Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Restaurant and Lucky bar ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm
Keep you in the dark
You KNOW they all PRETEND
KEEP you in the DARK
And so it all BEGAN
Send in your skeletons
Sing as their BONES go marching in... AGAIN
They NEED you BURIED deep
The SECRETS that you KEEP are ever ready
Are you READY?
I'm FINISHED making SENSE
DONE pleading IGNORANCE
That whole DEFENSE

Spinning infinity, boy: Annoyed
The wheel is spinning me: She doesn't need to hold my hand!
It's never-ending, never-ending: Elsie, Saab, Jeremy, and Kenneth
Same old story:

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 6 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morven was not impressed. They should have walked around a bit more before heading into the first restaurant they saw. But she was hungry, and perhaps there would be ice cream on the menu... Of course stupid Elsie would probably make her eat something "healthy" first. Ice cream was healthy! Her expression darkened when Elsie grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the boys. "Don't!" she hissed under her breath, yanking her hand away as they neared the table. She wasn't a baby, she didn't need her hand held. She was six, practically all grown up. Morven listened to her sister cheerily introduce them with an slight scowl, but managed to make it disappear as she nodded to the boys. Though she would never admit it, she did care about what they thought of her, especially since they were the first other children she'd seen in a long time.

So WHO are you? Yeah, WHO are YOU?

What if I say I'm NOT like the OTHERS?
What if I say I'm NOT just another one of your PLAYS?
YOU'RE the PRETENDER
What if I say I will NEVER SURRENDER?
In TIME or so I'm TOLD
I'm just another SOUL for SALE... oh WELL
The PAGE is out of PRINT
We are NOT PERMANENT
We're TEMPORARY, temporary
Same old STORY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm
|{------» Kenneth Wallace «------}|

Where'd you go? I miss you so.
Seems like it's been forever, that you've been gone.

❃✣❃
❃✣❃ 7 ץears Өld❃✣❃ §ingle❃✣❃ טnkown ßlood❃✣❃ Өrphan❃✣❃

User Image
Kenneth shook his head."I'm fine, just thinking." He said with a bit of a smile. 'No one would want someone like me anyway' He thought to himself as two girls came and suddenly he let go of Jeremy's hand he didn't want to look like a little kid in front of girls. "Hi I'm Kenny."

OOC: ...
❃✣❃
So, I want you to know it's a little screwed up, that I'm stuck here waitin'.
At times debatin'. Tellin' you that I've had it, so where'd you go? I miss you so.

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

𝒥eremy ong
9 Years Old - Orphan
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Jeremy looked up to notice two girls join them at the table. He blinked, but then gave them a wide grin. "Oh, hey. Nice to meet you pearls. Name's Jeremy. China here's Saab, and garden's, well, he introduced himself. So what'cha doin' 'round the bass?" He gave Kenny a bit of a smile then. "Alright garden, just checkin'. Know what'cha want yet?"

-------------------------------------------
State: Hungry
OOC: China, garden = mate, bass = place, pearls = girls.
-------------------------------------------

Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:50 am
User Image Saab Sever
Proud Son, Brother, Brat.

........... Saab was enjoying his cake when two girls came up. He looked up. Why did people interrupt? Plus. If was girls. Girls had germs. But. He had to be polite. Mandatory and all. He nodded, holding out his hand. "Pleasure to meet you both Miss Elsbeth Va-" his eyes went wide. He then froze. He knew that last name. He pushed him self up, hands on the table. " VASS!?" His mother had told him the Vass were blood traitors. ...........

Slytherin in Training

"My Mother knows better then you".

)'( Age 7 )'(

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 am
SOMETIMES I get so WEIRD
I EVEN freak MYSELF out
I LAUGH myself to SLEEP
It's my LULLABY
SOMETIMES I drive so FAST
Just to FEEL the DANGER
I wanna SCREAM
It MAKES me FEEL alive
To WALK within the LINES
Would make my LIFE so BORING
I want to KNOW that I
Have BEEN to the EXTREME
So KNOCK me off my FEET
Come on now GIVE it to ME
Anything to MAKE me FEEL alive

Is it enough to love: Concerned
Is it enough to breathe: He isn't.... One of them, is he?
Somebody rip my heart out: Morven, Saab, Jeremy, and Kenny
And leave me here to bleed: Lucky Restaurant and Bar

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 8 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elsie grinned at the boys as they introduced themselves. "We're having an adventure. Neither of us has ever been to this part of London before, just Diagon Alley. Do you all live in the city? We're from Upper Barnton." She sat down, giving Morven a small nudge. The blonde girl reached out to shake the hand of the last boy to introduce himself but then froze when he did. She blinked rapidly at his outburst, the gears in her mind churning in an effort to figure out what she'd done wrong. Oh. Was he from one of the old purist families? Like her father's late family? Newlyn had explained this all to her. Their family was looked upon as blood traitors for not joining up with Voldemort. She still didn't really understand most of it, but it apparently had something to do with blood and magic. Well, she had to say something instead of staring at him like a frightened rabbit. "Yes. Vass. Why, what's your last name?" she asked, shaking his hand quickly, as he made no move to shake hers.

I'd rather be ANYTHING but ORDINARY, please.

Let DOWN your DEFENSES
Use no COMMON SENSE
If you LOOK you will SEE
that this WORLD is a BEAUTIFUL
accident TURBULENT succulent
opulent PERMANENT, no way
I wanna TASTE it
Don't wanna WASTE it AWAY
Is it ENOUGH?
Is it ENOUGH?
Is it ENOUGH to BREATHE?
Somebody RIP MY HEART out
And LEAVE me here to BLEED
Is it ENOUGH to DIE?
Somebody SAVE my LIFE
I'd rather be ANYTHING but ORDINARY please

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 am
Keep you in the dark
You KNOW they all PRETEND
KEEP you in the DARK
And so it all BEGAN
Send in your skeletons
Sing as their BONES go marching in... AGAIN
They NEED you BURIED deep
The SECRETS that you KEEP are ever ready
Are you READY?
I'm FINISHED making SENSE
DONE pleading IGNORANCE
That whole DEFENSE

Spinning infinity, boy: Curious
The wheel is spinning me: What's with him?
It's never-ending, never-ending: Elsie, Saab, Jeremy, and Kenny
Same old story: Lucky Restaurant and Bar

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 6 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morven said nothing, choosing instead to study the menu in her seat beside Elsie. She only looked up at Saab's outburst. She watched with wide eyes at how her sister handled it. What had Elsie done to aggravate him so? He seemed furious. Well, this was certainly interesting. Nobody ever got mad at perfect little Elsie. Morven tried to hide a smirk as she watched the scene play out.

So WHO are you? Yeah, WHO are YOU?

What if I say I'm NOT like the OTHERS?
What if I say I'm NOT just another one of your PLAYS?
YOU'RE the PRETENDER
What if I say I will NEVER SURRENDER?
In TIME or so I'm TOLD
I'm just another SOUL for SALE... oh WELL
The PAGE is out of PRINT
We are NOT PERMANENT
We're TEMPORARY, temporary
Same old STORY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:05 pm
]
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin sighed. He was really amused at the fuss they were throwing. He shook his head. Tassy looked ready to hurt him, but he was not overly scared. He raised his brow. Stairs? Stairs were evil. He hated stairs. He gave them a happy smile when they said he was not being forced to go. Once at the pub he opened the door for them. It was a nice clean place. "Than you for not making me climb stairs". He said honestly. His smile just seeming drawn to his face today. He went to the first open table and sat down. He had never been to a muggle pub place before.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
Physical State? Sore leg and a little shaky. Dosent want to move about to much.
yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

Tassy grinned at the thanks while Tanna blushed prettily and murmured their thanks as Zen opened the door for them. "So what do you feel like eating Zen? They seem to have some good stuff on their menu." Tanna asked looking at her own. "And I swear if you say nothing or get something even resembling rabbit food I'll force feed you a steak myself." the more aggressive twin replied with a smile showing all her teeth. The artist just shook her head and mouthed her apologies to the young man.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:29 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin smiled and picked up a menu, looking it over. He was confused by them, but shook it off. He did not know what rabbit food was, but looked over the menu. "Is the soup salad combo with steamed veggies rabbit food?". He asked. He rather liked steamed veggies. It had potato mash with it. "What are you getting?"? He asked.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:39 pm

User Image

Tassy rolled her eyes but supposed that since it had some form of combo she'd let it slide. "No but it's a very acute loophole." she admitted before looking back down at the menu. She couldn't-or rather shouldn't-drink this early in the day, especially with her head only lightly pounding from the hangover she had just that morning so she figured something light would do. "I think I'll just have the sandwich soup combo." she finally replied before looking over at her twin. Tanna had been looking between the fish and chips and the shrimp caesar salad for a while before looking at what came with the fish. "'Beer battered and friend...twice'?! Oh no, I think I'll go with the shrimp caesar salad. Oh, and lemon tea please?" She asked when a server came by their table. When they looked over at Tassy she merely asked for a water before waiting for Zen.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:54 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin chuckled. A loophole. That was an odd statement. He did not know he could do that. He ordered along with the girls. "Red wine....". He told the waiter, eyes not moving from the girls. He luked wine, it settled his stomach. He raised his brow at a new food he had never heard before. "Shrimp.... What is that? He asked. He. Assumed that it was some sort of dumpling. He knew there were over ten kinds of dumplings.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 am

User Image

Tassy inwardly groaned as their friend order wine with the lunch. Lucky b*****d, if she tried that her twin would be all over her in a matter of seconds about how alcohol doesn't help the hangover. Psh, whatever. However when Zen asked what shrimp were she giggled for a second before looking at his purely confused face in curiosity. "You really don't know what shrimp is? Ow!" She rubbed the now sore spot on her arm where Tanna slapped it before giving their friend yet another apologetic smile on behalf of her sister. "I swear I'm going to tape your mouth shut one of these days. Shrimp is seafood, its a type of fish that when cooked can be placed in numerous different dishes including a salad. Would you like to try one when they bring it out?" she asked Zen.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:46 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin shook his head at Tassy. If it had not been at Hogwarts, he probably did not know what it was. His eyes widened as Tanna slapped Tassy, but not in a bad way. A more amused way. Then Tanna explained what shrimp was. He thought about it. He was not very adventitious, but he was curious. "Yes. I would love to". He said honestly. His glamor shook again, but it was less noticeable in this light.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 pm

User Image

Tanna grinned over at Zen as he agreed to try one before both their food and drink were delivered. She was adding a cube of sugar into her warm tea when she thought she saw his glamour flicker again and sighed. "You know, you could take your glamour off, we're in a dark space and neither of us would mind seeing your true face." she spoke honestly. Tassy, sitting beside her opposite of him, was eagerly digging into her half sandwich when she heard her twin's proposal and nodded before swallowing. "Yeah, I bet it's not half as bad as you think it is." she replied with a grin.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:26 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin drank his whole glass of wine in a few sips. It was a habit he had with dinner. It relaxed him. He was picking at his food when he heard Tanna. He seemed to think it over. The wine already making him feel warm. "Trust me. Its worse". He said. But, it must have been the wine. Because he let it drop. His scars truly were worse then most would have suspected. Worse then most had even in the muggle world. He had sent a few children running away. But, at the same time. There was something very artistic about them. He knew magic shot have been able to fix them. So he clarified. " It took three days for me to be found...scars must be healed before infection sets in".
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces