Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Emille's Life Story [Elder Plot] [Open + Looking!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 pm
Basically open <3 Please quote me for a faster reply!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 pm
ATh e a r t

Hototo *points at sig* is a warrior through and through. He really good at fighting and could teach her a thing or two. He's proficient with throwing knives, his hooves, his teeth and his body.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 am
ATh e a r t

User Image

Hey! I would like to offer Phoenix up for some RP! smile
I was thinking some foal x foal RP would be really cute to start off with since I haven't got to play with him much due to have a short hiatus (which is thankfully now over XD YAY!). Anywho.... I dunno if it will work, but maybe they meet and become good friends, but since he travels with his father he only stays in the area for a little while at a time, but maybe if they did decide to be friends or hit it off (despite her silence) maybe he tells her stuff like "I'll return when the moon is full" or whatever so she can anticipate his return?

My thinking was that it could be really sweet that they meet because she is injuried... maybe only a little, a graze or a burn from falling, but he sees her limping or wincing in pain or something and offers to help since he is currently being trained by his father (Regulus - pure unicorn) to heal -though obviously only natural medicine for him.

If this lead to more between them it would depend on the RP, but I figured I would say that I would not be opposed to this idea should they hit it off. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:11 pm
Teh Roarie
ATh e a r t

Hototo *points at sig* is a warrior through and through. He really good at fighting and could teach her a thing or two. He's proficient with throwing knives, his hooves, his teeth and his body.

I am definitely interested! Im currently abroad, bu if you start somethiny, ill glasly reply when i can!  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm
Syaoran-Puu

I am definitely up for all of his! I love phoenix to death xD Emille definitely needs more foal!friends Dx shes so lonely xD Emille would also understand the leaving and traveling part too since her parents are also travelers.

Would you mind starting at least the foal one for now? xD im current in Verona and yen traveling to Milan and Lucerene tomorrow xD ill reply Asap!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 pm
ATh e a r t
Teh Roarie
ATh e a r t

I am definitely interested! Im currently abroad, bu if you start somethiny, ill glasly reply when i can!
Cool!

I wont have anything for almost a week anyway. Borrowing computers as of current since my lappy just got shipped off to be fixed after a screen crack.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:46 am
ATh e a r t
Our RP: Purity of Youth

Sorry it was a little late hunni =D *huggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:13 pm
Syaoran-Puu

No worries <3 I hadn't been home that long anyways xDD Tags <333  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:25 pm
GallusDomesticus

FREAKISHLY SLOW OF ME... BUT TAGS.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:30 pm
ATh e a r t

You asked and I'm answering ... I'd love to have Tsaheylu help out.

I'd be glad to help out Emille's plots forge ahead. I'd be glad to help out at least for the foal attack. I can't guarantee having Tsaheylu around for the second attack plot.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 pm
Note to self, I would eventually like her to beat up a skinwalker (if not a purewalker). Rofl. I KNOW IT WOULD BE QUITE A FEAT AND DIFFICULT... But if anyone were interested, I'd think it would be fun xDD She would also have a reason for taking in more mentees <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:31 pm
ATh e a r t
Note to self, I would eventually like her to beat up a skinwalker (if not a purewalker). Rofl. I KNOW IT WOULD BE QUITE A FEAT AND DIFFICULT... But if anyone were interested, I'd think it would be fun xDD She would also have a reason for taking in more mentees <3
I have set of SW twins, and while she would never stand a chance against them both..... since they often fight with each other OFTEN (as you might expect) they do tend to leave each other badly injuried. I would rather it was Vanity over Jayden that was beat as it will be another knock on her ego and probably lead to a bigger plot with her eventually in a way of getting back at Jayden since Jayden will be having children before her I fear and is stronger and more powerful XD (they are competative in their 'achievements' and death count).

Batwalker Vanity.
User Image User ImageUser Image  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:08 pm
Syaoran-Puu

I'd definitely be interested! Though, would you be interested in another attack where she'd win :"D? It would be Emille and Foal!Louvia that are attacked and that sparked Emille's desire for even more strength xDD <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 pm
ATh e a r t
Syaoran-Puu

I'd definitely be interested! Though, would you be interested in another attack where she'd win :"D? It would be Emille and Foal!Louvia that are attacked and that sparked Emille's desire for even more strength xDD <3
Sure... it could even be Jayden involved in that attack and since they are twins Emile could later believe that Vanity was the one to attack her before... XD up to you. I'm pretty open, just let me know what exactly you want smile and if you want any particular damage/injuries inflicted... XD I know some try to gain specific scars or whatever.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Syaoran-Puu
Sure... it could even be Jayden involved in that attack and since they are twins Emile could later believe that Vanity was the one to attack her before... XD up to you. I'm pretty open, just let me know what exactly you want smile and if you want any particular damage/injuries inflicted... XD I know some try to gain specific scars or whatever.

Yeah sure 8D I'm okay with either in the first attack xDD <3

As for scars... It's a scare for Louvia and a "i'm not a good enough mother" for Emille :"D;  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff