I need a lullaby, a kiss goodnight.
The angel sweet love of my life.
Oh, I need this.
Well, is it dark enough?
Can you see me?
Do you want me?
Can you reach me?
Or I'm leaving.

"I sit here locked inside my head, remembering everything you said. The silence gets us no where, gets us no where way too fast..." A slim brunette softly sang along to the music blasting from her laptop on her corner desk as she went about her business, getting ready for the worst thing in the world, in her opinion: school. It was Friday, which she was thankful for, but she still didn't want to go there. See the faces of the people who suddenly 'cared' about her and her late brother. It'd been a month since the cancer took him away, only three weeks since his funeral. A majority of the people in the small town had showed up, giving sympathy and offering untrue stories of theirs times with her brother. Halfway through the whole ordeal the young female had to escape, tired of everyone. Even her own parents... She suppose that would be the only upside of school for her, getting away from her parents.
With a sigh, the seventeen year old shut her laptop off, grabbing her messenger bag, a solid grey one, as she exited her room. Her target was the front door, wanting to leave before her mother caught her an-
"Meghan! You forgot your breakfast." -d forced her to eat something. With a sigh, Meghan turned on her heel, heading to the kitchen and grabbing the piece of toast from her mom, who instantly went in to give the teenager a kiss on the head before she could escape. As she hurried out the door, her mother called after her telling her to have a nice day and that she loved her. She didn't respond. She just continued on to the sidewalk, tossing the piece of toast in the trash bin before she continued on her walk to school, embracing the chilly weather, not minding that it cut through her thin dark green, long-sleeved shirt. Or her dark blue jeans to be honest. The only thing warm were her feet, hidden in black-on-black converse.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I didn't know you were a fake.
Every lie straight to my face.
So blind I could not see, right behind my back you stabbed me.
I should have known you were a b***h!
Shut up, you're makin me sick.
Little man you're nothing like me, lying, cheating, so deceiving.
I trusted you, broke me down and you screwed me over.
Don't try to deny it, you cannot hide it,
I'll be ignited when I get to watch you,
Burn! Burn! Burn!

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:57 pm
Maerie checked his watch and popped a pill as he rode into town slowly. Looking for a familiar house anywhere. All of the memories were twisted and messed, broken into pieces he couldn't put together again. And then he saw Meghan, and immediately stopped his bike and got off it and ran to her. "Meg!" he said cheerfully. "Meghan!" He hugged her hard. "Oh, how are you?" Then he paused and blushed. "Oh, I look different, don't I? I'm sorry about that, Mega-Meg." He grinned at his old nickname for her. "Remember me now?" He let out a soft chuckle and squeezed her. "I go by Mae these days, and my closer friends call me Mae-Fae. You can call me that, if you want."

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:24 pm
A ʟ ᴇ x ɪ ᴀ J ᴀ ʏ ʏ E ʟ ɪ ᴢ ᴀ ʙ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ C ɪ ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴀ ɴ ᴏ
F ᴇ ᴍ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ - S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ - C ᴜ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - S ᴛ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ʀ - V ᴏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ɪ s ᴛ

User Image
I will not D I E !
I'll wait H E R E for you!
I feel A L I V E when you're beside me!
I will not D I E !
In my time of D Y I N G !

'His little whispers... Love me, love me...That's all I ask for...Love me, love me...
He battered his tiny fists to feel something...Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something...
'

A small blonde girl enter the halls of the high school. She looked like a emo punk with her black pants, black tank top with a broken red heart, belt chains, and red and black DC Empire hat, studded belt, fingerless gloves, and Converse. She had a face that said she didn't care for you and she'd stomp on you if you approached, but that was only the exterior. She was actually terrified and wanted to run and hide, but she couldn't. She hide an old friend to find.
That's when she spotted her. Meghan. A small laugh and grin escaped her hard look as she walked up. "Greetings." she said, reaching out her hand, "I'm Alexia Jayy and you're my new best friend. Oh, wait, you have been my best friend, girl." She flicked her amber eyes over to Maerie and smiled, "Oh, look who decided to come back here just like me."

'That night he caged her...Bruised and broke her...He struggled closer...Then, he stole her...
Violet wrists and then her ankles, silent pain...Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams...
'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
On the G R O U N D I lay!
Motionless in P A I N !
I can see my life flashing before my E Y E S !
Did I fall A S L E E P ?
Is this just a D R E A M ?
Wake me up; I'm living a N I G H T M A R E !

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
I need the darkness, the sweetness, the sadness, the weakness,
I need this.
Oh, I need this.
Well, is it dark enough?
Can you see me?
Do you want me?
Can you reach me?
Or I'm leaving.

The girl should have realized she should have ran when she heard the sound of a bike approaching and then suddenly stop and be replaced by footfalls. She nearly screamed when she was grabbed into an embrace, about to tell whoever the heck this stranger was to f*ck off, and continue onto school. Her eyes narrowed as she looked the person, not recognizing them at all, and not caring to think of what their name was. After they said 'Oh, how are you?' she just tuned them out, eyes glancing around the street looking for an escape. Then another person approached them, and she had to bite her tongue to keep her from groaning. She just wanted to be left alone, why couldn't people understand that?! Like the person before her, Meghan ignored what the new girl said, choosing to close her eyes, take a step back and pinched the bridge of her nose, a habit she has had since middle school when she wanted to be left alone or was about to blow. She took a second to calm herself before letting her hand drop, eyes opening to look at the two strangers, not recognizing either of them. "Listen, I have no idea who you two are, and I could really couldn't care any less, but if you're trying to 'console' me because of my lost, then you can just walk away now." she spoke in a confident, uncaring tone, not caring if these news kids labeled her a b***h for her being blunt. "Now, I have an appointment with the guidance consuler that I'm just dying to get over with, so bye." And with those words, Meghan was rushing down the hallway from the people, diving into the guidance office and heading straight to her consular's office.

Burn! Burn! Burn!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Jethro walked into school, his cap pulled low and his hoodie hood on. His iPod was blaring Nightwish as he trudged down the halls, trying to be invisible. He just happened to look up to see a punkish blond walking towards Meg. He stopped for a moment, and looked at the group. He rubbed his head, looking hard at the blond. There was something very familiar about her.

He detoured to talk to her. "Hey," he said, pulling his hood down. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:45 pm

User Image
I will not D I E !
I will not D I E !

'His little whispers... Love me, love me...That's all I ask for...Love me, love me...
He battered his tiny fists to feel something...Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something...
'

The girl raises an eyebrow and glanced at Maerie. "The ********>" she said, "She doesn't remember me? Is she deaf now?" Alexia Jayy felt a knife sliced at her chest and her arm start calling for it. Deep inside, she felt hurt her best friend didn't remember her, the girl with the unique name. "I'll... Just go then..." she said softly, started to walk away towards the front doors of the school to find a place to hide.
But before she could a tall guy spoke to her. She looked up at him. It was another old friend, Jethro. She smiled weakly and said, "I'm Alexia Jayy and I'm your new best friend. Oh, wait, I have been your best friend." She wanted that line to work once for God's sake.

'That night he caged her...Bruised and broke her...He struggled closer...Then, he stole her...
Violet wrists and then her ankles, silent pain...Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams...
'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Motionless in P A I N !
Did I fall A S L E E P ?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 pm
Now vaguely unhappy, Maerie looked at his other friend. "If you don't remember me, I'll have to punch you in the face, you useless wanker." It was his favorite nickname for him. "And then I'll cry, and I don't wanna cry." And then he pulled Jethro closer and hugged him hard and kissed him on the cheek, the way he used to. "I missed you," he said quietly, in the tone of a confession.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
I need this.
Oh, I need this.
Well, is it dark enough?
Can you see me?
Do you want me?
Can you reach me?
Or I'm leaving.

"Miss Hunter, before you leave," Meghan groan mentally, turning to glance at the guidance consular who was smiling at her fondly, while she was staring at her like she was annoying child. "Remember to attend the pep rally today." The brunette nodded her head even though she knew she wasn't going to do it. She was tired of the whole students body, and their drama crap. She marched out of the office, being careful not to go back towards the people who she had ran into earlier, especially since she saw Jerthro with them. Instead, she made her way to the library, deciding to skip her first period of P.E. No one would bother her there, and she needed to be alone. For once, she needed to be alone!

Burn! Burn! Burn!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:44 pm
Jethro was caught a little off guard when Mae hugged him. "Uh....Jake?" he asked, not knowing about the name change. "Is it really you?" He broke the hug and looked at the girl. "Lexi?" he asked, a smile breaking onto his face, and his heart surged a little bit when he realized the girl of his dreams had come back. "Is it really you guys?" he asked, dropping his bookbag on the floor and taking off his cap. "You've really...changed..."

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:54 pm
Maerie giggled softly. "Yeah, it's me. And it's her, I guess." He sent a glance towards their friend and added, "I go by Maerie these days. Call me Mae. I chose the name once I started being pretty and androgynous." Maerie ran his hands along his sides. "Do you like it?" He asked, a bit of insecurity clouding his tone. He was dressed in a more feminine aspect, which he knew made him look like a girl.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:42 am

User Image
I will not D I E !
I will not D I E !

'

With Jethro and Maerie recognizing her, the crying of her arm for the blade was able to be suppressed. She smiled wider and spoke more strongly. "You look beautiful, Maerie." she said, nodding her head to him, "And Jethro, all that happened with me is I got slightly taller and my boobs grew. A little bit. I'm still the same Alexia Jayy from the last time you saw me." 'On the outside at least...' she added in thought.

'

Motionless in P A I N !
Did I fall A S L E E P ?

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:48 am
Jethro tilted his head. "Its...okay, I guess. You really shouldn't ask me, I'm still in a bit of shell shock..." he said, rubbing his head and looked straight again. "Jesus, its good to see you two again." He then hugged his best friends with all his strength. "Things have been..well, to say the least, depressing since you guys left. Especially what happened with......" he trailed off, still hurting from his other friend's death.

"Meghan has taken it really hard...and she's shut down from the world basically. That's why she blew up at you too...There've been so many fake people telling her sorry and crap for her brother that she's tired of it...She wouldn't even take it from me..Granted, I haven't really been that good of a friend to her since you guys left....You could say I shut down too..."

The bell rang and Jethro was smiling again. "Well, I have to go...P.E. is waiting for me..." he said, grabbing his bookbag off the floor. "I'll see you guys at lunch and we can catch up later..." He then walked off, secretly dreading his next class.

The best thing that could happen now was for his friends to kidnap him, but that wasn't going to happen. It never did. That's the way high school was. Pick off the weakest link until they go away. That's what was happening to him. And it was working itself into him, piece by piece.

((Does anyone else feel like Jethro is slightly the narrator in this?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:01 am

User Image
I will not D I E !
I will not D I E !

'

When Meghan's brother was mention, a flash of sadness went across her eyes and the cries started again, but she quickly regained composure and stayed smiling. She didn't want to just run off to cut and/or smoke while she had her friends to have fun with.
A giggle escaped the girl lips and she bounced up next to Jethro, linking her arm in his. "How lucky, I have P.E. first period, too!" she chirped, "Let's go enjoy the horrors of getting a red ball to the face or running until we puke or whatever the ******** we're doing today." Then, with a smirk, she added, "Or we can go the scenic route and take our sweet a** time going to gym and happen to get their when the period ends or even school if you're daring. Your choice."

'

Motionless in P A I N !
Did I fall A S L E E P ?

[*shrugs* Lol]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:22 am
User Image
I need this.
Oh, I need this.
Well, is it dark enough?
Can you see me?
Do you want me?
Can you reach me?
Or I'm leaving.

Meghan wasn't sure how she felt when she trudged down the hallway to the gym, having found the library closed. Looked like she wouldn't be getting any peace at all, especially at lunch. Now that the library was closed, where was she suppose to go at lunch? That was her sanctuary for that time, but not today apparently.
'Maybe I can fake sick...'
Or she could just just leave altogether now. Wouldn't be the first time she's done that in the last month. A majority of her teaches actually wouldn't bother her about it either anymore, because they felt 'sorry' for her and her family's lost. Yes, even the adults where acting that way, which was what made it so terrible.

[Aaron is the brother's name. Just letting you guys know.]

Burn! Burn! Burn!

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out