Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Wedding ring woes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help?
  the Kay's ring!
  get the clearance one from Gordon's with the bigger rock
  you're way off - get something atypical
  other
View Results

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:49 am
x Tragic Rabbit x
Completely understandable. I'd be hella picky about rings, too! I'll be someones nightmare, because I can't decide what I want ever ^^; Maybe some kind of fantasy steampunk-ish creation... (see? What can you even do with that idea?!)

I hope you have an awesome wedding, and I'm super happy for you! xd you're going to have to share tons of pictures with us all!

Man, I wish I could go to Scotland! I already have a slave there ::starts tugging Kimmy's tail:: blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:20 am
ancantsia
User Image
x Tragic Rabbit x

emotion_jawdrop Omg where abouts in Scotland??!!
Shhh! The voices in my head are arguing againUser Image

Comlongon Castle whee  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:37 am
MissYennon
x Tragic Rabbit x
Completely understandable. I'd be hella picky about rings, too! I'll be someones nightmare, because I can't decide what I want ever ^^; Maybe some kind of fantasy steampunk-ish creation... (see? What can you even do with that idea?!)

I hope you have an awesome wedding, and I'm super happy for you! xd you're going to have to share tons of pictures with us all!

Man, I wish I could go to Scotland! I already have a slave there ::starts tugging Kimmy's tail:: blaugh

I heart my fantasy engagement ring and I've seen lots of pretty steampunk ones in all my searching.

None of my family (cept my 7 year old) can or will go. I knew my parents most likely couldn't but I'm super bummed my sister won't come. emo Soooooo, we're gonna marry on webcam lol. Here's hoping I can find a photographer... I should probably plan better. 4laugh

I didn't make it to Scotland even though I was so close last time I was in the UK. Originally I wanted to hop a plane to Paris and travel around Europe a little bit for the honeymoon but I think now I'd kinda just like to travel and see a lot of Great Britain I missed the first time I was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:28 am
x Tragic Rabbit x
::tries to steal Magical Mender off you while you aren't looking:: ... eek I wasn't doing anything! heart I can't believe how much it costs now. ... I also can't believe I got it for FREE and sold it for a measly 700k! ::starts slamming head against wall:: stupid, stupid, stupid! scream

My dream wedding is Gothloli Alice in Wonderland themes whee I have so many ideas for it already, and characters already given to people (my sister Angel will be Cheshire Cat, and Nanami the Duchess). If I could just find a guy, that would be great rolleyes

Webcam wedding is cool blaugh while I was away from my family the webcam was so handy! I had to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas via webcam with them all, and it almost felt like I was there with them after all. Don't you love friggin computers?! heart

By the way, you need to tell me what Scottish food is like when you get back. I've been curious for a long time ^.~ Reminds me... when is the date? Maybe you already said it and I missed it sweatdrop  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vampira Alien

Invisible Smoker

8,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:09 pm
too indecisive i am. any of the lather would be lovely though  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image
x Tragic Rabbit x

emotion_0A0 nowhere near me emotion_8c

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 pm
MissYennon
x Tragic Rabbit x
::tries to steal Magical Mender off you while you aren't looking:: ... eek I wasn't doing anything! heart I can't believe how much it costs now. ... I also can't believe I got it for FREE and sold it for a measly 700k! ::starts slamming head against wall:: stupid, stupid, stupid! scream

My dream wedding is Gothloli Alice in Wonderland themes whee I have so many ideas for it already, and characters already given to people (my sister Angel will be Cheshire Cat, and Nanami the Duchess). If I could just find a guy, that would be great rolleyes

Webcam wedding is cool blaugh while I was away from my family the webcam was so handy! I had to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas via webcam with them all, and it almost felt like I was there with them after all. Don't you love friggin computers?! heart

By the way, you need to tell me what Scottish food is like when you get back. I've been curious for a long time ^.~ Reminds me... when is the date? Maybe you already said it and I missed it sweatdrop

Wow, I hadn't realized it jumped so much in price. I should tektek my invo sometime. I was browsing the mp the other day and noticed a lot of stuff I'd sold off for way cheaper, so frustrating. crying

I love the alice in wonderland theme. We're loosely doing the doctor who theme. Am hoping to rent a Tardis, then there's my ring, using the color blue, my bouquets are gonna look like this and we're wearing custom made converse biggrin

And computers are totally the best heart

What kinda Scottish food? I don't think I have the nerve to try haggis xd
Last time i was in the UK I tried to eat lots of different stuff, same thing when I went to Canada. My tummy is too weak though, I usually only get in a few bites... I suck at new foods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:03 pm
ancantsia
User Image
x Tragic Rabbit x

emotion_0A0 nowhere near me emotion_8c

It's about 100 miles isn't it? To me that's nothing because to get to the nearest city I have to travel about 80 miles. When I visited Manchester we traveled around the north a bit. I was shocked how close places like Liverpool and York were. smile  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image
x Tragic Rabbit x

I LIVE in Scotland and even I dont have the nerve to try Haggis emotion_puke even black pudding grosses me out emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 pm
ancantsia
User Image
x Tragic Rabbit x

I LIVE in Scotland and even I dont have the nerve to try Haggis emotion_puke even black pudding grosses me out emotion_facepalm

Omigosh, black pudding is so scary. My fiance is from Bury and apparently they're big on it there. He keeps jokingly trying to get me to eat it even though he won't even touch the stuff. I am so not that brave..
I have no idea what we're eating after the ceremony. Supposedly the staff come up with a new menu every day and we'll get to pick from whatever is on it. I'm hoping it's neither of those for sure.

I forgot to mention earlier Yen - the date is June 12th.  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 pm
x Tragic Rabbit x
I don't really KNOW Scottish food, honestly sweatdrop I'm just curious heart

I'm pretty brave. I'll try haggis! rofl What's black pudding? Anything like blood pudding?

Aw, your bouquet is awesome!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 pm
MissYennon
x Tragic Rabbit x
I don't really KNOW Scottish food, honestly sweatdrop I'm just curious heart

I'm pretty brave. I'll try haggis! rofl What's black pudding? Anything like blood pudding?

Aw, your bouquet is awesome!!

Black pudding and blood pudding is the same thing, just a different name. I'll eat a steak medium rare but bloody sausage just makes me wanna bleeeeegh. lol

I might try a little bit of haggis honestly, but probably only if it's the kind made from sausage casing rather than the traditional method.

They're going to be a candy bar at the reception, and I love me some UK candies but I've got to figure out which (I think it's 12) different ones I want.. candy is easy though, foreign foods, not so much. If I have my way I'll just be stuffing myself nonstop on scones slathered with clotted cream. Yummmmm.

And thank you. I like that it's more personal than real flowers and it'll last forever, plus it's really super pretty. I'm going to make mine out of the book I read in 3rd grade that really made me fall in love with the UK. The lady that made that one is on a maternity leave so I've either got to do it myself or find someone on etsy that'll work with me on it.  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:44 pm
ancantsia

Are you near Glamis Castle by any chance? My tot LOVES Brave and I was considering visiting cause it looks gorgeous. I'm a sucker for pretty castles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am
x Tragic Rabbit x
ancantsia

Are you near Glamis Castle by any chance? My tot LOVES Brave and I was considering visiting cause it looks gorgeous. I'm a sucker for pretty castles.
User Image

Hmm its still pretty far away - its way up past perth. I Print Screened a Map for you xd

User Image

A is Glamis Castle and the red Dot down by Ayr (pronounced like Air) is where I am ^_^

So close but yet so far still rofl

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 pm
ancantsia
User Image

Hmm its still pretty far away - its way up past perth. I Print Screened a Map for you xd

A is Glamis Castle and the red Dot down by Ayr (pronounced like Air) is where I am ^_^

So close but yet so far still rofl

I was thinking you were around Arbroath, like in Angus for some reason. I believe I have your addy somewhere in my inbox from when we were swapping the stamped gift shop pennies. I made you quite a few, even made some when I was in the UK at the York Dungeon biggrin I'll have to find what I've done with em all. smile  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff