PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Under the Mask

Mastermind

Basics:
Name: Julian Prince
Nickname: Kingside, Gamemaster
Race: Metahuman
Abilities/Skills: His old magical chess pieces have been transformed and make up a suit of powerful armor that combine a similar function to each piece:
Knight: Gauntlets; Weapon Materialization and Combat Intuition
Bishop: Greaves; Enhanced Speed and Reflexes
Rook: Breastplate; Enhanced durability and Super Strength
Queen: Fauld; Combat Intuition, Enhanced Reflexes, Super Strength (Limited time)
King: Helmet; Telepathy and Mind Control
Pawn: Ring; Takes the armor off

Weaknesses: Mastermind suffers from megalomania, thus is sometimes arrogant in his plotting and can sometimes break out into violent outburst if someone questions his plans. May only utilize one piece of armor at a time without consequence, otherwise he quickly become fatigued. Without the Pawn ring, Mastermind is powerless. After fatiguing himself from using all five pieces, Mastermind has to recharge, leaving him vulnerable.
Side: Villain

Biography
The former leader of the infamous, Hive Five, Julian Prince. After leaving the Hive, Julian traveled the world in hopes of recovering from his loses against the Titans. However, the boy was constantly met with lose and misfortune. Julian was slowly driven mad with denial, giving into megalomania. One day in Japan, he was challenged to game a of shogi. The man who challenged him, made a deal with the young game expert. If he won, he'd take Julian's most precious belongings. If Julian one, he could wish for anything. After a long and arduous session, Julian won. The young gamester thought long and hard, before he figured out what he wanted. Julian wished to be reborn and have the power to win all of his battles. His wish was granted and he was reborn as Mastermind.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: The Game
Other: Even though he is mentally unstable, Julian is still of genius level intellect.
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 pm
As a child, growing up was rather tough for Clyde. He was left on the steps of an orphanage as baby with only his first name on a small three by five card. It would be the owner of the orphanage to give him his surname. The owner named him after the forty-four magnum revolver he kept in the drawer of his desk. In orphanage, Clyde found himself to be the runt of litter. Being picked on as he grew up. To escape the abuse, Clyde trained himself to be faster than the rest of his bullies. Where he learned was from his favorite shows on TV. He'd absorb himself with spaghetti westerns and samurai movies, mimicing what he saw and applying it to the real world. One day, he took upon himself to become a master of iaijutsu, the art of drawing the sword, or as he knew it fondly, the art of quick draw. As a result, Clyde was able to comprehend moving at fast speeds which then became the forte he had sought after. But this only made the youngster fast, not tough. Clyde could only take so many punches before being forced to admit defeat.

To better himself, he enrolled in the H.I.V.E. Academy. Along the way, Clyde came into possession of a sword and three pistols. How he obtained them is unknown. It speculated that he stole them. The third pistol, which was a customized SIG Sauer P226 with an extended slide, barrel, grip, and target sights, was especially scrutinized. Clyde would occassionally use the gun for when accuracy counted. He primarially used a pair of identical Colt Single Action Army revolvers. Clyde was able to fire each gun with amazing accuracy, even scoring hit when shooting from the hip.

While in the H.I.V.E., Clyde was still rather unsuccessful at making any friends. He was often picked on for having no outstanding qualities; When compared to everyone else, who had some sort of power or unique ability, Clyde was an ordinary human with a few guns and a sword. To make matter worse, whenever one of the students mocked Clyde by mentioning his parents, the boy would be sent into an uncontrollable rage. This fury was the cause of many school hospitalizations. Despite the bloody brawling, Clyde was never expelled. While teachers learned why the student would be sent into a frenzy, the student around Clyde forever remained ignorant, not caring to know why.

During his time at the H.I.V.E., Clyde developed a crush on the H.I.V.E. Five member, Hex. But, despite all of his efforts, Clyde never made any progress towards expressing his feelings. Clyde would later forget whatever romantic goals he had when one of the teachers paired him up with the ice boy, Kuzan Fei. The two first met in what seemed like a duel to the death. The students would later be forced to undergo training together, making them into an unlikely duo. Clyde and Kuzan quickly became close knit brothers-in-arms. To Clyde, it was like he finally found something he could finally call family, as Kuzan was the closest thing to a friend and a brother he had ever had. Kuzan even helped Clyde hone his fighting potential by teaching him muay thai boxing. As time went on the two carried out more assignments, they discussed their ideals. Each considered desserting H.I.V.E. in favor of turning over a new leaf. This idealistic and romantisized notion would not be true as fate had other plans for the already misfortunate student.

A few days before their next assignment, Clyde began noticing strange behavioral changes. Clyde's partner was acting rather cold, and not in the temperature way. Everytime Clyde would approach the ice meta, he would be shunned. Finally the day came. The duo was sent to complete a mission in the icy archepeligo of Svalbard in the dead of winter. The two became caught in terrifying snowstorm. Clyde had no idea how to deal with the weather. The young swordsman's partner was a different story. Kuzan was oddly calm and collected. Clyde knew that Kuzan was unaffected by the murderous and unforgiving cold, but something didn't seem right. Clyde felt like he was being lead somewhere. Finally, the blizzard seemed to reach its zenith. Clyde shouted through the merciless storm to his partner that they needed to get to shelter immediately. It was impossible though; Kuzan was lost. The meta then turned on his partner and two then engaged in a fight to the death.

Clyde was caught off guard and outmatched. Kuzan won with barely any challenge. The ice meta then left his partner to die under a pile of snow. With the odd stacked against him, it seemed like that was where Clyde would die. In his time of dying, the swordsman met with Death for a brief moment in her personified form. The reason for her appearance was to explain to Clyde what was going to happen. She told the swordsman that it wasn't his time to die. Clyde later woke up in an emergency room of an unknown hospital. He later learned that he had been rescued by the Opperman Corporation. At first, Clyde was thankful, but he soon took back the thought as he was forced to undergo inhumane experiments.

During his time being experimented on, Clyde was put through a program to turn him into one of many candidate for Project Geist, a sort of superhuman program. To do this, Clyde's body needed to conditioned so that he performed at peak human levels. He already had the body of a well trained athlete, but his low pain tolerance was something that needed to be fixed. The scientists in charge injected Clyde with an experimental serum to cure him of his glass jaw. The serum was a remarkable success, granting Clyde with an abnormally high pain tolerance. The swordsman was able to withstand numerous torture tests with no break, aside from the intervals to the next kind of torture. As soon as Clyde's body was ready once more, he was inducted into Project Geist.

Project Geist, a program designed to create a robotic exoskeleton to improve the performance of people already considered supersoldier material. The exoskeleton would only function if the user's body were at peak physical conditions. Clyde was put into one the company's prototype suits. Testing showed to very promising as the company already began thinking of way to amass large sums of money. Two ideas were to be used as a way to combat metahumans, while the latter was the more profitable, selling to the highest bidder. However, the head scientist in charge of Project Geist had a moment conscience and realized that the suit he created shouldn't be used for greed. The scientist helped Clyde escape the control of the Opperman Corporation and run away. In return for his help, the scientist made Clyde promise him that he wouldn't use the suit for unscrupulous activity.

Clyde fled overseas and took refuge in Osaka, Japan. There, he was treated as an outcast among the big city and its inhabitants. Clyde lived for a short time as vagrant, stealing or taking handouts when he could to survive. It wasn't until he wandered into an alleyway and intervened in the sexual assault of a young woman. After rescuing the woman, she thanked Clyde and revealed herself to be Ren Ikehara, the daughter of a wealthy businessman in charge a of large technology corporation.

Need to make the real thing....  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 am
My list of games I want to own, soley on impulse:
Shadow's of the Damned
Any of the Disgea games
Dead Space 2 and 3
Batman Arkham Asylum and City
Resident Evil 5 and 6
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
All the Silent Hill games (Canon only)
Sony Smashbros clone
All of the Sly Cooper games
All of the classic Crash Bandicoot games
Rayman Origins
Soulcalibur 1,2,3,4,5 and all related games
All the Theif games
Spec-Ops: The Line
Far Cry 3
Tomba 1 and 2  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image

The Droogels

Basics:
Name: N/A
Nickname: None
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies
Race: Mixed
Abilities/Skills: Fear Chant allows the Droogels to unnerve and even scare foes, causing them to become unfocused and uncoordinated. The Droogels are many.
Weaknesses: The Droogles have no formal combat training, making them easy pickings.
Side: Sanus
Rank Grunts

Biography
The Droogels are the infantry of Sanus. They are the ones who scour and search the halls of the Sanus hideout. They are who is sent out to investigate when Darkside or his underlings say so. They are simply Darkside's henchmen.

Extra:
Crush: Nothing but twisted love for their master.
Theme: Monte Cross
Other: (Optional)
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxAxel "Ax" SamsonXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Sensible yet out there. Axel's behaviour is very carefree and happy, even optimistic.
I'm just bursting with info!Alright~ I get to talk. I'm Axel. Others call me Ax. I'm not the biggest fan of that name though. My dad started it, and it kinda stuck. He might have done out of loving spite for and the misdemeanors I have. I like to tag the city. Anyway, let me tell ya a little story. A while back, some friends of mine were all out partying, I got invited because I told there was a turntable that I'd be able to use. So I tagged along. Anyway, I was having fun cutting and scratching, when something kind of bad happened. My friend gets drunk starting making out with someone they really really shouldn't. Needless to say they break up with their significant other a little while later, and uhh....yeah. Now, me and the others are trying to them back on the ball.
//Been 21 for a while.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I'm talentedIs a great artist, usually involved in graffiti art and turntable beats. Can make a few decent drinks.
I'm fierce!His friends, job, his guilty pleasure
I'm afraid things falling apart, his friend's ex, guns
I dislike Onions, bugs, his nickname.

User Image

Please don't tell...Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:12 am
It's a new year at the Yokai academy. Everyone has already gone through the opening ceremony and their first three classes. In their first class, Math, the student had the sexy succubus Angelina Cortez tested their level of math comprehension. Next in P.E., Jacob Elric, the forever tiny werewolf teacher, had the students write down their physical information. His class was cut short due to interferences. Next was the lively leprechaun, Terry Clove, introduced the class to be their homeroom and Language Arts teacher. He also gave the class an assignment where they all wrote a summary of any known Brothers Grimm fairy tale and turn it in by the end of class.

After all that, lunch began. But, trouble was beginning to rear it's head as Rajin, the intimidating and rowdy ifrit began to start fights. He and Carlanza, who revealed herself to be a vampire, did battle in the cafeteria, causing quite a bit of damage. Even though a teacher intervened, Carlanza managed to best Rajin. It was revealed that Rajin only lost because he wasn't fighting at full power due to limiters he was forced to wear, much like the vampire herself. The ifrit left in humiliation, even though the vampire immediately went from sour to sweet after the brawl. Nonetheless, the girl went back to her friends, Price, Carson, and Yui.

Meanwhile, close by, Hector, another student was admiring, a girl whom had a crush on, from a afar. Shiyana, a siren who is bound to silence for fear of disastrous consequences, senses Hector's gaze upon her, just as she had for awhile. The siren runs off the get away from his gaze, whereby then Shiyana's friends confront Hector. the siren's friends, Krynn and Nicole both accost the boy and "ask" that he stop staring at their friend. Annoyed by their demands, Hector leaves the cafeteria, along the way however, he crosses paths with the one he dotes. Early, Shiyana had gone to her locker, where had found a love letter. She now confronted Hector about the letter, where by he admitted to writing it and expressing his feelings towards her. Unfortunately, Shiyana's already apprehensive friends had caught up with them. Krynn, being the alpha of the trio, took action and scolded Hector for stalker-like behavior towards Shiyana who was already unnerved by him. In defense, Hector retorted and accidently revealed his identity as a zombie. the brought the boy to tears as he began to feel immense shame for having his crush know the truth about him. Even though the siren was able to calm everyone down and settle of quarrels, Hector ran off, still terribly upset over his misfortune.

Curious about the happens, the mysterious and eerie director of the school appears to the staff members at lunch to question them about Rajin. After discerning that the boy was full of hidden potential. The Director left to go find the still brooding ifrit and offer him a deal he certainly could not refuse. In exchange for being the Director's assistant in student affair, he would help remove his limiters. Rajin, tempted by the pact and want for power agreed.

Soon after, the bell for history class rang and all student gathered in their class waiting for Marin Kawa, the history teacher to arrive and start class.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:28 am
Name: Rajin Uusash
Race: Ifrit
Bio: Born to an ifrit clan, Rajin was the son of a noble family. He was family ties strained though when certain events occurred. He had angered his family, bringing shame because of his troublemaking. As a way to redeem himself, he was enrolled into the Yokai Academy.
Currently: Rajin was offered a deal by the headmaster. In exchange for releasing the seals on his bracelet limiters, Rajin agreed to work for him. So far, Rajin has had one the seals released, letting him regain a small portion of his full power and bring out more of his locked personality
Personality: Reserved, cynical, sarcastic, hot-tempered.
Human Picture: Human form
Monster Picture: Ifrit form
Extra: Under normal circumstances, an ifrit would be an S rank monster, Rajin however, ranks more or less at A rank. He can still cause quite a mess with powers though. Most of his powers are locked away thanks to the help of two bracelets on each of his wrist. The bracelets can be taken off, but requires great effort. Of course, the is also the other method  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:37 am
Name: Kuzo Sayoshi
Monster: Goblin
Bio: A first year at Yokai academy who quickly rose in the ranks due to his guileful nature. He works in shadows making deals with all kinds of students. Lately though, he's been doing a lot shadey works.
Personality: Tricky and secretive. Kuzo is almost always planning something.
Human Picture: Human
Monster Picture: Goblin
Extra: Kuzo is a natural trickster, usually working angle and doing anything will benefit for his own gain.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:08 pm
Name: Raul Esquela
Monster: Chupacabra
Bio: Hailing straight from the Mexican border, Raul found his way to the Yokai academy when his food supply was starting to become scarce, and hunters were after him. How he got into the school such long list of murders is unknown to this day. Needless to say, he's back to doing what he loves doing, sucking blood and eating flesh.
Personality: Sadistic, cunning, underhanded. Raul is no stranger to treating other cruelly. Anything to achieve his end goal in the most effective manner. He also has a taste for blood. Those who deal with him, walk the razor's edge for they're own safety.
Human Picture: Human
Monster Picture: Chupacabra
Extra: Being a chupacabra, Raul is kind of on the short side, standing in at 4' 5". He tends to carry himself as if he's taller than he really is though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 pm

The Captain of the Pirates
I am Captain Murphy be a man!
User Image
OOOORRR I appear to be...the most handsome and manliest man to eaver sail the sea.
I am able to..go toe-to-to with the best swordsman and swashbuckler and hold out.
I occasionally am...out beating someone's nose in or gambling and have jolly good time.

What I do is...The usual pirate thing. Sail with me crew, hijack other ships on the sea, claim booty, bootleg goods, that sort of stuff.
Will I be using 'The Method'? : Yes

I live In the Sixth Kingdom
And I would like if...people would be wee bit wiser and braver when visiting

[Your character's introduction piece before their bio, maybe greeting?]....For long ago..... in the good kings naval corps, a young lieutenant by the name, James Murphy was aboard the S.S. Albatross. The ship was heading out on a long voyage to the far eastern lands for trading. It was there, that the crew of the Albatross was engaged with a treacherous skirmish. The crew was forced to fight off a ship full of nasty pirates. Murphy fought fiercely, giving no quarter to any pirate that might try to claim him life. The young lieutenant slashed limbs with his sword, and cleaved skulls with boarding axes. In the end, however the pirates won. The captain of ship took Murphy and the rest of the Albatross' crew in as a bargaining chips to be sold back to the navy. The navy, however declined them. Murphy felt betrayed. The one's he had serve for so long had abandoned him. Seeing as how the crew was no use to them, the pirates decided to execute the survivors in the morning. Murphy however had different plans. In his holding cell, the young lieutenant sawed through his bindings against a sharp, jagged, piece of broken pottery. It took him a while, but Murphy was able to free himself and the rest of the crew. During the night, Murphy and rest of the crew slayed the pirates and took over the ship. The young lieutenant himself engaged the captain in mortal combat. The two fought to the bitter end, hacking at each other with blood soaked blades. Murphy suffered a slash across his left eye. In the end, Murphy pierced the pirate captain through his throat with a rusty curved dagger. After which, young Murphy appointed himself the new captain of the ship. The rest is history.
I love to..plunder other ships out on the sea

The Author? Well he....Ok. I don't really care. So long as he doesn't get in me way.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxHannibal Brock SamsonXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Stern and serious, but caring and sympathetic underneath. Do not mess with his son.
I'm just bursting with info!Well, looks like you found me. Not surprising. I invited you. Let's get on thing straight. This is a about me, not you. I am Hannibal Samson. But you will call me Brock. I'm a retired Green Beret, so be sure that I can drop you in five seconds if need be. I've had a happy marriage with the woman I love and gave birth to a boy whom I'm love dearly. Hurt him, and I can assure you that you'll regret it. Ten years ago, my wife died from cancer. It's time I hate to remember. The very moment makes my son burst into tears and rage, so don't you dare say a word about it.

User Image

User Image

I'm talentedIn several different kinds of martial arts, speaking other languages, and negotiating, etc.
I'm fierce!My son, career, family
I'm afraidMy son one day losing it or getting thrown in prison
I dislikePeople talking about the hurtful past and soda

User Image

Please don't tell...Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:37 pm
Backstory

It's been ten years since the passing of the Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill was passed. Since then, monsters, or as the politically correct term goes, extra-species, have peacefully gotten along with humans. Many advances have been made, though some things are still going slow. Inter-species marriage was just allowed in some countries. However, not so much in the good ol' US of A. Things have been slow. But that's not to say crime hasn't been on the rise. With the peaceful relations between humans and extra-species continues to thrive, so too does crime; There have been accounts of some co-mingling with extra-species and humans crime, creating rather dangerous and tricky predicaments. Humans aren't allowed to harm extra-species and vice-versa. There were specials squad made up to handle these sort of affairs, but criminals have gotten smarter. In turn, so have we. Where there was MON (Monsters of Neuro) there is now MIU (Monster Investigations Unit)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:31 pm
Name: (John Smith/ Jane Doe)
Weight: (Self-explanatory)
Height: (Self-explanatory)
Side: (Civillian, MIU, Criminal)
Race: (Human or extra species. If ES designate what kind.)
Sex: (Male or Female)
Orientation: (Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual)
Relation/Crush: (Anyone you like or are in a relationship with?)
Skills: (Anything you're good at. If human, limited. If ES, look-up said powers via superpower wiki)
Bio: (Must be something. No amensia.)
Trivia:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image
Name: Ralph Sureman
Weight: 195 Lbs
Height: 5' 10"
Side: MIU
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relation/Crush: Professional relationship with his assigned partner in MIU.
Skills: Former army corporal, skilled shooter, fighter, and driver.
Likes: Coffee, philly cheese steak, that one yuki-onna girl who works at the frozen yogurt shop, jazz and rock.
Dislikes: Sharks, onions, romance novels, vampires.
Bio: Growing up, always had a suspicions that there were greater forces at work. Movies like Dracula, Blade, and MIB solidified that that notion that humans were not alone. When he got older, Ralph curiosity for the paranormal began to wane...until he graduated from high school. He began noticing strange occurrences. It was around that time that the government had come out revealed the existence of extra species. Ralph became almost as giddy as a shunned UFO watcher, the one pointing and shouting "I told you so!" It wouldn't be until a few years later and some out of the country that Ralph would realize his childhood fantasy might have been overly romanticized. Now a member of MIU, Ralph fights to makes sure the extra species and humans don't rip each other's throats out.
Trivia: Dispite not being fond of vampires, one of Ralph favorite movies is Blade.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image
Name: Raug Na'gush
Weight: 250
Height: 6' 3"
Side: Criminal
Race: Orc
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relation/Crush: Has several wives.
Skills: Incredibly strong and tough, inhuman senses, expert fighter and tactician.
Dislikes: Losing, weakness, elves.
Bio: (Must be something. No amensia.)
Trivia

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out