Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
GUILD WIDE TIMESKIP: Final Phase! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:51 am
Eh.. I'm confused. I made my character a bit into the arc, but do not know when. X_X  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 am
Reiko Zena
Eh.. I'm confused. I made my character a bit into the arc, but do not know when. X_X

Haha I'm in the same situation. I'm very confused as to what I am supposed to do now xD  

ishippuden sasuke

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 am
Same here. And Dain as well. Plus mine and Dain's characters (two konoha shinobi) agreed to go with...er...some Raiden character. We don't know if we're supposed to go with him or not now. We also don't know where to go if we're supposed to go with Raiden...@~@

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:58 am
Snuffins
Have we learned any jutsu? I doubt we just sat on our asses and ranked up...

I too would like to know this  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 am
The second phase of the arc started around Jan 15th, so you had to have your character made and approved before then.

As for the people following raiden you can ether wait for him to post or just start posting in leaf and have him come back and find you again. If I may make a suggestion if you plan to follow him wait til your chunin. Because as genin you pretty much have to stay by his side at all times, and when you get inactive spikes like this (where he hasn't posted in a week) you really can't do anything else. Where in a village you can always find someone to teach you, or even request crew npc's or you can go off and go to other threads. Chunin can teach themselves, run off on their own, and have a chakra level to put up a good fight if their is problems.

Not saying you can't go or it would be bad. Just giving some advice.

Lady Caprinet

ishippuden sasuke

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 am
bb3000ae

As for this, Captain says Genin can rank up, no jutsus can be learned just rank up.

As for our situation, since we can rank up . . . well We can follow him. I plan to do massive amounts of training after we get going.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 am
Dainar Inferni
bb3000ae

As for this, Captain says Genin can rank up, no jutsus can be learned just rank up.

As for our situation, since we can rank up . . . well We can follow him. I plan to do massive amounts of training after we get going.

He said you can only rank up if your characters was made before the 2nd phase of the arc, which began Jan 15th. If your character was approved after that then you can not rank up. Which im seeing yours was approved Jan 30th. Meaning you are still a genin as well as most of the new Konoha genin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:41 am
bb3000ae
Dainar Inferni
bb3000ae

He said you can only rank up if your characters was made before the 2nd phase of the arc, which began Jan 15th. If your character was approved after that then you can not rank up. Which im seeing yours was approved Jan 30th. Meaning you are still a genin as well as most of the new Konoha genin.

Ah . . . I misread that.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 am
How do we rank up then if we don't get the little perk like people who had profiles made before the 15th? We've been training since day one and I haven't read anything about a Chuunin Exam. Besides Raiden no one's offered us anything like training, so we don't have a sensei or a squad.

bb3000ae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:57 am
Do Special Jounin rank up to Jounin?  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:57 am
Lady Caprinet
How do we rank up then if we don't get the little perk like people who had profiles made before the 15th? We've been training since day one and I haven't read anything about a Chuunin Exam. Besides Raiden no one's offered us anything like training, so we don't have a sensei or a squad.

bb3000ae
the chuunin exams happen every once and a while. if everyone gets rank ups willy nilly it gets to be boring. Have fun as a gennin for a while. at least ore than a month  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
:<
I'm all for staying a Genin for a month, but I'm going to get bored in a week @~@

claru gardeford

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:08 am
Lady Caprinet
:<
I'm all for staying a Genin for a month, but I'm going to get bored in a week @~@

claru gardeford
you probably think s rank is super exciting, but its really just the same unless you have friends to rp with, or like teaching people. XD It's more exciting to have the prospect of something better.

EDIT- or not even really that. chuunin is less exciting once you get it. exams are fun though  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 am
Lol my main question is since there is a timeskip, do you new genin (I made my person a bit after the arc started) need to age up?

bb300ae

ishippuden sasuke

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 am
I don't think that O_o. I hate being that strong. It's no fun. My character basically has no one to fight at that point because she would kill 'em all. I like being Chuunin :3 You get the chance to become Jounin if you want, but Chuunin's are teachers too~ They teach at the Academy and such and go on dangerous-ish missions. I think Chuunin's are a bit of an in between kind of thing~ It's very exciting to me <3

claru gardeford

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces