Submit

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 am
So I had to postpone signing up for college until today, and I didn't quite get everything I wanted done last week.

I still need to:

Make root beer
Get programs installed
Sell Yugioh stuff on eBay.
Finish some of the books/games I have within the next 2 weeks
Spend my iTunes card

I finished Hotel Dusk and Bastion both today. Hotel Dusk is gonna have some great replay value when I clear up some other titles of mine. Bastion is something that even though I knew what I was going to do for the ending, still managed to be a very tense moment (I see it as the mark of a good game).

Lately I've been wanting to just have a bunch of white chocolate. I figure later this week while doing some other stuff I can sneak down to the store and get myself some. I should probably wait though until my new year's resolution to do more ab and leg exercises kicks in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:12 pm
Make root beer? Can you? OwO  

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:41 pm
LennaSuace
Make root beer? Can you? OwO

There's a kit that's sold at a puzzle store near my house. There are also kits for ginger ale and some other soda, but root beer is my favorite.

You essentially just mix syrup, sugar, water, and yeast into 2 gallons, then let it ferment for 10 days. I think after that the yeast needs to be strained out, but I'm not entirely sure.

At any rate, there's already some empty 2 liter soda bottles to fill with the stuff, so hopefully it works out. If it does, I may get more kits and try different sugars.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:17 pm
I noticed this past weekend that although I love to go bowling I can't stand bowling alleys. The place had about 5-6 kids' birthday parties scattered throughout the lanes, and while shitty tween pop music was playing I was sandwiched between 2 families.

I'm not an extravagant person by any stretch of the imagination, but if I could build just 1 unnecessary room in my house it'd be my own personal bowling lane, with speakers hooked up to my ipod. Then I could bowl from the comfort of my own home and NOT have to deal with bad music and packed lanes.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:18 am
So I finally got signed up for my classes for college, and I start on Monday.

This weekend I need to:

Get security updates and iTunes on my computer
Get the psychology book I'll be using for class
Clean out my closet
Get some other stuff put away for when grandma stays the week 2 weeks from now.

I'm set to go bowling this weekend. Hopefully this next time isn't so crowded or noisy and I can get a score over 145 (my highest).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 pm
B1g_crunch

This weekend I need to:

Clean out my closet

I'm set to go bowling this weekend. Hopefully this next time isn't so crowded or noisy and I can get a score over 145 (my highest).

Cleaning closets is so difficult... xP For me the option is to throw everything that comes into my way, even when I know that the next day I'll be crying for it sweatdrop  

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:54 pm
LennaSuace
B1g_crunch

This weekend I need to:

Clean out my closet

Cleaning closets is so difficult... xP For me the option is to throw everything that comes into my way, even when I know that the next day I'll be crying for it sweatdrop

I don't need to throw EVERYTHING away, but I definitely have a huge number of old shirts I could stand to toss out.

The only other stuff in my closet aside from clothes is old shoes, spare sheets, some empty boxes, and a metal detector I've never used.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:00 pm
B1g_crunch
LennaSuace
B1g_crunch

This weekend I need to:

Clean out my closet

I don't need to throw EVERYTHING away, but I definitely have a huge number of old shirts I could stand to toss out.

The only other stuff in my closet aside from clothes is old shoes, spare sheets, some empty boxes, and a metal detector I've never used.

A metal detector? surprised You wanted to hunt for treasures?  

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 pm
LennaSuace
B1g_crunch
LennaSuace
B1g_crunch

This weekend I need to:

Clean out my closet

A metal detector? surprised You wanted to hunt for treasures?

I asked for one a lot as a kid, but I've never had a decent backyard to do any digging in. Every time my family goes to the beach though, I end up forgetting it at home.

If I were to remember it some time, I'd probably just spend all my time digging at the beach for some cool trinkets to keep or sell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 pm
B1g_crunch

I asked for one a lot as a kid, but I've never had a decent backyard to do any digging in. Every time my family goes to the beach though, I end up forgetting it at home.

If I were to remember it some time, I'd probably just spend all my time digging at the beach for some cool trinkets to keep or sell.

Sounds like fun for the first hour blaugh  

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 pm
So I was able to get a lot of stuff cleared out of my closet, but for some reason Kevin insists I need about 30 non-pajama t-shirts mad

The stuff that was cleared out (all 20-30 old shirts) were donated, and with the new space I can sort out my shirts by what they would be worn for.

Tomorrow I need to stop by campus and pick up my psychology textbook, so I'm planning on building my day around that. I figure I'll wake up early, clean some trash out of my room, get breakfast, stop by campus early, then walk over to the mall to hang out for a bit. I need to clean a few things in my room still before grandma comes over next week (because apparently she snoops eek ). It shouldn't take me that long, and all I plan on changing is putting away the old Yugioh stuff that isn't getting sold (so she won't think I still play and get me cards any time soon), and put up the lord's prayer cross she got me 2-3 Christmases ago so she doesn't think I threw it away.

It'll be cool to be in charge of Marisa (my kid sister) while grandma's over, but so long as nothing goes wrong for the week I should be fine. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:11 pm
Okay, so I was able to pick up my college book today, and fought through freezing cold to do it. I swear that freezing wind sucked the air out of my lungs, it felt like.

At any rate, tomorrow I need to head out again to get some stuff at the mall, so I'll probably be trying to dress a lot warmer (hat, gloves, extra layer). If I can get back reasonably early from there I'll probably try making a brownie in a mug.

I still need to clean my room a bit, so that'll probably also be tomorrow morning before I head out.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 pm
So I cleaned my room a little today and now it feels a bit emptier... ninja

In all seriousness though I'm glad I got some of this stuff done. I was sick of having a few parts of my room so crowded with things and stuff, and now I have more room for new stuff.

I figure I need to beat the 5 games I have on standby now before getting anything new. I have:

Megaman Zero Collection
Professor Layton Mask of Miracles
Cave Story
Shadow of the Colossus
Fallout 3

I also bought Portal but for some reason my controller won't work with that, so I need to either figure it out or get it on a different system. If I do that though I'll probably end up getting Saints Row 2 from PSN instead of Steam, just because I heard it wasn't good with a controller on Steam (and I don't want to waste $15 on it if it won't work).

Tomorrow grandma is coming over to spend the next week at this place. It'll be nice, but I can't imagine why she'd need to be here at all even, unless she specifically asked to be here.

I also start college this next week. My Monday afternoon is crowded, but that should be alright only as the first day. After that I get Tuesday and Thursday off, with only 1 class for Wednesday and Friday.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 am
I enjoy how lately I've been fortunate enough to get to speak with some of my favorite comic artists online.

Over livestreams, I've been able to talk to Scott Dewitt and Kylee, and just last night actually got to friend Ani (a deviantart artist whose work I've enjoyed for years now).  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:41 pm
So recently I've been playing a surreal RPG called OFF. It's free to play and very interesting.

Meanwhile, my grandma is leaving Sunday and I need to study for my psych class tomorrow (and also do an online survey for introduction).  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff