Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Clarisse Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:38 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Third Year

Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageUser Image Location: Home

David was overly happy to get a response back so quickly. "That was quick Sapphire." he told the owl as he took the letter from her. Quickly reading it over he responded back and then attached it too Sapphire so she could return it to Shayna. Man he couldn't wait.

David

Dear Shayna,

They sure are I think it reminds them of when they were young. Yes, yes I am. Carter was attached to you that's got to be tough. I like seeing the words 'Love Shayna' so I guess we're even.

See you soon,
Love David

User Image

Johnathan Clarisse
Goblin Liaison Office Employee
Former Ravenclaw

With: Mom and Dad
With: My son and Husband John
With: My Wife Mary and My son

OOC: ---

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Sapphire The Owl☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

Sapphire continued between the two houses.

Shayna

David,

Well... You'll see when you come by =) I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much already... So we remind them of when they were young? That seems kind of strange to me at least... OH! I know why Sapphire is getting between our houses so fast. I watched her take my last letter and you live around the corner! Well a little farther than that but still!

Love Shayna

User ImageUser Image
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

David had no idea that him and Shayna lived so close. Maybe they would see each other more than they thought. He started to think about why his parents liked that he was with her and he knew full well that she kept him out of trouble. Strangely enough David hadn't pulled one prank since being with Shayna so it was understandable that they liked her. However he also knew there had to be more to it than that.

David
Shayna,

I guess I will. I think so they meet each other in their first year of Hogwarts been together ever since. Kind of like us. I never knew we lived that close to one another that makes, seeing each other even easier. I think it's going to make it hard for us not to see each other. I'm already wishing I could escape my house.

Love David.

With: My parents

List of Knowledge: Progress

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Shayna

David,

I know what you mean! I wonder why we never knew we lived so close... Ah well! Maybe we could meet up today? Maybe head to Hogsmeade or something.

Love Shayna

User ImageUser Image
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

David smiled at the next letter he received for Shayna. Not only was it the answer to his boredom but it also got him to see her. "You know I can't say no to that." he said to the parchment. David wouldn't turn down see Shayna for anybody... well unless it was family related.

David
Shayna,

Sounds great I'd love too.

See you soon,

Love David.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:21 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Shayna

David,

Yay! I'll meet you at Honeydukes then! Oh, I might have Ryan with me. Depends on if he gets to sleep before I leave. See you soon!

Love Shayna

User ImageUser Image
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:54 am
User Image

Honeydukes it was. David turned to his parents the moment he found out where to meet her. "Mom, Dad I'm going to Honeydukes with Shayna okay." he told them with excitement. "Alright have fun." Mary replied. "And here's something for you." John added pulling out a couple sickles. "Don't spend them all in one place." his dad told him as he took them. "I won't see yeah." David said rushing off to meet his girlfriend.

(Exit to Honeydukes)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Mary Jane Clarisse
Former Ravenclaw

Chloe had sent Sun an owl the other day. She wasn't sure what would come of it if anything but she wasn't going to sit around all summer waiting for a reply. "Hey mum I need to go get my robes lengthened." she said walking into the kitchen and hoping onto the kitchen counter. "Alright then we can go get that done." Mary Jane told her looking over at her as she put the final touches on a cake she was baking.

"I was also wondering... well were done there is could we maybe stop by the music store." Chloe asked her. "I suppose... may I ask why for?" Mary Jane asked her. "Well I've been thinking since first year about learning an instrument." she explained. "Oh really, got an instrument in mind?" she asked her as she placed the cover over top. "A violin, or a flute... or a guitar I haven't quite decided yet." she told her mother.

"Well we can go..." Mary Jane started but was stopped by Chloe. "Yes!" she cried out jumping off the counter. "But... we have to stop and pick up your brother's new broom." she added afterwards. "Alright mum you're the best." Chloe said giving her mother a hug. "Alright if you want to go I suggest you get you're things." Mary Jane told her as she raced off to grab her stuff. "We'll take the floo network." Mary Jane called to her as she walked out of the kitchen to collect her things as well so they could head to Diagon Alley.

(Exit to Diagon Alley)

With: Mom
With: My daughter

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:29 pm

With a flutter of wings an owl dropped the large letter and envelope on the Stoop of the House Hold. It landed in front of the door with a loud and satisfying Thump.

The Outside of the Envelope read in an elegant script:
Clarisse Family

Quote:

Dear Clarisse Family,
User Image
The Ball will be occurring during the upcoming summer and will be open to the members and their guests:

Johnathan, Mary, Chloe, David

Please send back an owl to the Brighton Estate with your acceptance or your denial as soon as possible.
Child Care will be available.
We hope to see you on our day and evening of dance, feast, and enjoyment.
~ The Brighton Family

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:23 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Prefect ~ Dating Sun

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

Chloe and David arrived home using the floo network. David collapsed on the couch while Chloe headed straight upstairs to her room with her things. However it wasn’t long before she was back in the living room with a book in hand. “What’s Bubotuber pus used for?” Chloe asked her brother. David looked over at her as if she had grown two heads. “What?” he questioned her, a confused look on his face. “Bubotuber pus what’s it used for?” she asked again. “I don’t know.” He told her giving a shrug. “Okay… what ingredients are used to make a love potion?” she asked a little irked as she crossed her arms.

David looked at her for a second before rolling his eyes. “I don’t know.” He told her again growing a little annoyed. “David!” Chloe cried out. “What?” he asked right back at her. “You’re not even trying. Both those questions should have been easy for you.” She said hands on her hips. “Oh really you think you’re so smart you tell me the answers then.” He told her as he sat up and reached for the book in his sister’s hand. “And no peeking.” He added grabbing the book away from her. “Bubotuber pus is used to treat severe acne. Undiluted pus can affect unprotected skin in unintended ways. The love potion Amortentia its ingredients consist of rose thorns, vella hair, standard ingredient, lovage, and silverweed.” Chloe answered David smugly.

“Okay so you know the answers. Your point is?” David asked her. “You don’t know any of it and you learned it this year. It should be fresh in your head.” Chloe told him. “Ask me something else.” He told her. “Alright… who created the philosopher’s stone?” she asked him. “Nicolas Flamel.” He answered. “What was it used for?” she asked again. “It created the elixir of life which could turn the drinker immortal.” He answered her again. “Okay so you know that… what happened to the stone and why?” Chloe continued. “It was destroyed after Voldemort or should I say Tom Riddle tried to steal it from Hogwarts.” David smiled. “See I do know something…” he told her.

Chloe didn’t believe it though that was only one topic that might show up in History or Alchemy but not in Potions or Herbology. “Maybe… but not anything in classes that you need to become an Auror.” she told him. “Unless you don’t want to be one anymore?” she questioned. “No I still do but if I don’t get the grades I doesn’t get the grades. I’ll just try-out for the pros.” David answered her. “David…” Chloe shook her head. “You can’t be serious…” she added. “But I am Chloe. See if I was talking to Remy she’d understand, even support me.” He said honestly. “I know she would but you play Seeker there’s only one per team right? That’s tough competition besides you can’t play Quidditch forever now can you?” Chloe said taking her book back from her brother. “Yeah, so you don’t think I can fulfill my childhood dream?” he asked her. “I never said that…” she said with a sigh. “Look I just don’t want to see my little brother fail. I’m just trying to help and I’m going to help you study all summer long whether you like it or not.” She stated before spinning on her heels and heading out of the living room leaving David to his own thoughts on the matter.

Chloe

Wearing: Time to get to work
_________

David

Wearing: Plain and Simple
_________

With: Each other

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:47 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Prefect ~ Dating Sun

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Prefect ~ Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

David was sitting at the kitchen table eating a couple pieces of toast when his sister came strolling into the room. Just as she was about to open her mouth he spoke. “Chloe please don’t I’m not in the mood to be bothered with twenty questions.” He told her as he turned the page of the Quidditch book he was reading. “But, David!” Chloe tried to argue but was stopped again. “No buts I don’t want to answer anymore school questions.” He explained. Chloe took a seat next to him. “You’re lucky mum and dad aren’t home or else they would be on my side.” David added. “Dad’s downstairs and I have a hard time believing that.” She told him with a smile on her face. “Now how do you harvest Fire Seed Bushes?”

However Chloe never received an answer to her question as an owl came through the open window and landed on the table in front of them. “Hold that thought...” David said taking the letter from the owl before stroking its side and letting it fly off again. “What is it?” Chloe asked as she leaned over to see what the letter was about. “It’s a letter from school… for me…” he told her before opening it. “Dear Mr. Clarisse, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to serve as Prefect for Gryffindor House. Enclosed please find your Prefects Badge, which should be worn on your school robes at all times. Congratulations! Sincerely, Timothy Steele, Head of Gryffindor House.” David read.

“What?” Chloe blurted out completely flabbergasted. “I’m a Prefect…” David said in disbelieve. Chloe looked blankly at him. ‘How did he of all people get that title? How?’ she thought. David was a prankster and never showed work ethic. Were they even talking about the same kid here? “I’m Prefect! Just like you I’m a Gryffindor Prefect!” David’s cheers shattered her thoughts. Coming back to reality Chloe watched as her brother jumped around the room cheering madly like it was a Quidditch game and the snitch had just been caught by his team Seeker. “That’s impossible how in the world could you out of all the Gryffindors be a Prefect? You don’t have a shred of work ethic or responsibility.” She shouted suddenly before getting up.

David stopped and looked at his sister like she’d grown a set of fangs and claws. “Wow… for a Hufflepuff you sure sound like a real snake.” he commented causing his sister to storm out of the room. “I’m going out!” was the only words he heard from her through the house. With that David raced off upstairs to his room to write a letter where his excitement wouldn’t end there.

(Exit Chloe to the Mitchell's House)

Chloe

Wearing: Summer Flower
_________

David

Wearing: Plain Summer
_________

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:33 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Prefect ~ Dating Sun

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Prefect ~ Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

It had been a while since David was told he was Prefect. Still his sister questioned him night and day for his upcoming OWLs. Only difference was he didn't seem to be such a jerk about her asking. Though, today Chloe was asking her brother not a question to do with school but one about Quidditch. When Chloe found David outside she knew her parents were nowhere in sight so it was probably a good time to ask him. "David..." she began but stopped herself.

"Yes." David answered as he turned to look at her. "What was it you were going to ask me?" he asked her wondering why she suddenly stopped talking. "Um... I was wondering something..." Chloe continued. 'This doesn't sound like her typical question...' David thought as she went on. "If I wanted to say help my house in Quidditch would you be willing to help me?" she asked him. 'Wait a minute did she just say... Quidditch...?'

David was in shock. "Chloe you can't play Quidditch you don’t have any experience and you have a fear of heights." he told her. "Honestly if you want to help your house stay off the field." he added not holding back the truth. "But..." David saw the look in his sister's eyes, she wanted to help she just didn't know how. "Okay look... if you want my help we're going to need Leo. I'll ask her to come and help. We can go through the rules and the positions and see what your strengths are and then go from there." he finally said.

"Thank you David." Chloe said hugging her brother. "You’re welcome now get off." he told her deep down he hoped she wasn't doing this for any other reason. Maybe if he was lucky she wouldn't have to try out and could just continue watching like every other year.

Chloe

Wearing: Tank Top and Skirt
_________

David

Wearing: Jean and a T-shirt
_________

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:01 am
User Image

Chloe was up in her bedroom with her windows wide open attempting to study. However her attention seemed to be on the Half-Kneazle of the family Sarah. She was old and had been living for a pretty long time. The family had certainly had the feline before Chloe was even born. It was easy to tell seeing how hard it was for the poor creature to get around the house anymore.

Sarah was currently situated on the soon to be seventh years lap. "I know, you aren't doing so well today are you?" Chloe said stroking the cat's fur. "Meow~" she whined simply. "I'm sure when mom gets home she'll know what to do for you promise." Chloe honestly didn't know what to do but she was sure studying wasn't the answer.

With: Sarah our poor Half-Kneazle

Wearing: Casual

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:39 am
Mary Jane Clarisse
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageLocation: Home

Mary Jane had just gotten back from work at the hospital. She was greeted by her daughter's cat Whiskers which wasn't out of the ordinary. Though there was someone missing... The house was surprisingly quiet and Mary Jane wasn't sure where everyone was. She guessed her husband was at work and that David was out with a friend or something but she had no idea where her daughter Chloe might be. Knowing her she was probably studying which made sense of course knowing it was her daughter's final year at school.

Heading up the stairs after giving Whiskers a gentle scratch Mary Jane peaked into her daughter's room. "There you are." she said walking into Chloe's room. "How's the studying going?" she added looking down at transfigurations book lying open on the desk. "Oh, hey mum... its going I guess but Sarah isn't doing so well today." Chloe informed her mother. "Again... what are we going to do with you Sarah?" Mary Jane asked the feline that just looked up at her like she was crazy or something.

"I'll take her." Mary Jane said picking up Sarah and holding her in her arms. "You go out for a bit go see that boyfriend of yours or something." she suggested. "But mum I have to study..." Chloe began but was cut off. "You can study later go have some fun." she told her before leaving the golden colored room. "Mothers... they always want you to have fun..." Chloe muttered of course that wasn't always true just happened to be in her case.

Maybe Chloe would take her up on that idea thought…

With: My feline companion Sarah and my daughter Chloe

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saphire flew threw the air. Feeling wonderful as she spread her wings. She hadn't in a while! She soon arrived at the cottage and landed on a windowsill. Hoping to see anyone or even the person she was supposed to deliver the letter too. Her master had seemed so urgent...

David,

I was uh...
Hiya... I was wondering if you were busy... And also, to tell you i am really sorry. And, well if you aren't busy, my family isn't home and I'm allowed to have someone come over. I was hoping you would be interested. If not it's okay...

Love,

Shayna Snow

User ImageUser Image
User Image

murruelecreuset

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items