Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Absolutey no choices anymore! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:21 pm
Yummy Romance
goddamnit... HOW DO YOU DELETE A FORUM
oviously you cant :I
you want this topic deleted?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 pm
The only problem I see with this is that there are choices you just do not take the time to look at everyone, and every detail, so in all relativity your point is falsified and invalid by your biased opinion. I have met some noobs that I actually like, but me being a nice guy I tend to try and find someone that I can actually meet in real life. That is all I have to say, so see ya.  

Frank The Guardian Angel

Wealthy Genius

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Yummy Romance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 pm
J e n R e i
Yummy Romance

Yep.
You made me feel all icky now emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 pm
Yummy Romance
J e n R e i
Yummy Romance

Yep.
You made me feel all icky now emotion_donotwant

and how did i do that?  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Newrestling27

Clean Shopper

1,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 pm
Frank The Guardian Angel
The only problem I see with this is that there are choices you just do not take the time to look at everyone, and every detail, so in all relativity your point is falsified and invalid by your biased opinion. I have met some noobs that I actually like, but me being a nice guy I tend to try and find someone that I can actually meet in real life. That is all I have to say, so see ya.

totally agree smile
bout to give up on all this online line dating s***t  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Well it does not seem this topic will be here much longer, but I just wanted to say that in a way I share your sentiment. I've dated people up here before, but the last time there was any romance with one of those people I dated was four years ago. The romantic types, or least the romantic types that someone like myself can connect with are a rarity. All of the others I dated after that could not keep a relationship going for more than a month it seemed. But you have to keep your head up and keep searching. You will find someone someday, trust me. =)  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:50 pm
Newrestling27
Frank The Guardian Angel

totally agree smile

Lol s**t, I don't know how people online date in the first place. I made this guild because no one else would buy it off of me.. but see that its really hitting off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm
J e n R e i
Newrestling27
Frank The Guardian Angel

totally agree smile

Lol s**t, I don't know how people online date in the first place. I made this guild because no one else would buy it off of me.. but see that its really hitting off.

yea, i just wanted to give it a shot
idk if i could deal with not seeing th chick
ha smile yea its hitting of pretty good  

Newrestling27

Clean Shopper

1,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm
Newrestling27
J e n R e i
Newrestling27
Frank The Guardian Angel

totally agree smile

Yeah I am the same way. I have to physically see someone..plus people can cheat once they are off the internet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 pm
Prince Ikari
Well it does not seem this topic will be here much longer, but I just wanted to say that in a way I share your sentiment. I've dated people up here before, but the last time there was any romance with one of those people I dated was four years ago. The romantic types, or least the romantic types that someone like myself can connect with are a rarity. All of the others I dated after that could not keep a relationship going for more than a month it seemed. But you have to keep your head up and keep searching. You will find someone someday, trust me. =)

thanks
ill keep search en  

Newrestling27

Clean Shopper

1,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Newrestling27

Clean Shopper

1,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 pm
J e n R e i
Newrestling27
J e n R e i
Newrestling27
Frank The Guardian Angel

totally agree smile

Yeah I am the same way. I have to physically see someone..plus people can cheat once they are off the internet.

Newrestling27
totally agree smile
hey, i need advise
this reporting staff chick claims she a legit, and needs my password cauz i caught a virus on gaia?
do u think i should just go with it?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 pm
Newrestling27
J e n R e i
Newrestling27
J e n R e i
Newrestling27

totally agree smile

Newrestling27
totally agree smile
hey, i need advise
this reporting staff chick claims she a legit, and needs my password cauz i caught a virus on gaia?
do u think i should just go with it?

NOOOOOO!!!! DONT DO IT!! ITS HACK!!! THEY WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PW!! DON'T!!! UFUSFUFSURUGUISEIGFWEGFUWEF  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Newrestling27

Clean Shopper

1,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm
ha smile thanks
she bout me, it seemed legit  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Newrestling27
ha smile thanks
she bout me, it seemed legit

Yeah they always make the PM look real and crap but I have a lot of friends over the years got tricked into that.My a** almost did a few times myself.  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash