Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Bi 14 and looking for someone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:38 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II
Drizzt Nightstalker
II-DarkSarrow-II
I also believe that age is a number, but I've dated dated someone who was in their twenties before. They just used me.

Well you probably hear this from every guy, but I don't use women, I treat them as an equal. It's how i was raised, and I've been used too many times in the past to know the pain, so I never put someone through that pain.

Well I'm just very protective of myself from older males. Not because of the dating issue, well half of that, but because of my father

I can respect that. I protect myself a lot too because of my past  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Drizzt Nightstalker
II-DarkSarrow-II
Drizzt Nightstalker
II-DarkSarrow-II
I also believe that age is a number, but I've dated dated someone who was in their twenties before. They just used me.

Well you probably hear this from every guy, but I don't use women, I treat them as an equal. It's how i was raised, and I've been used too many times in the past to know the pain, so I never put someone through that pain.

Well I'm just very protective of myself from older males. Not because of the dating issue, well half of that, but because of my father

Thank you ^^  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:21 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II
Drizzt Nightstalker
II-DarkSarrow-II
Drizzt Nightstalker
II-DarkSarrow-II

Thank you ^^

Of course smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:51 pm
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
Well if you don't mind age (I'm turning 17 in August :3), then maybe we could get to know each other. :]

Well I'm 14 and I don't really mind.

All up to you sweet pea, but maybe Nightstalker fellow should have first go at this. He was first after all.

How bout you ^^  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:54 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II

I go off of personality as well, but I like a girl who has some nice looks. She doesn't have to be smokin' hot, but personality is big to me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 pm
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II

I go off of personality as well, but I like a girl who has some nice looks. She doesn't have to be smokin' hot, but personality is big to me.

Well in not as hot. And personally I think I'm about a two or three on the cute factor, but I was told that I was funny a great to hang out with.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II

Well in not as hot. And personally I think I'm about a two or three on the cute factor, but I was told that I was funny a great to hang out with.

As long as you're fun to be with, that's what matters to me most.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 pm
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II

I get side tracked from time to time. And I can act like a blond.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:53 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II

Trust me, I have a brunette friend that does the same thing. Although I;ve had to shun her for her latest endeavor...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II

Trust me, I have a brunette friend that does the same thing. Although I;ve had to shun her for her latest endeavor...

Awww why?  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II
-Dimitri Kravcheski-
II-DarkSarrow-II

Awww why?

Well, let's just say that I'm my eyes, she's a person that "Gets around." I truly loved her at one point but then she started dating all my friends and things went downhill until she tried to go after an ex of her friend. Ten things got cold from there....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:13 pm
Oh I'm sorry. That's messed up.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff