Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Care to chat? •///• Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi

lol i watch a bunch of anime .///. but the ones i watch the most is Getter Robo and Gurren Lagann x3 as for manga, i read Love so Life and Cage of Eden xP

I heard of Cage of Eden. What is it about?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi

lol i watch a bunch of anime .///. but the ones i watch the most is Getter Robo and Gurren Lagann x3 as for manga, i read Love so Life and Cage of Eden xP

Its basically about a bunch of junior high kids who are coming back from a trip. Their plane ends up "mysteriously" failing and crashes to a deserted island, and the main character tries to find most of his friends and see if they survive, and the secret of the island their on. Also its a survival story, because the island is inhabited with animals that have been extinct from thousands to millions of years! however, their are no dinosaurs xP so bummer. but its good all the way through :3  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:31 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi

Its basically about a bunch of junior high kids who are coming back from a trip. Their plane ends up "mysteriously" failing and crashes to a deserted island, and the main character tries to find most of his friends and see if they survive, and the secret of the island their on. Also its a survival story, because the island is inhabited with animals that have been extinct from thousands to millions of years! however, their are no dinosaurs xP so bummer. but its good all the way through :3

Sounds interesting. And no dinosaurs! You can't have a mysterious island without dinosaur-like creatures... or at least giant monitor lizards.
What about Live so Life?
(sorry about these questions. I find it a little more helpful when asking a person what a book is about rather than wiki.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:38 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi

Sounds interesting. And no dinosaurs! You can't have a mysterious island without dinosaur-like creatures... or at least giant monitor lizards.
What about Live so Life?
(sorry about these questions. I find it a little more helpful when asking a person what a book is about rather than wiki.)

lol thats okay x3 and love so life is basically about a high school girl who babysits two very young children...or babies xD and the guy she babysits for slowly starts having feelings for her and so on so forth >3< but her best friend is also developing feelings for her as well, so its basically like a love triange x3  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:43 pm
Grandmaster Rune

lol thats okay x3 and love so life is basically about a high school girl who babysits two very young children...or babies xD and the guy she babysits for slowly starts having feelings for her and so on so forth >3< but her best friend is also developing feelings for her as well, so its basically like a love triange x3

Sounds a little like Ashiterizu Baby, except the kids aren't claiming to be the babysitter's wife.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

Sounds a little like Ashiterizu Baby, except the kids aren't claiming to be the babysitter's wife.

lol thats crazy o:  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:54 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

lol thats crazy o:

Yeah. Yuzuyu is cute though. She's only 6 and Misunderstands that the main character is acting more like a big brother rather than a husband. The main character become real parental and get nervous whenever Yuzuyu tries to scare away his girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

lol thats crazy o:

Yeah. Yuzuyu is cute though. She's only 6 and Misunderstands that the main character is acting more like a big brother rather than a husband. The main character become real parental and get nervous whenever Yuzuyu tries to scare away his girlfriend.

hehe obsessive much? x3  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 am
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

lol thats crazy o:

hehe obsessive much? x3

Yeah, but it's a cute story nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

lol thats crazy o:

hehe obsessive much? x3

Yeah, but it's a cute story nonetheless.

lol okee x3  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 pm
Grandmaster Rune

Do you like to roleplay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

Do you like to roleplay?

Yeah razz  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:19 am
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

Do you like to roleplay?

Yeah razz

What genras? I like steampunk, fantasy, scifi, and basically anything else that has an element of the nonsensical.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

Do you like to roleplay?

Yeah razz

What genras? I like steampunk, fantasy, scifi, and basically anything else that has an element of the nonsensical.

I'm okay with anything as long as it ain't masterxslave >3<  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:14 am
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune
Kittogo Nashumi
Grandmaster Rune

Do you like to roleplay?

Yeah razz

I'm okay with anything as long as it ain't masterxslave >3<

That stuff gets a little weird. XP
Would you like to start one with me?  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out