Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:11 pm
In all seriousness ---
Angel, don't be afraid to ask for help managing a role-play if you can't be on (or focus, since that seems to be the hidden issue here...which I can totally understand!!!) to do so consistently --- or afraid to ask for an ear or a shoulder when things are unbearable (like Zimbu's or Anime's or some other friends or even an empathetic stranger's exclaim ). That's what yer friends on here are around for :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:22 am
I don't need help managing the roleplay honestly. I just need to get back on my feet and get my roleplay hat back on. The rest will be cake from there.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:24 am
GOOD. CAKE IS GOOD.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:28 am
Yes, it is. Guys, gimme a little bit more time. I'd say maybe after Christmas I'll be officially back. If not, life drama has worsen yet again, so be a little patient if it happens please. I know it's probably worn thin by now, but I still really wann go through with making the Gorillaz roleplay and even remaking my old Code Lyoko roleplay. Just give me at the most until my birthday, Feb 8th. Can we agree on that, y'all?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:31 am
We'll see. I'm making a band rp, but it wont be Gorillaz. More K-on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:32 am
Haven't seen K-On yet. Plan to though.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:50 am
I didn't want to turn into a bad guy here, but this is really getting ridiculous. You don't seem to realize that inactivity kills rps. And when an rp or idea is left sitting on the backburner for too long, people give up on it and move on. I can't even remember how long ago you started gathering people for the Gorillaz rp, and then we didn't even get to start because you insisted on making a pretty logo for the intro post. That's all fine and well, but sure enough, real life came up and then we didn't hear from you for a few months. Now you're calling dibs on an idea that, while good, probably won't get anywhere because you always follow the same pattern. You show up, throw around a bunch of good ideas, and just when those rps are starting to get somewhere, you succumb to drama and vanish for weeks or months at a time and, like Anime said, seem to expect everyone to pick up right where they left off.

Let's look at things realistically speaking here. Best case scenario, you do come back after Christmas. Hey, maybe everyone from the original Gorillaz thread is still interested after all this time and it actually gets started. I give you a month or two tops before some new crisis makes you vanish from the internet again. Worst case scenario, you're not back until February. You have good ideas, but no one wants to wait that long when someone else could easily post it before then.

I can't remember the last rp of yours that actually went anywhere. Old Friends, Old Magic died just as they were learning about magic. Code Lyoko died just when they got to Lyoko. And Gorillaz never even got out of the planning stage. You have some amazing ideas, but by going on hiatus every time things go wrong for you, and actually calling sole dibs on an idea despite these bad habits, you are actually keeping good ideas from existing. You always do this, Angel, and I'm frankly tired of always hearing all your big amazing plans for your comeback only to be let down again.

I'm sorry you keep dealing with drama, but there are only so many times you can vanish and play the 'woe is me' drama card before it starts to wear thin. Everyone has a hard time every now and again, but the real world isn't going to give you two shits when you do and your boss isn't going to let you not come to work for a month when you're dealing with personal drama. It's really about time you suck it up and get over it. Like Zimbu said, people are here for you if you need them. We'll listen if you let us and we can help you get over it sooner. Drama stops becoming an excuse if you don't make the effort to let people help you get over it.

Sorry if that sounded cold and sorry if everyone thinks I'm a massive coldhearted b***h now. It needed to be said and expecting people to wait for your triumphant return just pushed me over the edge.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:42 pm
Zelly, believe it or not, but I do talk to people. Those people just aren't you, Nee-chan (except for one occasion), or Zimbu. And for the last time, I know everyone has drama, but sometimes their drama goes on for a while and I'm one of them. I literally live with my drama, so I have to face it everyday, and I'm really honestly trying to move away from that drama, but it's not as easy as it sounds, but at least, I'm trying.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers