Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Nerdy 18 yr guy looking for 17-20 girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lnnocent-BlTCH

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 pm
god. I just hate autocorrect lol It makes all this weird words just because it thinks I am trying to write in german lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 pm
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
hey there jonathan (:
how are you?
you seem really interesting :p
Pm me? or umm just reply on here I guess ... sweatdrop
Hi. I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you?

no problem ^^
I am fine, thanks for asking to razz
soo.. I guess you want to know a bit about me right? ;D
Haha. Yes, that would be helpful.

Well, I am Pauline and I come from Germany xD
I a prett Social Person who is really outgoing when the People arent strangers lol but I sometimes Love to be alone too.. I always smile (:
I Play Tennis Soccer and I LOVE to ski and Snowboard anything else You want to know?^^
Ooh, Germany. I'm a pretty smileful (yay, new word) person myself. I'm afraid I'm not as active though. I do like to swim though, but not competetively.

haha ;D thumbs up for new words! >.<
I don't mind, I am not that active either, I used to play soccer 3 times a week but since I moved I only play it with my dad sometimes lol and tennis the same.
Anything els you want to know?  

lnnocent-BlTCH

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:37 pm
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

no problem ^^

I a prett Social Person who is really outgoing when the People arent strangers lol but I sometimes Love to be alone too.. I always smile (:
I Play Tennis Soccer and I LOVE to ski and Snowboard anything else You want to know?^^
Ooh, Germany. I'm a pretty smileful (yay, new word) person myself. I'm afraid I'm not as active though. I do like to swim though, but not competetively.

I don't mind, I am not that active either, I used to play soccer 3 times a week but since I moved I only play it with my dad sometimes lol and tennis the same.
Hmm. Any books or music you particularly like? And, any skill with video games? I am looking for someone able to at least partially match my nerdiness after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

no problem ^^

Hmm. Any books or music you particularly like? And, any skill with video games? I am looking for someone able to at least partially match my nerdiness after all.

I read a lot, since my grandparents earn their money with selling them but since most of them are german you won't know them. I am pretty mainstream when it comes to music sweatdrop
I love to play Fifa12 on the xbox but I guess that doesn't count. I haven't really gotten the chance to play video games but I would love to and I am pretty open to anything new....
Oh and I love nerds lol  

lnnocent-BlTCH

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:46 pm
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

I read a lot, since my grandparents earn their money with selling them but since most of them are german you won't know them. I am pretty mainstream when it comes to music sweatdrop
I love to play Fifa12 on the xbox but I guess that doesn't count. I haven't really gotten the chance to play video games but I would love to and I am pretty open to anything new....
Oh and I love nerds lol
Cool. Hmm. What else do I want to know? Gosh, this is hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:49 pm
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

Oh and I love nerds lol

haha :p you can ask me anything you want ^^  

lnnocent-BlTCH

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:56 pm
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

Oh and I love nerds lol

Interesting choice of username. May I ask why?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:02 pm
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

Oh and I love nerds lol

lol well, it kind of doesn't fit together ,those two words, I am not a b***h and I am also not always innocent and since people always tell me I look innocent I thought it would be a good username ...
I seriously don't wanna appear like a b***h sweatdrop  

lnnocent-BlTCH

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 pm
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

Oh and I love nerds lol

lol well, it kind of doesn't fit together ,those two words, I am not a b***h and I am also not always innocent and since people always tell me I look innocent I thought it would be a good username ...
Hmm. What else? Favorite color?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:25 pm
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Hi, Jonathan smile
My name's Gabby, and I'm 17 going on 18 in September.
I saw your post on the guild's homepage and thought I'd say something.
How are you?
Hi. Thanks for noticing. I'm good. How are you?

I'm good, thanks.
Um, I don't know what else I should say. I'm kinda lame like that. sweatdrop  

Dazzling Seduction

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:46 pm
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Hi, Jonathan smile
My name's Gabby, and I'm 17 going on 18 in September.
I saw your post on the guild's homepage and thought I'd say something.
How are you?
Hi. Thanks for noticing. I'm good. How are you?

I'm good, thanks.
Um, I don't know what else I should say. I'm kinda lame like that. sweatdrop
That's alright. If we were talking in person, I'd be the one at a lost for words. I'm kind of shy. Anywho, I saw on your profile that one of the bands you like is A Skylit Drive. That earns you major brownie points with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 am
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

Oh and I love nerds lol

sorry I feel asleep yesterday sweatdrop
mh hard to say, I like it colorful (:
Blue Pink and Black how about you?  

lnnocent-BlTCH

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 am
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

Blue and green. Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:52 am
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

mhhh well what kind of video games do you like to play?
why do you think you are nerdy? :p  

lnnocent-BlTCH

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:13 am
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

mhhh well what kind of video games do you like to play?
why do you think you are nerdy? :p
I like pretty much much all of them, but I enjoy racing games the most. Need For Speed has claimed a good chunk of my time. sweatdrop I think I'm nerdy for several reasons. I'm intelligent. I like video games. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime. I'm well acquainted with both the Marvel and DC comic universes (leaning a bit towards Marvel). I'm kind of obsessed with Harry Potter and Star Wars. And I wear glasses, kind of completeing the "nerd look."  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff