Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
medical bills Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

facts aren't myth
  opinions are not facts
View Results

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just so you all know, I am carefully monitoring this thread to make sure it doesn't go in a bad direction. There is nothing wrong with respectful discourse, but people are free to believe and eat what they want.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm
Kecitich
Ura the rainbow King

I know this. However how does the UK play into this?

Could you explain to me what do you mean by your question? I don't understand.

You are comparing the US to the UK. Is this a good comparison or a bad one? I take SOC 100 so I know a little of these issues, but not much.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Therefore there are stock markets and banks. To store "numbers" that couldn't exists because people would complains. If all people pull out there stocks and turn them into money now, The money joke would be over. Because there aren't enough "papers" for everyone to hold them on their hands and pockets.

and proof for this statement?

I am no expert about stockmarket. I have never bought anything from stockmarket. But on the money is controlled by governments and banks is real.

I doubt you will have time to watch this whole thing. But try to watch this and think it may gives you some insight on topics (money, government controls, brainwashing, to list a few) you may not have thought of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qe03mYVfmg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm
Ebony the Peacian

Just so you all know, I am carefully monitoring this thread to make sure it doesn't go in a bad direction. There is nothing wrong with respectful discourse, but people are free to believe and eat what they want.

Its just two people debating?  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm
Kecitich
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Therefore there are stock markets and banks. To store "numbers" that couldn't exists because people would complains. If all people pull out there stocks and turn them into money now, The money joke would be over. Because there aren't enough "papers" for everyone to hold them on their hands and pockets.

I am no expert about stockmarket. I have never bought anything from stockmarket. But on the money is controlled by governments and banks is real.

I doubt you will have time to watch this whole thing. But try to watch this and think it may gives you some insight on topics (money, government controls, brainwashing, to list a few) you may not have thought of...

PM it to me, lol I wont have time til tomm  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:23 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ebony the Peacian

Its just two people debating?

Precisely. But take it from me: some debates get ugly, and I just want to ensure that it will not become that way.  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:32 pm
Ebony the Peacian

Sorry to hear you think of it this way Ebony... I were just try to bring out a conversation to make this guild more active as it is right now... I failed to make enough posts last month because I was busy and lack of things to talk about except those words "games" thread on chatterbox.

I read all the announcement.

Yes, I totally believe people are free to eat whatever they want, be it animals grains, fruits or vegetables. I only told one gaian on this thread to try cut out animals eggs and milk from her diets. No one else. If that was too much please delete this that message as you like.

I lost it on that reply message, sorry. I should put the word "suggest"

Ura the rainbow King

You are comparing the US to the UK. Is this a good comparison or a bad one? I take SOC 100 so I know a little of these issues, but not much.

oh, I see King Ura smile Well, UK has less human populations than US's (roughly 6 times less) and that UK currency is 1.6 times more than US's.

The source of data is collected 2010's (UK) vs 2001's (US). The UK's data doesn't include eggs

What do you think, Ura the rainbow King?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 pm
Kecitich
Ebony the Peacian

Sorry to hear you think of it this way Ebony... I were just try to bring out a conversation to make this guild more active as it is right now... I failed to make enough posts last month because I was busy and lack of things to talk about except those words "games" thread on chatterbox.

Yes, I totally believe people are free to eat whatever they want, be it animals grains, fruits or vegetables. I only told one gaian on this thread to try cut out animals eggs and milk from her diets. No one else. If that was too much please delete this that message as you like.

Ura the rainbow King

oh, I see King Ura smile Well, UK has less human populations than US's (roughly 6 times less) and that UK currency is 1.6 times more than US's.

The source of data is collected 2010's (UK) vs 2001's (US). The UK's data doesn't include eggs

What do you think, Ura the rainbow King?

So the people in the UK are sicker then us? I thought they were more healthy by a long shot?  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Kecitich
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

PM it to me, lol I wont have time til tomm

sure smile Thank you for taking consideration to watch this, I will pm remind you tomorrow, Mizuki-Sama

emotion_hug

Ura the rainbow King

So the people in the UK are sicker then us? I thought they were more healthy by a long shot?

From all that I have seen and read, there are also many overweight people at England.

But from the gathered Data researches I have read, overall US citizens has poorer health than UK's. We cannot cross out individuals of course smile I didn't intend to compare UK to US when I initially create this thread.

Ebony the Peacian

seriously Ebony, I don't consider myself aggressive. But what doesn't offense anybody is don't speak at all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm
Kecitich

There's nothing wrong with making thought-provoking discussion topics. All I ask is that everyone remain respectful of each other. smile  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:43 pm
Ebony the Peacian

There's nothing wrong with making thought-provoking discussion topics. All I ask is that everyone remain respectful of each other. smile

Thank you for reminder emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Ahh, I see....

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ree turn

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:58 pm
Kecitich
reetika kakkar

good for me that i am a vegetarian

Good for you, be a star and cut away animals eggs and animals milk if you still care enough for animals, yourself and other people on this planet. Else you are still putting yourself those medical bills subsidies. LOL

(edit: It's just a suggestion, reetika kakkar heart )

i do not consume eggs or milk.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm
reetika kakkar
i do not consume eggs or milk.

then you are almost a vegan smile I am happy for you emotion_hug What makes you calling yourself a vegetarian instead of vegan?  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers