Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitethorne House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image

A sudden whooshing sound came from the fireplace as green flames suddenly appeared, and Chalmes came staggering out of the fireplace with a cauldron filled with books. He set the cauldron down on the floor next to the fireplace as several more fires sprung up, heralding the return of the rest of the family. "Remind me to let Tria know she can carry her own bloody cauldron!" he muttered, and then suddnely stopped cold as his father's disapproving gaze settled over him. "Or I could happily carry them since she can't carry it all herself." Scratching the back of his head, he shifted away from the fireplace as the rest tumbled out of the fireplace one by one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:07 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin heard the fire place activate and acted like a war victim...or a typical PTSD victim. He got up and went behind the couch. He did not dunck, but wanted something between them. Then he realized who it was and looked away. Remembering just now that these people could be returning and may highly dislike him. He thought they would dislike him. As his sense of self worth made it's self know.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image

Chalmes's gaze was suddenly drawn to the other teen in the room, and his eyes widened. It was the same teen he'd seen in Diagon Alley, and he was gaping like a fish. "Um father," he asked, his tone registering surprise, "why is that boy here? I mean, I know that you were going to help him out, but shouldn't he be back there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Chris heard his brother's question and looked over to the couch. Sure enough, he could also see the boy that they had found, but instead of being rude, he just quietly observed the teen. Noticing how the other teen was reacting, he rolled his eyes in the direction of his twin, and stepped foward. "Hello," he ventured, "I'm Chris. May I ask what you are doing here?"  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:38 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin saw the two boys and backed away slightly. They wanted him to leave he could feel it. He hung his head, looking at his hands...before remembering what Mr, Whitehouse had said about looking at people. He looked up, only one eye visible. "Your father brought me here...I..I can leave if it is..an inconvenience.."
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image

Chris blinked. "An inconvenience?" he asked, then shook his head. "Um no, just curious. Father doesn't bring people home." He looked over at everyone else, noticing that Chalmes was getting one of their father's patented cool looks and that Eretria had seated herself on the love seat, quietly observing what was going on. His mother had finished dusting the soot off of herself and had also taken a seat. "Excuse my brother, he's rude sometimes." A sputtering could be heard behind Chris, but he ignored it. "So, what's your name?"  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin almost smiled in relief as the boy said that he was Ok. He looked over at Mr. Whitehouse then back at the boy. He held out his left hand awkwardly said. "My name is Sin Sever..how do you do?" He asked. His hand was not as cold as before but still cool to the touch.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

Chris nodded and shook Shin's hand. "I'm doing well. It's good to see that you look a lot better than you did a bit ago." He frowned, "Um, you did eat earlier, right? I know that you looked like you hadn't."

He was wondering about what had happened to Shin when Eretria spoke up. "Eretria Whitethorne," she said simply. "Did Father take you in? You don't look so good right now."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin nodded. "Thank you. I feel better...Yes I ate" He did not mention that he had thrown it up or anything, that would have been rude. Then he saw Erica speak to him he turned. "Greetings" He bowed his head slightly. "Umm..Yes, Yes he did. I am sorry I look so bad.."
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image

Anastasia quietly coughed into her hand, gaining the attention of the family. "I am Anastasia. Perhaps it would be best if someone would show our guest upstairs to the guestroom. I'm sure that Shin would appreciate somewhere where he can rest for a bit." She speared her eldest with a look. "Not you, Chalmes. We need to speak about how you should act around guests, and I would like to speak to your father." She leveled a gaze at her husband, quietly conveying the message that he needed to tell her what was going on.

Meanwhile, Chris nodded at his mother and looked over at Shin. "Please, come with me, Shin." Eretria got up off the loveseat and followed the two as they climbed the stairs to the third floor.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin looked over at the woman, being scared of women. He did not look in her eyes. He got up and followed the other male, bowing to her at the waist before seeing the stairs of death. He paled before grabbing the railing. He hated stairs. He hoped he was not being rude, however mothers..mothers scared him the most of all women.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image

Chris made sure that Shin had gotten up the stairs before he opened the door and showed him the guestroom. A full-sized bed with side tables was against one wall, and an armoire was against the adjacant wall. There was aother door, and Chris gestured to the room in general. "Here's your room. The bathroom is just beyond the door over there. You're lucky, though. We have to share." He smiled a bit, then looked over at Shin curiously. "Don't worry. Mum may sound like she's all bluster sometimes, but she's really a good person. My twin, on the other hand... Well, lets just say that Mum and Father are often telling him off for something he's done."

Eretria, whi had followed the two upstairs to the doorway snorted. "Only because he can't keep his temper. Honestly! How hard is it to just leave some things well enough alone?"  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:09 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin smiled at the room noting how there was so much light in it. He loved it, his smile evident of that. "Thank You" he said. He meant it to. He nodded about the mother thing, not mentioning his, for fear that he would think him a liar. As for the brother, he did not scare Shin all that much. "Do not worry, my own brothers are much crueler..I hope you never have to meet them" he said. He knew about short tempers thanks to his mother and his father. His mother flipped her lid more often and ranted and raved, but when his father snapped..you knew you were gonna get hurt..bad.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

Anastasia looked about the the kitchen with a critical eye as she prepared the breakfast for the family. She had spoken with Gearvin about the boy now living in the house with them and had learned what her husband had learned about Shin's home life. Appalling was a fitting way to term his life with his own family, and had prompted her to cast some charms around the home to ensure that noone could enter the residence without some difficulty, while alerting the family that an intruder was present.

Afterward, ahe had prepared dinner, setting aside some that would of course have to be turned green for the boy staying with them. She didn't know if the boy had liked it or not, but she had ensured that at least it included a good portion of fruits and vegetables. Now she was doing the same for breakfast, though the pankakes she had prepared were dyed green at least.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin walled down, looking better. He was less pale and looked to have at lest slept. He looked at the woman in the kitchen. He did not know what to say to her, so he just stood there, perfectly silent like a shadow. His black eyes more alert then yesterday.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items