Romantic Spotter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 pm

8< UNACCEPTABLE!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:33 pm
GIVE ME PLOTS NOW!
User Image
Quick Personality Blurb: [From plot thread.] Bedwyr is a healer. He loves nature and simplicities and complexities it displays, along with its amazing ability to adapt... He loves to help others and is bold in his defense of the meek, and in his loyalty and protection his children, whom he loves as the reason for his existence. If anyone ever hurt them, I'm pretty sure he'd try to fight them and/or teach them a lesson.
At the moment though, he's extremely depressed, as he and his lifemate broke up; though he told her it was a mutual break up and he was okay with it (for the second time), he is completely devastated - meanwhile, she has moved on. He's on the edge of snapping, and has been out of contact with his family for some time.
What Plot?: Nidawi's Do You Need Guidance? plot.
Reason: I would like Nidawi to help him come to terms with his break up. He's wallowing in guilt and feeling quite broken, and though it might not be easy for her personality-wise, he may need to be handled with care. He needs to find the light again - since he's been so sad and has darkness in his heart at the moment, he has been unable to use his healing powers. This has made him even more depressed, and I need someone to bring him back from the brink. He would see himself as eternally in her debt once this has passed, and would probably visit often, and maybe help her train to be a healer, if that's okay. :3
Would you like to see something happen that isn't listed in the plot?: Um... I don't know? XD I'd like to note that though he is rather dark at the moment, he does have a pure, unadulterated heart, and would never do anything evil. So... I hope she doesn't think he's tainted?
Anything else?: He's a rather big boy - a bit larger than his mate, who was a draft mare. Just something you might want to be aware of.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:06 pm
GIVE ME PLOTS NOW!
User Image
Quick Personality Blurb: She's a leader of a small herd, headstrong and a little naive. She lost her parents when she was younger and it's what has pushed her to survive. However, she isn't sure if she's doing the right thing - if her parents are proud of her.
What Plot?: Death isn't Final
Reason: I'd like for Vasilissa to get confidence from her father (and possibly her mother too).
Would you like to see something happen that isn't listed in the plot?: Nope~
Anything else?: Nope~

GIVE ME PLOTS NOW!
User Image
Quick Personality Blurb: Macalania is a little guarded. She has a split personality - the other being incredibly evil. However, when she's in control she's quite pleasant to be around, so long as she feels she's not endangering anyone. When she's working - that is, collecting herbs and data on herbs - she's in control the most, since her mind is so distracted.
What Plot?: Learning to Heal
Reason: Macalania is pretty adept at healing and I think she has quite a bit she can teach Nidawi. c:
Would you like to see something happen that isn't listed in the plot?: Nope~
Anything else?: Nope~

GIVE ME PLOTS NOW!
User Image
Quick Personality Blurb: Aras is a travelling bard. He's got a wonderful singing voice and sings whenever possible - traits he inherited from his mother. He is always willing to lend a hand and make friends. c:
What Plot?: Mystical
Reason: He's a musical fellow. c:
Would you like to see something happen that isn't listed in the plot?: nope~
Anything else?: nope~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:44 pm
Woah diggity~
xD Didn't think I would get posts so soon.

Mahogany Sunset

YOU FIRST! 83
Sounds like it could work out just fine. The way he is feeling actually reminds me of my Soq Hydro. She is pretty much in that state as well. But I digress! Nidawi will do all she can to help him overcome this tough time in his life. She is more patient then most so even if it takes years she would be willing to help. =3
His size is fine. xD Her cousin Gabriel is massive as well so she is use to bigger Soq wandering around.
The healing thing could work as well. Does he use herbs or his uni powers? xD Because she isn't uni so she would have problems learning that way.

LOLTERNATIVE

YOU NEXT! 8D

For Vasilissa~
Hania would love to help her through something like that. I mean after all it's what he is there for. ;3

For Macalania~
This could be an awesome opportunity for her. Since Macalania seems to be pretty familiar with herbs and what not. I just hope Nidawi doesn't completely fail at it. xD

For Aras~
Just what Astraea needs. xD She would love to meet him just be warned that she doesn't speak too much and doesn't seem very...musical? I hope he can break her out of her quiet shell since it can be rather hard for most.

FOR YOU BOTH!

Who wants to start what? xD
If it's me starting any tags, it might not happen until Thursday or Saturday. I want to get my current Rps tagged and hopefully done by then.
Also if you do want to start the Rps, just quote me and drop the link here. It would be easier.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:19 pm
I might be able to get something started today or tomorrow morning.
My little sister's coming over tomorrow afternoon and staying over for a few days so I might not be able to tag back til she's gone. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:08 am
LOLTERNATIVE

That sounds fine to me. xD
I don't mind the wait. c:  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:32 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX

Mahogany Sunset

YOU FIRST! 83
Sounds like it could work out just fine. The way he is feeling actually reminds me of my Soq Hydro. She is pretty much in that state as well. But I digress! Nidawi will do all she can to help him overcome this tough time in his life. She is more patient then most so even if it takes years she would be willing to help. =3
His size is fine. xD Her cousin Gabriel is massive as well so she is use to bigger Soq wandering around.
The healing thing could work as well. Does he use herbs or his uni powers? xD Because she isn't uni so she would have problems learning that way.

[Link]!
I've seen Hydro around... If you want, we could cook up some broken-hearted soq plots to try to cheer them up? Because once he's had his heart healed, Beddy will still be pretty raw... I don't think he'll get back to being his old self (a generally content guy) until someone comes along to give him a reason to be happy. They could be friends or something. <3

As for his healing skills, he can use both, as he was trained to be able to help someone even if his powers fail. So he could probably help her with herbs and such. His knowledge may be a bit limited, though, as mine is. =P Might have to make up some properties for some made-up plants, so fair warning for the future. XD I do plan on researching some, though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:04 am
Mahogany Sunset
[Link]!
I've seen Hydro around... If you want, we could cook up some broken-hearted soq plots to try to cheer them up? Because once he's had his heart healed, Beddy will still be pretty raw... I don't think he'll get back to being his old self (a generally content guy) until someone comes along to give him a reason to be happy. They could be friends or something. <3

As for his healing skills, he can use both, as he was trained to be able to help someone even if his powers fail. So he could probably help her with herbs and such. His knowledge may be a bit limited, though, as mine is. =P Might have to make up some properties for some made-up plants, so fair warning for the future. XD I do plan on researching some, though.

Thank you for the link! =3
I will get to tagging Rps tomorrow I swear it D8 Unless I'm not exhausted after work tonight. =(
That sounds possible, but she is in the works with someone right now who is cheering her up. xD I mean they could still meet and whatever, but she might be a little more cheery then usual. Though he would help him through it because she would understand what he has been through. *Nods*
Sounds good to me 83
I don't know much about herbalism or using plants to heal wounds in general. xD I know someone that uses those methods though.
But anyway...just throw ideas at me 83
I can work with anything <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:39 am
GOT SOME STARTERS FOR YOU <3

Sorry they're late. Been so busy with family stuff the last week and a bit. e.e

Macalania x Nidawi I think, maybe, to skip the awkward meet and greet phase of the RP Nidawi could have already heard of Macalania and her herb work and could have sought her out? Or perhaps they'd already met. XD But it's up to you~

Vasilissa x Hania Shen

Aras x Astraea

Let me know if there's any problems. c:  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:58 pm

*Dusts this baby off* 8o

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:29 am
GIVE ME PLOTS NOW!
User Image
Quick Personality Blurb: Chloris hates everything. She hates herself, she hates her teddy bear, she hates anything that isn't pure Kalona and especially hates skin walkers.
Which Soquili: Prince Pinkie
What Plot?: The first threeish plots.
Your Ideas: As I said above, she hates pretty much everything, so she could wound his ego and she could let him know just how much she hates him. xD
Would you like to see something happen that isn't listed in the plot?: He can toss a few things back at her. One thing about her is although she hates her bear, if anyone touches it she freaks out. Maybe he could steal it or maybe he could just be mean to her back. xD
Anything else?: Chloris hates everything and is stuck with the teddy bear because her family and little sister were murdered by skinwalkers. She is consumed by guilt and shame because she ran away during the attack and abandoned her family to be killed.

Edit: I could also offer her for Alestra's plots such as "Half-Breeds Are Just As Good As A Pure Blood" or perhaps the "Rivals" plot.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:35 am
Baby Pandah

Oh the possibilities~
I would prefer one plot at a time though if that is alright with you? o uo
This could even create more plots so who knows! 8>
Is there one you would really want to toss her in for Pinkie's or Alestra's?
Just know that with Alestra you mare runs the risk of getting in a fight since she is a bit hot-headed.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:37 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Baby Pandah

Oh the possibilities~
I would prefer one plot at a time though if that is alright with you? o uo
This could even create more plots so who knows! 8>
Is there one you would really want to toss her in for Pinkie's or Alestra's?
Just know that with Alestra you mare runs the risk of getting in a fight since she is a bit hot-headed.
I'd like to plot with Pinkie first. I think he has the most for her to hate. xD Alestra was kinda an afterthought, but I would still like RP with her in the future! ^^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff