• Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:24 am
I want plots with Deamon Alastair!
Who I would like to toss out: The Moonlit Prince "Sin"
User Image
And Demeira probably would be involved
User Image
I would like this plot: Development/returning to knighthood
How I can help: Sin could be a way to redeem him as a knight. See below!

History
Far away from the kawani lands there was a plush and fertile valley filled with life, but sharply divided. A river ran along its center, marking the boundary where the two groups dared not tread. On the one side, the Herd of the Sun, the Scions of Light. On the other, in the shadow of the mountains, rested the Herd of the Moon, Harbingers of Darkness. For years beyond memory the two sides fought until an uneasy truce was struck by the current ruling families. The Sun would stay on one side of the river and come out by day and the Moon would stay in the shadow of the mountain and come out by night. The two were not to cross the river or mingle in any way.

Among the Herd of the Moon were several ruling families. Those who had glowing eyes were considered touched by the Goddess of the Moon herself and were venerated above the others. They were each given a patch of land to govern, and the other members of the Great Herd fell into the general rule of one of these families based on where they chose to live. Ruling them all was the Royal Family, of which Sin was the eldest son and heir.

As he grew Sin saw no reason why the two herds should not be friends. Time had erased all sign of the wars that had come before. He had seen none of the bloodshed, felt none of the hatred. His family's teachings only went so far. As the young prince grew he began to explore, pushing the permitted boundaries of his family. He became adept at skirting his guards and running off alone.

It was on one such occasion early in the evening one night that he happened upon the river that divided the land. He stared into it's unusually still waters and his glowing eyes reflecting back at him - the only thing he could make out in the darkness. There was a noise and he retreated just inside the treeline nearby and saw just on the other side of the river a young filly. She seemed of an age with him and certainly no threat. He watched her a while and when it seemed she'd spotted him he took off.

But he returned. Every night he would slip the guards and go to the river to see the filly, and sure enough she would be there as well. Before long they seemed old friends.

He knew that it was wrong. It was forbidden to interact with the others, and he was technically engaged to be wed to one of the prominent families' daughters. Still, he couldn't help his feelings for the purple mare across the river.

One day she wasn't there. One day she was just gone. He couldn't stand it. So he left to track her down, and there his real story begins.

Currently he is just searching for her. He doesn't know where she went. On the way he may collect "knights" to help him on his quest. After all, what's a Royal Quest without knights?

Demeira's Involvement
She was of noble birth as well, the eldest daughter of one of the more prominent ruling families. She and Sin were raised together, their families forming a marriage pact for them. They were to be wed once they reached adulthood, but Sin took off after his mysterious Sun Herd mare before they could be wed. Demeira took the act as a grave insult and left to catch him and bring him back to do his duty. She takes promises very seriously and to break this marriage pact is unforgivable. She'll chase him to the ends of the world if needed.

She's half Shadow Ulun'suti:

Stereotype:
Shadow ulun'suti tend to be creatures of the night. They are often nocturnal and prefer to keep residence where shadows are frequently present. This often leads to them being dubbed the most mysterious of the ulun'suti, though in reality they merely tend towards odd hours and peculiar living arrangements. Those who get to know a shadow ulun'suti may find them to be honourable, disciplined, organized, and resolute in their opinions and beliefs. They are often routine creatures, whom prefer to keep things steady without rocking the figurative boat. While they don't often give their word or make promises, when one is made, you can guarantee a shadow ulun'suti will follow through no matter what.

Powers:
1. Exacerbate: This is an ability both pure and mixed- or half-breed shadow ulun'suti may possess. For up to an hour, a shadow ulun'suti is able to darken the shadows surrounding him, or nearby within a ten foot radius. They can not make them completely darkened, as some light will always get through, but they can exacerbate what is already there. A paler shadow can be darkened to look like the dead of night, while a supremely dark shadow might look almost void of all light and color. The darker the shadow, and the larger the area, the more energy it takes to use.

She's currently undertaking the journey to hunt down Sin and force him to return to their herd and marry her, as was promised. When she finds him and his forbidden Sun Herd mare whom he's fallen in love with, there will be conflict and she will fight for him for a while. In time she will come to accept that she doesn't love him and never did and that there are sometimes more important things than duty. After releasing him from his vow she will not really know what to do with herself. Return to the herd empty-handed? Settle and begin life anew? Who knows.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:14 am
I want plots with Ahriman!
Who I would like to toss out: User Image
I would like this plot: x3 He has no plots listed yet, but I'm quite interested in hearing them!
How I can help: Whatever you have in mind. Judah herself lives in the desert, but since there's a lack of food there, she either steals from the caravans that travel between the desert tribes, or ventures into the lands around the desert. She's rather snarky and thinks quite highly of herself.

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:26 pm
Fatal Irony

This sounds great and I love the backstory for those two!
I changed Deamon's character information a little bit. It might be a little easier to understand who he is now. xD;;
I would love for your boy to try and help Deamon out, but I'm not sure how trusting my boy will be towards Sin at first.

Kaitaia

She is gorgeous and sounds like she would be fun to rp with.
I need to work on Ahriman's character some, so a little banter or even an argument between the two could be a lot of fun. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:58 pm
cyhorse
Fatal Irony

This sounds great and I love the backstory for those two!
I changed Deamon's character information a little bit. It might be a little easier to understand who he is now. xD;;
I would love for your boy to try and help Deamon out, but I'm not sure how trusting my boy will be towards Sin at first.

Kaitaia

I need to work on Ahriman's character some, so a little banter or even an argument between the two could be a lot of fun. ^^

Well Sin won't know anyone or what to do in this land, so maybe Daemon can take pity on him at first or something.

Maybe in the course of all the drama Demeira can get to know him and maybe teach him a few things about shadow 'suti, as she is one. So he can learn that the shadows don't make you evil or anything  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:13 pm
cyhorse

Banter would definitely be on the table! And probably an argument or two. xDDD; The most RPing I've done with her has been with 1/3's angeni Euthyphro, and usually involves her getting stuck in some ridiculous fashion because she's not used to the terrain outside of the dessert. xD Then while he's trying to save her, she's insulting him and sulking. It's great fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:16 pm
Fatal Irony

We could rp Deamon and Sin and see what happens. ^^

I would love for her to teach him that. I eventually want to recustom him into a shadow suti/unicorn cross. After he goes through a bit of a darker period of his life, I want him to learn to control the shadows and use them for good.

Kaitaia

Alright! I would love to rp the two together. ^^ It could help me develop his character some.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:19 pm
cyhorse
Fatal Irony

I would love for her to teach him that. I eventually want to recustom him into a shadow suti/unicorn cross. After he goes through a bit of a darker period of his life, I want him to learn to control the shadows and use them for good.

Kaitaia

Alright! I would love to rp the two together. ^^ It could help me develop his character some.
aw, yeah! x3 It sounds like it'd be fun. Where would you wanna set it, in the desert or around Ahriman's home?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:33 pm
Kaitaia

Ahriman is a bit of a wanderer. He usually sticks to forests, but I could see him wandering out and getting lost in the desert. xD  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:54 pm
cyhorse
Fatal Irony

Kaitaia

That sounds pretty wicked! She could probably help him there lol

Do you want to set up a meeting between him and Sin?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:01 pm
cyhorse
Kaitaia

Ahriman is a bit of a wanderer. He usually sticks to forests, but I could see him wandering out and getting lost in the desert. xD
Oh man, that would be pretty great, actually! She's usually the one stumbling around in unfamiliar territory so it'd be awesome for her to come across someone else suffering for a change. xD  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:44 pm
Fatal Irony

That's awesome! <3 It might take a while for me to get him recustomed since I have a set of twins I'm hoping to get before him.
I can set something up! I'll try to set it up tonight or tomorrow.

Kaitaia

Great! Would you like to set it up or shall I? ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:46 pm
cyhorse

Kaitaia

<3 Would you mind? I'm colouring some plushes right now. x3  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:27 am
cyhorse
Fatal Irony

That's awesome! <3 It might take a while for me to get him recustomed since I have a set of twins I'm hoping to get before him.
I can set something up! I'll try to set it up tonight or tomorrow.

Kaitaia

No worries. Just means we get to RP together for longer smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:13 am
I want plots with (name of cyhorse's soquili here)!
Who I would like to toss out: Aiushtha
I would like this plot: Akino - Butterflies
How I can help: Aiushtha has butterflies of her own that follow her around because she often smells of flowers / herbs from making various balms, salves and perfumes.

cyhorse
omg i hope you don't mind me posting here LOL

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 am
I want plots with Gypsy Song! 
Who I would like to toss out: Blight
User Image
I would like this plot: RP
How I can help: She's extremely nervous around everything, after being taken advantaged of when she was young and several traumas over losing her children to various twists of fate. I am hoping someone with a love of song might be able to soothe her a bit. She really needs friends.

Maybe she wanders into his mountain home and lays down for a nap when he shows back up from a flight. An awkward scene of her being startled by him, then nervous meeting and as she goes to leave she hears him singing/making music so she turns around and listens, then awkward friendship to real friendship?

cyhorse

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces