Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
21 yr old Girl Seeking Girl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 pm
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Oh my goodness! Really? haha That is very interesting that a lot of people think you are so young. Better milk that for all it's worth girl~! 4laugh I also love to bake (mostly cakes and cookies) but I also love trying to make different Japanese dishes. What are some of your most favorite movies and books?

I guess I just stop ageing 12 or something XD and I drink milk all the time three glasses day if I can help it. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb, Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy, One For the Money by Janet Evanovich and the book I'm reading right now is Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. I'm not a big movie buff but I can't wait for City of Bones and Now You See Me come out. They look really good. smile I bake a little bit of everything, as well.
What about you why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself.

I haven't heard of any of those. sad Some of my favorite books is "The Silver Kiss" and "Owl in Love" along witht he "Vampire Kisses" series! I love that series especially. Well, I'm going to be 22 years old this year and I love anything having to do with zombies and the country of Japan. Haha I am graduating college next month and I love just goofing off on the internet and making anime music videos. What are some of your favorite animes?

I have read all the vampire kisses books up to love bites after that I'm not sure what happened.If you liked thoughts books I think you would like vampire academy by richelle mead and poison princess by kresley cole. Well right now I'm reading more manga then anime but when I have time I'm watching Nightwalker, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Nurarihyon no Mago. I'm in the prosses of watching them and I'm reading Kamisama Hajimemashita and its still on going which makes me happy. I plan on watching High school of the dead this summer vacation. I still have one more year of high school before I graduate

I have heard of Vampire Academy but I'll have to check the other one out. smile I have seen all of Kamisama Hajimemashite (Loved it!) and also Highschool of the Dead. That one is mostly zombies, short skirts, and boobs but I love it mostly for the zombies! Haha I'm collecting the ongoing Manga for HOTD at the moment. Right now, I'm kind of following Gantz and trying to finish the new Thundercats series that came out in 2011. Trying to find a good series to get yourself hookd on is the hardest thing to do. Oh yeah, I'm always in the midst of watching Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%. It's so refreshing to talk to someone as young as you. Makes me feel so old. lol

Prince-sama Maji was one of my fav anime's. They guys are really funny. smile XD Wait is that like season two or something. The one I watched had 1000% please tell me thats a season two it would make me really happy smile -passes out- I just googles it and oh my goodness they are as hot as ever heeh smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:02 pm
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Oh my goodness! Really? haha That is very interesting that a lot of people think you are so young. Better milk that for all it's worth girl~! 4laugh I also love to bake (mostly cakes and cookies) but I also love trying to make different Japanese dishes. What are some of your most favorite movies and books?

I guess I just stop ageing 12 or something XD and I drink milk all the time three glasses day if I can help it. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb, Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy, One For the Money by Janet Evanovich and the book I'm reading right now is Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. I'm not a big movie buff but I can't wait for City of Bones and Now You See Me come out. They look really good. smile I bake a little bit of everything, as well.
What about you why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself.

I haven't heard of any of those. sad Some of my favorite books is "The Silver Kiss" and "Owl in Love" along witht he "Vampire Kisses" series! I love that series especially. Well, I'm going to be 22 years old this year and I love anything having to do with zombies and the country of Japan. Haha I am graduating college next month and I love just goofing off on the internet and making anime music videos. What are some of your favorite animes?

I have read all the vampire kisses books up to love bites after that I'm not sure what happened.If you liked thoughts books I think you would like vampire academy by richelle mead and poison princess by kresley cole. Well right now I'm reading more manga then anime but when I have time I'm watching Nightwalker, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Nurarihyon no Mago. I'm in the prosses of watching them and I'm reading Kamisama Hajimemashita and its still on going which makes me happy. I plan on watching High school of the dead this summer vacation. I still have one more year of high school before I graduate

I have heard of Vampire Academy but I'll have to check the other one out. smile I have seen all of Kamisama Hajimemashite (Loved it!) and also Highschool of the Dead. That one is mostly zombies, short skirts, and boobs but I love it mostly for the zombies! Haha I'm collecting the ongoing Manga for HOTD at the moment. Right now, I'm kind of following Gantz and trying to finish the new Thundercats series that came out in 2011. Trying to find a good series to get yourself hookd on is the hardest thing to do. Oh yeah, I'm always in the midst of watching Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%. It's so refreshing to talk to someone as young as you. Makes me feel so old. lol

Prince-sama Maji was one of my fav anime's. They guys are really funny. smile XD Wait is that like season two or something. The one I watched had 1000% please tell me thats a season two it would make me really happy smile -passes out- I just googles it and oh my goodness they are as hot as ever heeh smile

Haha Yuppers! It's a season 2 alright! Personally, I love Masato and Ren the best. Yet, I can't help love the new bishies known as Quartet Night. They're just as awesome now. There are only 4 episodes out right now and it will probably just go to 13 episodes again. Are you into any yaoi mangas or animes?  

All_Gods_Village

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:09 pm
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Haha Yuppers! It's a season 2 alright! Personally, I love Masato and Ren the best. Yet, I can't help love the new bishies known as Quartet Night. They're just as awesome now. There are only 4 episodes out right now and it will probably just go to 13 episodes again. Are you into any yaoi mangas or animes?

Shhhhhhhh don't say anything-covers my ears- Spoiler >.< Not really a yaoi fan thoguht I do like to watch a good one everyone now and then. And I mostly like Shojo. I'm one of those girls I know -sighs- But hey can you kill a girl for loving romance all the time. Add a good murder and I'm down for the count XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:12 pm
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Shhhhhhhh don't say anything-covers my ears- Spoiler >.< Not really a yaoi fan thoguht I do like to watch a good one everyone now and then. And I mostly like Shojo. I'm one of those girls I know -sighs- But hey can you kill a girl for loving romance all the time. Add a good murder and I'm down for the count XD

Lol I am just the same. I always love to see a really good and dramatic love story but then again I love the awesome slash, gore, and horror stories. Like I just got done watching the Hellsing Ultimate series. So bloody and violent but soooo good. >XD  

All_Gods_Village

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 pm
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Lol I am just the same. I always love to see a really good and dramatic love story but then again I love the awesome slash, gore, and horror stories. Like I just got done watching the Hellsing Ultimate series. So bloody and violent but soooo good. >XD

Well as long as you had enjoyed it I'm glad. I'm going to have to call it a night soon I have school tomorrow and I can't miss it sadly. As much as I would love to. So why don't you send me a pm and we can talk more smile Also if you like to know more about me you can learn over time by talking to me. How dose that sound?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:23 pm
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Well as long as you had enjoyed it I'm glad. I'm going to have to call it a night soon I have school tomorrow and I can't miss it sadly. As much as I would love to. So why don't you send me a pm and we can talk more smile Also if you like to know more about me you can learn over time by talking to me. How dose that sound?

Sounds like a good plan to me. biggrin I too should retire soon. I have work tomorrow morning and I don't have class until Tuesday though. I bid you a good night, my dear. I'll send you a pm later!  

All_Gods_Village

Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces