Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Fable Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:23 pm
What does not look good about the game? I think it looks awesome. Please explain yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:49 am
EEEEkk game cube *runs away* I have a gamecube and an xbox and i find better games on the xbox than i do the gamecube  

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:51 am
Fable is going to be very very sweet 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:35 pm
the game looks alright but looks can be deseaving(don't think thats spelled right but yeah)
i also have a game cube and it has so pretty good games like Tales of Symphonia and the remake of RE1  

Lord Travis

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:52 am
Travis the all Seeing
the game looks alright but looks can be deseaving(don't think thats spelled right but yeah)
i also have a game cube and it has so pretty good games like Tales of Symphonia and the remake of RE1

the remake of resident evil sucked, they didn't even both trying to fix the controls on the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:25 pm
OblivionKnight
Travis the all Seeing

the remake of resident evil sucked, they didn't even both trying to fix the controls on the game.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with the controls plus I've played just about every RE so I'm really used to the controls.  

Lord Travis

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:04 pm
5 more days WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:08 pm
Yeah, I know man... I can't wait. I might not even be able to pick it up right away since i work on the 15th!! gonk  

cherry haterade

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:10 pm
aaaah that sucks  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:11 pm
Yah, but i might try getting it before work, since I work at the mall. But I don't know if I will have enough time.  

cherry haterade

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:17 pm
How much is it? *looks in his wallet*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:21 pm
50, like most new games... like 53 with tax  

cherry haterade

belgarion0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:42 pm
Survient
I hate microsoft period, they make products that look good, but when you get them, they don't work worth a sh**. Hate winblows, use it only because most programs only run on it. Wish more programs were for mac, then I'd buy one of those. I don't rack the xbox on purpose, it's just microsoft made it....... I'm a nintendo junkie, but if it dies, I'm off to sony to get a playstation(whatever the number is by that time). I do give them credit though for age of empires 2 and the conqueror's expansion, awesome games of their time.

you know you can buy a windows emulator and irt will play windows games on a mac. my friends brother did that to play diablo on a mac.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:37 pm
OblivionKnight
50, like most new games... like 53 with tax
Actually game prices are starting to change. Such as when Front Mission 4 came out for PS2 it was only 30 bucks or Silent hill 4 was only 40 so you never know wink  

WaresTheBeef

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:10 pm
okay, well listen to me. Most of the games that there is any public hype about will come out at 50 dollars  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff