Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Pandah's Plot Thread (Plots for Sanuye?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:37 am
B l y
B a s i c // I n f o

User Image

B r e e d i n g:
1st Breeding- Reserved for fling with Giorgia
2nd Breeding- Fling
3rd Breeding- Lifemate

T r a v e l:
Bly inherited his father's love for adventure and exploring, and therefore he rarely stays in one place for long; however, one of his favorite places is the Plains. He dislikes forests because it is so hard for him to move through trees because he is so large. The plains provide lots of running space for him.

User Image

R P // C o l o r:
Tan

A c c e n t // S p e e c h:
Bly has an average speech pattern and accent, though he has very slight undertones of his father's old accent, probably inherited from his father.

H a b i t s:
Watching butterflies, beetles, any kind of bug.

F e a r s:
Growing up.

B a c k g r o u n d // P e r s o n a l i t y:
Bly is one of two offspring of Copper and Kasi. Though he loves his family, he doesn't tie himself down to them and is usually fairly distant from them unless they meet casually every now and then. Bly does not try to distance himself from his family, he is just busy doing other things and gets distracted. He previously adopted Fernando (the son of Tolovan, a mare who dislikes his father) as his son, having no knowledge of how to be a father whatsoever. He has not seen them in a long time, and believes that they have moved on in life, so he has as well. Bly does not get attached, and he encourages others not to get attached to him, either.

Bly is not the smartest stallion in the bunch. He knows how to take care of himself and others, but when it comes to basic common knowledge he's a little slow. He's basically a big foal. He loves to play, make friends, and chase butterflies. He has no filter between his thoughts and his actions, so he is usually considered outspoken by most because he is blatant about his feelings.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:39 am
B l y
S t a t u s

Bly is currently meeting Giorgia and running away from the fact that he needs to grow up.

Looking For:
Friends, enemies, others to meet.
Possibly a life mate after his first breeding slot has been obtained with Giorgia.

Not Looking For:
Death.

F o c u s // S t a t u s:
Blue: Secondary Focus  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:43 am
B l y
P l o t s

Best Friends Forever:
Bly is always looking for friends to play with. He has the mindset of a foal, so he loves to play and explore/ discover new things with others.

Oops!:
Bly will have a fling with the vengeful and hostile Giorgia. The baskets produced by the accidental breeding will be in danger of falling into their mother's evil plots. Bly will need help protecting them from their mother. This will ultimately cause him to face his fears and grow up and change as a character.

Oh Look, A Butterfly:
Bly will need someone to truly fall in love with, especially after his drama with Giorgia. He needs someone patient and understanding, and someone who will be extremely important in his life so that he can finally learn what true love really is. ((It would be really cool for this individual to be a flutter Soquili, because of Bly's obsession with butterflies. Lol. But not required.))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:43 am
B l y
E x t r a // I n f o.

Important Links:
››
››
››

Important Characters/Associates:
››
››

Recent Meetings:
›› Giorgia
››

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:45 am
S a s t i m o s
B a s i c // I n f o.

User Image

B r e e d i n g:
1st Breeding- Lifemate
2nd Breeding- Lifemate
3rd Breeding- Lifemate

T r a v e l:
Sastimos travels wherever he thinks he will be closest to the spirits. Anywhere that is calm and beautiful is where you can find him; however, he does not like traveling and has recently discovered the Maheo herd, a place full of spirits and beauty and others that understand him. He will only travel where the herd travels.

User Image

R P // C o l o r:
Steel Blue

In his younger days as a type of safety blanket, Sastimos spoke in third person. After he realized that most do not actually do this, he began to teach himself to speak normally, asking the guidance of the spirits to help him. Now, he speaks very melodically and slowly, and when he is angry or excited he slips and reverts back to third person. He is usually pretty good at avoiding this slip-up however by thinking of what he is saying and what the spirits would tell him.

H a b i t s:
Whether he is trying to or not, Sastimos always catches himself preening the feathers on his wings. Because he does not use them, he sees them as a burden and is always self conscious of their appearance and weight on his back. He shuffles them around a lot and picks out lose feathers whenever he can.

F e a r s:
Flying (ironically because he has wings.), being alone

Sastimos is very spiritual and believes that everything living and dead has a spirit. He meditates to better connect himself with them, even though he cannot hear or see them. Sastimos is a very social being, he does not like being left alone for too long due to his parents leaving him behind. He always wants to know where others are going if they are leaving his presence, and if/when they are coming back. He is very protective of his friends and anyone that he loves. He refuses to take part in flings, due to the fact that he is the result of one and was abandoned after the event of his birth.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:45 am
S a s t i m o s
S t a t u s
Sastimos is trying to find friends and a family. He is pending membership of the Maheo herd and will hopefully become a teacher of meditation.

Looking For:
Friends, others to meet, students of meditation.

Not Looking For:
Mates, being attacked/mauled, death.

Blue: Secondary Focus  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:47 am
S a s t i m o s
P l o t s

Please Note:
Any major plots with Sastimos like breeding and things like that will have to go through a screening process between me, Presca, and Star Sorceress.

Listen to the Spirits:
Sastimos would like to teach someone/anyone how to connect with the spirits through meditation. He might come across someone who is skeptical that there are spirits, and he will help them realize/ try to convince them that there are indeed spirits.

Teach me to Fly:
Sastimos has wings, but he is afraid of flying and he dislikes his wings. He needs someone to help him get over that fear and teach him how to fly.

I'll Save You, Little One:
Because Sastimos was abandoned as a basket by his parents, Sastimos empathizes with those who have also been left behind. In this plot he finds a lonely basket and decides to adopt it as his own. He will go through a lot of trouble trying to tell the foal that it is adopted, and will adapt himself to fatherhood. Any basket can be adopted, in fact an evil or disturbed one would be more fun for him to try to take on because he will love the foal no matter what, but will have conflicting feelings about it being evil.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:48 am
S a s t i m o s
E x t r a // I n f o.

Important Links:
››
››
››

›› Maheo Herd
›› Chatura

Recent Meetings:
›› Astraea
›› Chatura

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 am
I s i A n o w a
B a s i c // I n f o.

User Image

B r e e d i n g s:
›› 1st Breeding --Not Available Yet
›› 2nd Breeding --Not Available Yet
›› 3rd Breeding --Not Available Yet

T r a v e l:
Isi typically sticks to forested areas, believing that because she woke up in a forest, that she must have some ties to the forest. The forest also provides her with shelter and hiding places from evil beings. She will stray from it every now and then to pursue clues about herself, but typically she can be found in the forests.

User Image User Image

R P // C o l o r:
medium purple

She has no accent, but she is very quiet and usually thinks hard about what she says before she says it.

H a b i t s:
She tends to over think things a lot and causes herself to tear up. She sometimes bites her lip to avoid embarrassing herself with tears.

Fears:
She is scared that she will never be able to remember or discover anything about herself and she fears that in her past life she had no one, so now she has no one.

Isi Anowa has no background...at least that she can remember. In her mind, it's as if she has just woken up as a fully grown adult with no memories of her life whatsoever.

Personality wise, Isi is very quiet and thoughtful. She considers everything in great detail and relation. She is shy and hesitant when meeting new faces, and prefers to study others from afar before meeting them to try to see if she can remember them without causing an awkward situation. She is always looking for any signs of her past life, always looking for anything that triggers a memory. After having met someone and after they have obtained her trust she can be a very loyal friend, but she rarely stays in one place for long because she must continue searching for herself.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 am
I s i A n o w a
S t a t u s

Now:
›› Isi has awakened and is frustrated at not being able to remember who she is. She is currently trying to find clues about herself and her previous life while making new friends and new memories. She is traveling with Prism, they will help each other find what they need for a little while before going their separate ways on their journeys.

In The Future:
((Still tweaking this and sketching it out/planning it.))
›› After departing from Prism she will be on her own for a while before meeting Ithillun. Ithillun will show her the Vanaras herd and Isi will become an honorary member of the herd.

›› Isi will re-meet Jeremiah while traveling. This is probably when she will fall in love with him and will start to give up on finding out about her old life/memories but it will still haunt her.

›› After this, she will meet Cao, the skin walker who attacked Isi and her family and caused Isi to lose her memory. Cao will pretend to be an old friend of Isi's.

›› Isi will leave Jeremiah in the hopes of finding out more about her past from Cao.

›› Cao will be doing some fiddling around with Isi's mind before revealing the truth to her and attacking her

›› Jeremiah will save Isi from Cao.

›› After being attacked and finding out the truth, Isi will go to the Vanaras herd to recover and to piece together the clues of her past before venturing out again to find her memories.

›› Isi will finally confront her memories and her past self/life. Eventually she will decide that her new life is in the present and that the past should stay in the past. She will return to Jeremiah and they will live happily ever after. <3

Looking For:
Friends, enemies, others to meet, others who are lost or confused, others who can help her find herself.

Not Looking For:
Death.

Red: Primary Focus  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 am
I s i A n o w a
P l o t s

Small Plots:
((I am currently focusing on these plots for Isi, but I need to start getting the background plotting and such done for the big plots, so feel free to offer for both. <3))

Who Are You?:
Isi needs RP in general, whether it just be meet and greets or fantastic adventures, she just really needs to meet others. I am currently focused on getting her to meet other Cerynei so that she can feel some sense of familiarity in the world.

Big Plots:
((I am currently focusing on small plots for Isi, but I need to start getting the background plotting and such done for the big plots, so feel free to offer for both. <3))

Who Am I?:
Isi does not know who she is, where she came from, or what her life was like before she forgot. To her, it seems that she just dropped into existence. She needs someone to help her find her way. Perhaps we could do some plotting to make it so that the individual who helps her knew her in the past somewhat. I will mostly be making up her past as I go because I have very little ideas for it at the moment. D: Halp?

I'm Coming Back..Maybe:
Through searching and flashbacks of memory, Isi will realize that she had a mate and/or foals. They were separated when they were attacked by a skin walker. She doesn't know if her mate or children are still alive or if they will even remember her, but she is determined to return to him to save him or re-meet him. Perhaps she has already fallen in love with another stallion because she has decided to live a new life. It will be up to her to decide if she wants to give up her new life for her old life. Please note: This is a mating/ love plot but is not solely for the purpose of breeding. I want RP! Lol.

Characters Needed:
›› An evil being to background plot with.
›› An old lover: Technically they will be RPed together for the first time when she first finds him again after remembering some bits of her life. The attack and the old life will have to be background plots, but I need something/someone for her to work towards. I need a goal for her and someone to link her to her old life.
›› A new mate.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 am
I s i A n o w a
E x t r a // I n f o.

Important Links:
››
››
››

›› Prism
›› Jeremiah
››

Others Met: ((In order ICCly))
›› Blizten
›› Jeremiah
›› Prism

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:54 am
S a n u y e
Basic // Info.

B r e e d i n g s:
1st Breeding --Not Available
2nd Breeding --Not Available
3rd Breeding --Not Available

T r a v e l:
Sanuye typically stays close to her family/herd.

R P // C o l o r:
Chocolate

H a b i t s:

Fears:
Losing her family.

Sanuye was born into a very large and intricate herd and family. Though many might be shocked, or feel drowned out by such a large herd, Sanuye knew her place in the world and embraced the complexity of the herd. She became a loyal herd and family member, dedicating her life to the herd and to her family.

Being the youngest of all nine children of Nivriti and Althalus, Sanuye tries to be all that she can be. She wants very much to live up to the expectations of her herd and family, and loves them all more than anything in the world. She is energetic and is always optimistic. She is very caring and loyal and can be very protective of her family.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:55 am
S a n u y e
S t a t u s

Sanuye is getting to know her family.

Looking For:
Friends, others to meet.
Family member meetings.

Not Looking For:
Death, attacks, bullying, etc.

Red: Primary focus!  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:56 am
S a n u y e
P l o t s

Exploring: Sanuye is very hesitant of wandering outside of her herd's territory. She is a little cautious of the outside world and has never really seen anything new. She needs someone to show her that exploring can be fun and that there is a world outside of the herd.

Characters Needed:
›› Adventurous soq.

You too?: Sanuye would love to meet anyone else who is part of a large herd. She would enjoy hearing and relating about any herd or family experiences.

Characters Needed:
›› Someone who is part of a big herd

Something Different: Sanuye is used to a herd of relatively similar colors, sizes, and ideals. It would be interesting for her to meet someone who is different, slightly odd, something like that. Perhaps that being could take her to see their herd, show her their world. She would be interested to see how other herds function and would welcome a learning experience.

Characters Needed:
›› Someone who is slightly different or part of a herd that is from an interesting place.
›› Someone who is willing to teach a stranger their ways.

The Scary Things: Sanuye needs to meet some evil characters. She's always heard about them and they terrify her. She needs to meet one and needs to stand up for herself and her herd. She needs to get over her fear. I wouldn't mind her getting attacked, but if she could escape relatively unharmed that would be preferred. If she were severely wounded, her family would be coming after anyone who hurt her.

Characters Needed:
›› Evil/mean soq.

A Lifelong Love: (I am not particularly looking for this right now, but you can offer. I will be picky) Sanuye needs a life mate. This stallion must be strong, kind, and maybe a little adventurous to keep her on her toes and to help her venture outside of the herd. No evil soquili.

Characters Needed:
›› Strong, kind, capable stallion
›› Someone who is comfortable around lots of Soquili
›› Someone adventurous

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items