Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
Please delete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 am
Little Miss Matty

lol i be 19 razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol i be 19 razz

Hehe wow you're two years older.. cool! So ummm name your top ten pastries  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:18 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol i be 19 razz

theres more than 10? O.o lol just kidding, but I honestly don't know very much pastries razz i like donuts, cakes, eclairs, churros...and a bunch more I can't name >3<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol i be 19 razz

theres more than 10? O.o lol just kidding, but I honestly don't know very much pastries razz i like donuts, cakes, eclairs, churros...and a bunch more I can't name >3<

I can make all of those but I have issues with churros x.x haha I must try harder !  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:18 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol i be 19 razz

I can make all of those but I have issues with churros x.x haha I must try harder !

lol xD so you really like to bake huh? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol i be 19 razz

lol xD so you really like to bake huh? :3

Oh yes very much! But as you found out earlier, I am a girl of the arts!  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm
Little Miss Matty

lol o: I like artistic girls :3 so tells me, what do you look for in a guy? O:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:32 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

What I look for in a guy? Well I get to finally answer this question! ^_^
-I love someone who doesn't mind coming to all of my theater shows , or mind that I am busy except for like two days a week.
-Someone who doesn't mind telling me the truth, or telling me if something is wrong.
-As corny as this is.. I have always wanted to get that text first thing in the morning that says , "Goodmorning baby girl <3"
- If you can make me laugh and smile, but still allow me to have a mature conversation, I like that a lot.
-corny moment number two.. I want someone who likes baking or doesn't mind it so I can have a powdered sugar/flour fight in the kitchen and end up laughing on the floor with a mess all over.
-Someone who can let me where his jacket, put one ear bud in my ear, and him have the other and listen to songs all night long.
-A boy who likes the arts and doesn't find them girly
-A boy who would teach me how to properly play Halo or COD.
-A boy who doesn't mind going shopping [I don't like it much but when I do, do my one hour of shopping, I like company, I like Hot Topic and Tilly's so no girly stores ]
-A boy who likes to paint with water colors on rainy days.
-Has corny jokes based on movies.
-Finds lego land fun.
-Enjoys a simply day out.

How about you? What do you look for in a girl?  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

-I love someone who doesn't mind coming to all of my theater shows , or mind that I am busy except for like two days a week.
-Someone who doesn't mind telling me the truth, or telling me if something is wrong.
-As corny as this is.. I have always wanted to get that text first thing in the morning that says , "Goodmorning baby girl <3"
- If you can make me laugh and smile, but still allow me to have a mature conversation, I like that a lot.
-corny moment number two.. I want someone who likes baking or doesn't mind it so I can have a powdered sugar/flour fight in the kitchen and end up laughing on the floor with a mess all over.
-Someone who can let me where his jacket, put one ear bud in my ear, and him have the other and listen to songs all night long.
-A boy who doesn't mind going shopping [I don't like it much but when I do, do my one hour of shopping, I like company, I like Hot Topic and Tilly's so no girly stores ]
-Finds lego land fun.

O: you and I, are gonna get along great xD to tell you the truth i never had a gf .////. just saying that now, but I can do all that stuff with yah :3 I wouldn't mind x3 but what I look for in a girl? O: well:
-I would like a girl who is trustworthy
-someone who i can have fun with every day and all day
-someone I can share my interests with :3
-Someone I can talk to for about anything and still want to be with me no matter how awkward the situation could be.
-someone who is artistic :3
-someone who is smart O: because believe me, i ain't that very smart xP
-someone who will love me for me, not for what I have or can do for them biggrin
-someone I can actually have fun with and feel I can really depend on that person, make me feel better when i'm down, etc. :3 i wanna have fun
and I think thats it razz thats all i can think of :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:41 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

-Finds lego land fun.

O: you and I, are gonna get along great xD to tell you the truth i never had a gf .////. just saying that now, but I can do all that stuff with yah :3 I wouldn't mind x3 but what I look for in a girl? O: well:
-I would like a girl who is trustworthy
-someone who i can have fun with every day and all day
-someone I can share my interests with :3
-Someone I can talk to for about anything and still want to be with me no matter how awkward the situation could be.
-someone who is artistic :3
-someone who is smart O: because believe me, i ain't that very smart xP
-someone who will love me for me, not for what I have or can do for them biggrin
-someone I can actually have fun with and feel I can really depend on that person, make me feel better when i'm down, etc. :3 i wanna have fun
and I think thats it razz thats all i can think of :3

You were right, you and I are going to get along great! Wanna know a secret? I have never had a bf either.. so it's okie! I understand how that gets. Or how you have two good friends dating each other and they don't want you to feel left out so they invite you to things and then they kiss in front of you... *the awkward moment when that's how my life is always*  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:43 pm
Little Miss Matty

haha yeah that kinda happens to me too .////. i had a friend who had a crush on a girl that i had a crush on also, but he was more social than I was, so I just let him date her. But he saw that I wasn't very happy, so he took me along with his gf to go out somewhere, and whenever they would want to kiss, they always told me to turn around >3<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:46 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

haha yeah that kinda happens to me too .////. i had a friend who had a crush on a girl that i had a crush on also, but he was more social than I was, so I just let him date her. But he saw that I wasn't very happy, so he took me along with his gf to go out somewhere, and whenever they would want to kiss, they always told me to turn around >3<

Haha my friends are like that too! They kiss and I turn around and count to five XD oh third wheel lives .. crying but maybe there won't have to be a third wheel.. I am really happy that we get along so well! I like it ^_^  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:49 pm
Little Miss Matty

lol me too :3 oh by the way, I am a major gamer o: i hope that doesn't bug you >////< but I do make times for friends and family first :3 and of course, I can help you play COD and Halo, but word of warning, I won't go easy on you xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:53 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol me too :3 oh by the way, I am a major gamer o: i hope that doesn't bug you >////< but I do make times for friends and family first :3 and of course, I can help you play COD and Halo, but word of warning, I won't go easy on you xD

Game Stop =my favourite store! Also if you teach me how to play COD properly,then you won't have to go easy on me because we would [hopefully] be just as good!  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:57 pm
Little Miss Matty

lol xD awesome :3 hmm....besides personality, what draws you more to guys :3 like something about their physical appearence that draws you in?  
Casual Dating Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff