Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hogwarts: The Dark Lord's Son (Accepting/ OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What House are you?
  Gryffindor
  Slytherin
  Ravenclaw
  Hufflepuff
View Results

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:12 pm
"Well, that's too bad. I know that I personally hate it when I get out of the loop of current events." Sarah snuck in a quick bite of sausage, washed down with pumpkin juice, before replying, "Well, I was suppose to visit my uncle and his family in America, but then they decided to come here instead. It was absolutely deplorable, they have three little boys who were running around screaming their heads off the entire time. I cannot believe that I was ever that irritating, even at the age of five." A sigh, then back to talking. "At least they didn't stay for more than the one week they did. Other than that, it was wonderful."
Haha, the stuck up snot always rose to the bait. "Report me? For what, taking a peak at the paper?" Seb scoffed, "I thought big, important sops like you weren't allowed to abuse your power. Isn't that right, Mr. Head Boy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:23 pm
"You specifically refered to getting a DARK MARK, sir." he hissed. "That's a threat against the student body! Do you realize that?" Nate stood. "No matter, since it's all rubbish, you and I have nothing to worry about. Good day." He moved down to sit far away--close to Sarah in fact.

Alucard sighed a bit. "That sounds nice. I was cooped up inside the orphenage all summer," he made a face. He then watched Nate, the head boy slide down. Alucard quirked an eyebrow.

gaaras and milk

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 pm
"Touchy, touchy. It was a joke man...just a joke." Slight venom in his voice, Seb clapped Nate firmly and, hopefully, painfully on the shoulder as he walked away. Then he himself walked away, going over sit at the Slytherin table between his sister Faye and the girl Janelle.
"That's too bad." Sarah agreed. She couldn't imagine having to grow up without a family, it was too horrible to think of. As he rback was angled slightly away from Nate, she didn't notice when he moved down to join them. The only reason she turned around because she saw Alucard's crooked eyebrow. "Oh, hello Nate. We, Alucard and I that is, were just speaking of our summer break. How did you enjoy yours?" Sarah had always admired Nate, his insistence on being the best at all. She knew that he wanted to be Prime Minister, and she knew that he had a much better chance at making it than many of the other jokers around school  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 pm
Dimitri ran a hand through his hair, groaning. he muttered to himself, through a groggy haze, "la ce ora...?" he slowly sat up, trailing off, as he looked around. some of his fellow students were still asleep, though some beds were empty. That answered his question. "Early..." he shook his head, letting his hair fall into relative place, as he sluggishly stepped out of his bunk. after a quick change, he was in his robe, and heading towards the great hall. stepping through the threshold, the scent of the first breakfast of the year hit him, and only got more intense as he made his way to a seat at the Hufflepuff table. he didn't really care where he sat. he didn't avoid people, but then again, he didn't really have friends. he did, however, notice that one girl... what was her name? Longbottom. thats it. she was a target of ridicule by some of the other students. he could sympathise, though he didn't really speak to her too much. but right now, only one thing was on his mind, as he spoke to himself. "Sunt atât de foame acum..." he usually spoke in English, but right now, he was too tired, and too preoccupied with food to think about it.

((basically, "what time is it...?" (cut off) and "I'm so hungry right now"))  

ninja-boi92

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:52 pm
janelle took a quick glance at falco, and she thought that she, for once, would be nice. "hello Falco, Faye, how are you today." she said simply, not even bothering to look at them. she continued to eat,waiting for their reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:51 pm
Alex looked up when she saw another Hufflepuff. "G-Good morning Dimitri." she said with a smile. She then started to hiccup and she blushed. She did that with any boy she talked too.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:18 pm
Dimitri glanced up, hearing his name. His gaze landed on Longbottom again, as he gave a small, somewhat nervous smile. since the... well, accident... he'd always been too nervous to fully smile, not wanting to remind people of his teeth. However, having been a few years, he was starting to accept the fact. He spoke up, his accent fairly noticible. "Good morning, Alex." Having woken up a little more now, he easily remembered her name. He cocked his head, noticing her hiccup. "are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:08 pm
Alex nodded while covering her mouth though her hiccups were still heard. "I-I just drank t-to fast." she said with an embarrassed look. "H-How are y-you?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm
Dimitri gave a small chuckle, still holding back a bit of nerves. "The curse of a good meal, i suppose..." he said, rreaching to grab a bit more food from the table. He glanced back to her as she spoke again, and shrugged. "I... I'm doing well. How are you?" any sort of nervousness in his voice could hopefully be disguised by his accent. he still wasn't used to people choosing to have conversation with him,  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:01 am
"B-Besides the h-hiccups, I'm good." Alex said with a smile. She then opened a little box with mint leaves and ate one. Soon her hiccups stopped and she sighed. "The miracle of mint." she said with relief. She now noticed he was acting nervous and she smiled. "You should try the pancakes, their blueberry." she said. She knew how it felt to be nervous around people so she didn't say anything about it.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:18 pm
Dimitri chuckled a little, nodding at the mint comment. "Always good to have some for an emergency." his gaze shifted to the pancakes. "Blueberry?" he reached out, grabbing a small stack-worth of them, laying them on his plate. He took a deep inhale, smiling a little. "They smell delicious." he took a few bites, smiling still. he poked around his plate, nervously, before speaking. "so... was your summer... pleasant...?" he wasn't sure why he was continuing the conversation, but something in the back of his mind told him to.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:30 am
"Oh yes, I had a blast. I planted more flowers and trees at my house and some Gillyweed sprouted by our pond so I got to breath underwater all summer." Alex said happily then blushed. "Sorry, I tend to ramble when I talk about plants." she said nervously.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:36 am
Miss Emni Rose

((hello where are you question ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:34 am
[Ah, yes. Sorry about that.]
Faye simply smiled slightly and said, "I'm doing all right. How are you?"
Falco, or Seb, replied a bit more enthusiastically. "I've already managed to piss off one Prefect, and I haven't even had breakfast yet. That is what we call a score in my book." Of course, it would understandable if Janelle were not to understand a word he just said, as his mouth was stuffed full of sausage.

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 pm
((I is joining smile well, hopefully... if my profile is accepted XP ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff