Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Lilith's quest (completed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  +1
View Results

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:49 pm
the blossoming beelzebub
i don't remember the enemy being able to break the rules before, but then again maybe i just hadn't encountered it, which makes more sense. it's very frustrating though.

idk i started playing shortly after the game was released and there were always seven. you could get 7/6 with your portal, the five unaffiliated portals, and the enemy's portal. i remember that 'cause my early strategy when i got overwhelmed was to just hold on to my portal and one other so the enemy would be stuck at five and i could just demolish their army. 8D

anyway, no worries about late replies; i've been a bit sick so i'm hardly one to complain.

Hm, there are just things some people haven't encountered in game o.o
I hope you feel better! Whenever I get sick, it's late Fall/ early Winter and that's a cold. I can't afford to get sick during the winter season.
Indulge on warm food and drinks, like soup and take medicine. ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:51 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub
i don't remember the enemy being able to break the rules before, but then again maybe i just hadn't encountered it, which makes more sense. it's very frustrating though.

idk i started playing shortly after the game was released and there were always seven. you could get 7/6 with your portal, the five unaffiliated portals, and the enemy's portal. i remember that 'cause my early strategy when i got overwhelmed was to just hold on to my portal and one other so the enemy would be stuck at five and i could just demolish their army. 8D

anyway, no worries about late replies; i've been a bit sick so i'm hardly one to complain.

I hope you feel better! Whenever I get sick, it's late Fall/ early Winter and that's a cold. I can't afford to get sick during the winter season.

i'd imagine a bit of it depends on your play style, too. o: like i've noticed the enemy CHEATINGGG (which i hope gets fixed soon :c ) as i've started to play more aggressively.

i feel sick all the time, it's trash. we don't have much food here, but i think we have some soup.  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:52 pm
nefret2011
When will the princess figure it out?

That is quite a list. You are very ambitious.

She ain't worth saving.

Haha, thank you. It's a list of what I would like to have, I may not even get all the items but one can always try :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:52 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang

Haha, thank you. It's a list of what I would like to have, I may not even get all the items but one can always try :3

I have a fairly extensive wishlist myself, but my quest thread is in another guild.

She ain't worth saving.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:00 pm
the blossoming beelzebub
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub

i'd imagine a bit of it depends on your play style, too. o: like i've noticed the enemy CHEATINGGG (which i hope gets fixed soon :c ) as i've started to play more aggressively.

i feel sick all the time, it's trash. we don't have much food here, but i think we have some soup.

I've notice the computer enemy cheat as well >.> I played two games and both times they sent out their best card, almost at the same place and time. :c Though I end up destroying that card and conquering the board! >: D At least, try too. xD

Well, whatever bug you caught, I hope it goes away soon. I recommend if you have chicken noodle, add cooked rice and it will fill you up. c: Tomato soup, maybe have a grilled cheese sandwich or toast. c:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:04 pm
nefret2011

I have a fairly extensive wishlist myself, but my quest thread is in another guild.

She ain't worth saving.

Ah okay, this is the second guild I added me quest. I don't have a thread like some others would have but I just want to keep myself updated ^.^  

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang

Ah okay, this is the second guild I added me quest. I don't have a thread like some others would have but I just want to keep myself updated ^.^

I keep one in another charity and occasionally I'll make a thread in the general forum when the quest is huge, but I can't really keep up with updating. I hate bumping.

She ain't worth saving.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:25 pm
nefret2011

I keep one in another charity and occasionally I'll make a thread in the general forum when the quest is huge, but I can't really keep up with updating. I hate bumping.

She ain't worth saving.

Ah okay, it's not so bad to keep yourself updated. ^.^  

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang

Ah okay, it's not so bad to keep yourself updated. ^.^

I switch quests too fast to keep an accurate update, but it's nice to have somewhere to post.

She ain't worth saving.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:38 pm
Updated today c:

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:13 am
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub

I've notice the computer enemy cheat as well >.> I played two games and both times they sent out their best card, almost at the same place and time. :c Though I end up destroying that card and conquering the board! >: D At least, try too. xD

Well, whatever bug you caught, I hope it goes away soon. I recommend if you have chicken noodle, add cooked rice and it will fill you up. c: Tomato soup, maybe have a grilled cheese sandwich or toast. c:

chicken noodle with rice sounds really good, i need to try that sometime. biggrin
i love grilled cheese sandwiches, but idk if i have the cooking utensils to make them at the moment. best combination  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:17 am
the blossoming beelzebub
chicken noodle with rice sounds really good, i need to try that sometime. biggrin
i love grilled cheese sandwiches, but idk if i have the cooking utensils to make them at the moment. best combination

Aww, well I hope you can make something to eat ^.^ Do you have any idea of what you caught?  

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:31 am
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub

Aww, well I hope you can make something to eat ^.^ Do you have any idea of what you caught?

i'm sick a lot, idk. this is just bit worse than usual  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:23 am
the blossoming beelzebub
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub

i'm sick a lot, idk. this is just bit worse than usual

Aww, well I do hope you feel better soon! emotion_hug  

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:39 am
Updated today ^.^  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff