Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
21 yr old Girl Seeking Girl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:12 pm
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

Lol i have alot. Here are the things i likes : cooking , baking , camping , hiking , writing , reading, listening to music ( k pop to pretty much everything) , learning a language and i am probably forgetting a few things lol

Haha well I love cooking, writing, reading, j-pop and j-rock music. I also love anime, manga, and video games. I love learning anything about Japanese culture and folklore too. So have you had a girlfriend before? Sorry for the personal question.

I like you lol and ya i have...i have had two.

Hehe well I'm glad you like me. 4laugh I've only had one before for more than 2 years, but not very long.

Well 2 years seems like a long time.

I suppose so. We would've dated longer, but she passed away from cancer. Sorry, don't mean to be a debby downer.

awwww hun that is so sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:50 pm
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

Hehe well I'm glad you like me. 4laugh I've only had one before for more than 2 years, but not very long.

I suppose so. We would've dated longer, but she passed away from cancer. Sorry, don't mean to be a debby downer.

Yeah... crying Me and her really had something special, but she was ripped away from me when we were 18 years old. But I've had many years to heal so it's ok *hugs*  

All_Gods_Village

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:11 pm
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

Yeah... crying Me and her really had something special, but she was ripped away from me when we were 18 years old. But I've had many years to heal so it's ok *hugs*

*hugs* Well you are brave to try to do so. I have big respect for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:14 pm
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

Thank you *she smiled and hugged her back* It was a really hard time in my life. I was a very depressed and bitter person, but through the love of my friends and family helped me get through it. I had to really grow up when I was a teen because of it and seeing her suffer for a long time with a terminal illness. But no worries! I'm a happy and healthy person now~ smile

All_Gods_Village

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 pm
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

Thank you *she smiled and hugged her back* It was a really hard time in my life. I was a very depressed and bitter person, but through the love of my friends and family helped me get through it. I had to really grow up when I was a teen because of it and seeing her suffer for a long time with a terminal illness. But no worries! I'm a happy and healthy person now~ smile

I can see why it would make you a very bitter and sad person and it just so awsome after hearing that to post and now im repeatin myself lol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:37 pm
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

I can see why it would make you a very bitter and sad person and it just so awsome after hearing that to post and now im repeatin myself lol

haha that's alright. I didn't mean to make you sad or anything. Anyway, I can tell you're a really cool, understanding girl. *she smiled and kissed her cheek*  

All_Gods_Village

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:41 pm
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

haha that's alright. I didn't mean to make you sad or anything. Anyway, I can tell you're a really cool, understanding girl. *she smiled and kissed her cheek*

Lol nah im just a really nice girl with a very understandng and big heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:44 pm
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

*she giggled as she looked at her more* I can tell. That's what I really like about you. *she smiled more* So um...I see you like yaoi too. smile  

All_Gods_Village

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:50 pm
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

*she giggled as she looked at her more* I can tell. That's what I really like about you. *she smiled more* So um...I see you like yaoi too. smile

lol like is a understatement..i love it. Sometimes i think i like it to much lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 pm
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

lol like is a understatement..i love it. Sometimes i think i like it to much lol

haha oh my gosh same here! My friends were worried about me loving it way too much! What are some of your favorite yaois?  

All_Gods_Village

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 pm
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

haha oh my gosh same here! My friends were worried about me loving it way too much! What are some of your favorite yaois?

lol do i have to pick  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 pm
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

lol do i have to pick

haha yeah same here. Well, I suppose some of my ultime favorites of anime and manga would be Crimson Spell, Cage in the Viewfinder, Strange and Mystifying Story, Sex Pistols, FAKE, Ai No Kusabi, Junjou Romantica, Haru wo Daiteita, Fuyu no Seimei, um...oh and Kizuna  

All_Gods_Village

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 pm
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

lol do i have to pick

haha yeah same here. Well, I suppose some of my ultime favorites of anime and manga would be Crimson Spell, Cage in the Viewfinder, Strange and Mystifying Story, Sex Pistols, FAKE, Ai No Kusabi, Junjou Romantica,
Haru wo Daiteita, Fuyu no Seimei, um...oh and Kizuna

omg that is alot lol but that is awsome.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:19 pm
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

lol do i have to pick

haha yeah same here. Well, I suppose some of my ultime favorites of anime and manga would be Crimson Spell, Cage in the Viewfinder, Strange and Mystifying Story, Sex Pistols, FAKE, Ai No Kusabi, Junjou Romantica,

Lol yeah. That's why my friends were worried about me. I have way more because I have favorite mangakas but they're only oneshots. Anyway, did you want to move this conversation to notes or stay here?  

All_Gods_Village

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 pm
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20
Ichigo_Oburi
Rettemich20

lol do i have to pick

Lol yeah. That's why my friends were worried about me. I have way more because I have favorite mangakas but they're only oneshots. Anyway, did you want to move this conversation to notes or stay here?

We can move it.  
Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces