Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Daeril's Plots -Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I'm curious: Which is your favorite?
  Adina
  Javan
  Adva
  Sarai
  Aedan
  Levi
View Results

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:36 am
For Aedan's not-so-knightly plot?

User Image

She is strong and independant and often goes of adventuring. This leads her to trouble more often than not, and it could be fun for him to stumble on her in the middle of a fight or something and have him try to save her - which would only anger her, who had the situation well in hand, of course. Could be fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:03 pm
Daeril-sama

For Aedan:
(Not sure if it's foal Rp or not, but either way I'm fine with it)

User Image
Which plot: Not so Knightly
Nidawi isn't a bad-a** mare persay, but she definitely is a mare that doesn't need to be protected. Her family line is very male dominated and it's a family where females really aren't suppose to do any kind of physical work such as being a warrior. They are meant to be more dainty and intelligent, not aggressive.
Now I'm sure your looking for a mare that could show him a thing or two, but I'm going to throw another idea your way. Since Nidawi isn't really the kind of Soq to beat another up. What if she is bad-a** in another way such as her intelligence and her all around confident attitude? She is dainty yes, but she isn't afraid to get her hooves dirty. She isn't helpless either.
Also I kind of think it's amusing that BOTH have two fathers. xD So she is very open minded about sexuality.

For Adva:
(Not sure if it's foal Rp or not, but either way I'm fine with it)

User Image
Which Plot: Companion or Nemesis
I honestly think this could go either way and whatever way you want it to. Zachariah is an honest to goodness a*****e, but at the same time once he is fond of someone as a friend, he will be the most loyal friend in the world. He takes after his father and can sometimes be a little sexist towards females only because he is use to them not doing much within the family. So having him meet a mare that is different from that might be a shocker and could take him some time to adjust to it.
With that being said..
If we go the rivalry route I could see it being a bitter one. He probably would try to make her life a living hell and do all he can to succeed, but he would have to have a reason for doing it. He is easy to enrage also because he is a bit of a hothead. xD
If we go the companion route, he might take a good while for this one. He doesn't see the point in friends and probably would shun her away numerous times if she could handle something like that. It's just how he was raised and honestly, he didn't have any friends at all so it will be strange for him.
OR...we could even talk about combining the both of them? xD I'm not sure how, but I'm willing to work something out for it.

Anyway let me know what you think and I'm really flexible with ideas <3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:54 am
Hahalua for Aedan's 'Not So Knightly' plot.

Good luck ever telling her women are fragile and need to be protected. She raised herself after the fire that killed her family.

She is lightly trained in self defense and has perfected the art after years of constant travel and adventuring.

She stands a little under 16 hands which is heads and tails taller than Aedan. xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:38 am
Look how popular you are, Aedan!
Aedan: 8D *is feeling too shy to say anything*

Sorry for the lateness guys, been busy with school. Pretty much a warning for any rps I start, which is why I mentioned I prefer quick in-thread rps as I tend to be able to answer those faster, while I'm on that is.

Thanks for all the interest though! How exciting!
Now let's start with the replies:

Moon_Princess_Yuki

I could go for both  Levi and Javan both need attention and I’d love to help you out with your elder quest. I would greatly appreciate it if you give this a start. I’ll try to reply as soon as I can too.

[+Katch+]

Sweet! Yes please! I’d very much appreciate it if you give this the first start. Thank you!

Fatal Irony

Certainly! I think Aedan would do some good to meet several mares for this plot, as strength comes in all shapes and forms. Would you like me to start this one? wink

XxPrimevalPandaxX

Really interesting plots! Great ideas!
As for foal or not, I would be open to either. Your idea is brilliant! I very much like that Aedan will have interaction with not typically "strong" females in the physical sense, and having a mentally capable mare is a really neat opportunity for him to get a new perspective on what chivalry means in terms of strength and gender roles. And it's a plus she comes from a similar background as Aedan, with two fathers. They'll have some common ground there.

As for Zachariah O,O I never considered combining the Enemy/Companion but that's a really interesting concept. If we could figure out how to work that out, I think that would be a curious endeavor.

Teh Roarie

I actually see this better as training rp! Because Aedan has had so many offers for the Not so Knightly, I can see this turning out a little differently. Perhaps he can meet Hahalua and notice her talent and the seek training from her? He's been trying to train himself, but hasn't had any formal training and has been finding it very difficult actually learning because he's never had anyone there to tell him what he's doing wrong or right. Perhaps Hahalua could give him a good push in the right direction and a few pointers.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 am
sure! Start it up and link me smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:18 am
Daeril-sama

If he wants training he'd be better off with her brother Hototo. You could help me along with one of my plots perhaps. Hoto doesen't know Haha is still alive, he assumes she died along with their parents and she knows only that he's wandering about and being kinda a butt munch. She could teach him what she knows as they travel to find the better teacher.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 pm
Daeril-sama

I think it will be interesting to see what Nidawi will show him. xD She is kind of like your typical female though with how dainty she can be, but is very intelligent. x3
Yeah the two father's thing is something she doesn't have a problem with and is probably why she is so open-minded.
So who knows where that Rp could take us! 83

With the Zach, if we do combine both plots maybe they are enemies' first and turn into companions? It could even be vice versa as well. Not sure if that would world or not, but we could always just choose one or the other. xD

So it's up to you!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces