Willow she waited patiently. "Have you ever seen a video camera before? Or a camera of any sort?" In her bag were one of each, a tape recorder, and several packets of batteries for her machines. Plus, a brand new solar powered battery charger. She hoped it worked out here. If not, the warranty is pretty much useless.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 pm
[ M u m b o . B u m p o ! ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items