Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Angels, and Demons [1x1] Otakon x Angel [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:01 pm
"Alexia Jayy." the angel said, nodding. 'Okay, maybe they weren't as wrong as I thought.' she quickly repented. "So what do you do to sruvive in this world since you're homeless and such?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:12 pm
"Well, I do have a part time job at that Burger King over there" James said pointing to the Burger King that was in the parking lot. "Also begging, and selling my body helps quite a bit too" he said a little embarrassed about the last part. "Also it it really helpful having a membership to a gym, because its always open and I can take showers there." he went on, "So I guess I'm lucky that everything I need is in this lot"

He was right there. The strip had a grocery store, the gym, as well as a laundry mat, and a salon, as well as places like game stop, and clothing shops.

"So I guess its a mix of hard work and 'luck'" James said smiling.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:24 pm
Alexia Jayy nodded and said, "Very interesting... Well, you seem to be very lucky, considering that darkness you have inside you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:28 pm
Soon it would stop raining. James nodded. The sky begins to light up as the sun begins to rise. "May I ask why you are here?" she asked. He didn't actually care since he was just happy to have a visitor. He was usually alone so having company is good. But he wondered what her reason for being here was.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:29 pm
"Um..." she said, thinking, "My parents kicked me out and I wanted to crash somewhere. I thought no one would be in here, but I guess I was wrong." Alexia Jayy smiled at the male. 'No need to reveal my true identity yet.' she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 pm
"Ah, I see. That must really suck. You can stay here if you'd like" James offered. "Oh, I'm not trying to be a creep or anything.... uhh" James said as his face turned red. He hoped she wouldn't take the offer the wrong way.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:36 pm
The angel nodded and said, "It's fine. Thank you. I hope I'm not a bother, but I'll try helping out when I can." 'Just until the darkness takes over your soul...' she added grimly in thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 pm
"Oh, its no bother.... Actually I'm quite happy. I'm usually alone anyway. I'm glad I wouldn't have to be alone." Jame said smiling. He just seems to innocent and carefree.

[Awww]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:49 pm
Alexia Jayy was astonished. Someone like this boy could be this innocent when there was evil inside his body. "Um, alright then." she said, trying to clear away her surprise.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:53 pm
James turned to watch the sunrise. He had a feeling that today was going to be a really good day. "Oh, perhaps we can get some breakfast when they open" he suggested. He was referring to the Burger King he worked at.

[If James existed I would totally hug him lol]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:59 pm
"Um, sure." the angel said, smiling at James, "That seems like it would be good." 'It's like the Crimson Demon wasn't involved here at all.' she thought, 'Too bad I'll have to kill this human when he does lose control...'  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:04 pm
Jamed smiled, "Thats great" "Eventually you would have to give in to me... The curse I placed on you would effect you forever" suddenly his expression became fearful when he heard the voice in his head. "T-that voice... again..." he muttered as if he had a headache.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:05 pm
The angel tilted her head curiously and asked, "Voice?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 pm
"The darkness... it sometimes... speaks to me..." James said as a headache began to form. "Something about a curse" he said. It was a curse that was carried on within each human form. None of them were able to escape it, and in the end... no matter how much James tried to fight, he might not escape either. "Its... scary"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:23 pm
Alexia Jayy frowned. 'This poor human...' she thought, 'Maybe... There's a way to help him and not kill him...' She place a hand on his shoulder and smiled, "I'll help you through this."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff