Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
looking for someone to be good friends with Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx Hiccup xXx

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 am
finalfate123
xXx Hiccup xXx
finalfate123
xXx Hiccup xXx
finalfate123
xXx Hiccup xXx

awww thats not good! sad

yea and i got like this school dance coming up soon hahahaha
so what do you do like thats interesting o.o like i write music like a lot but its not good hahaah

uhm.. cake, music, art surprised hope youre feeling better! and i have my school prom next year, dreading it sad

why are you dreading it

im girly, but not so girly that im looking forward to sparkly dresses and stuff

ah well if you're insecure dont worry youre gonna look fine. my homecoming was last week and my date was the same way she was really beautiful that night and it was great. are you gonna wear like a long dress for prom ? or short?
long, so i dont have to wear heels. and i just hate being the centre of attention, and i know the group im going with i gonna be the centre off attention sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:50 pm
xXx Hiccup xXx
finalfate123
xXx Hiccup xXx
finalfate123
xXx Hiccup xXx

uhm.. cake, music, art surprised hope youre feeling better! and i have my school prom next year, dreading it sad

why are you dreading it

ah well if you're insecure dont worry youre gonna look fine. my homecoming was last week and my date was the same way she was really beautiful that night and it was great. are you gonna wear like a long dress for prom ? or short?
long, so i dont have to wear heels. and i just hate being the centre of attention, and i know the group im going with i gonna be the centre off attention sad

woah little miss popular over here hahaah try to have fun this kind of stuff only happens once ive learned that. my weeks in school are passing me by way to quick hahaha  

faded_af

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

xXx Hiccup xXx

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 pm
finalfate123
xXx Hiccup xXx
finalfate123
xXx Hiccup xXx
finalfate123
xXx Hiccup xXx

why are you dreading it

woah little miss popular over here hahaah try to have fun this kind of stuff only happens once ive learned that. my weeks in school are passing me by way to quick hahaha

Not really popular just somehow my friends are the popular ones? The attention could be something to do the the champaigne gold baby bentley limo thats gonna be taking us biggrin  
Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff