Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
The British Museum ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

Both girls turned to see the rest of the tour group coming around them whispers spilling from their mouths and instantly became angered for their new friend. Well.....it was mostly Tassy. "Oi! You see we're having a conversation here! Back it up! This is an A and C conversation so BUT out!" Appalled her lack of manners the adults, some of which were with children, pulled away whispering about how rude teenagers were today. Tanna sent Zen a sympathetic look but smiled brightly when asked if he could leave his hair. "Whatever makes you feel comfortable Zen." she answered honestly.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:59 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin saw the group and then, he did wish to escape. Then, Tassa came and chased then away. He was shocked and rather flattered. He stopped shaking. He then looked at the two. He felt better with getting drawn then. "Ok. You may draw me if you wish. But, we must sit first". He said. He turned and looked at the things all around him. He was glad he had met them. Truly. But, his leg was starting to hurt bad because he was leaning in it so hard to make sure it did not shake.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
Physical State? Sore leg and a little shaky. Dosent want to move about to much.
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:20 pm

User Image

Tanna nearly jumped into the air so filled with happiness but she did bounce excitedly even when he instructed that they sit first for it. "Sure sure, of course! Anything you'd like!" Tassy just smiled and shook her head at her sister's enthusiasm and helped Zen look for a nearby bench. "There's one over by one of the windows." She pointed making her twin nearly spasm in joy. "Oo! That's going to offer such good lighting and depth! Go, gogogogogo." Tanna immediately began shooing the small group over to it.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:59 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin smiled at the joy he had caused. This girl was so happy over such simple things. And, nether seemed to fear him. Admittedly he had lied about his name. But that did not change much. He walked slowly over, head down in a lazy pose. To most it would seem like he just had a tired walk. But, some would notice how his left leg shook. He bit his lip. The nerve pain was shooting through his left side. But, he did not stop walking. He was used to this pain. He sat down and smiled. His left hand in his pocket just as it had been this whole time. "Ah. I love the sun. This is a lovely spot". He said. His skin was far to pale under this light. Like someone who never went out side.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 pm

User Image

Tanna eagerly walked over to the bench with her book and pencil still clenched in her hands and the moment Zen made himself comfortable she began to draw. Knowing better than to bother her while she drew Tassy merely took the spot next to the boy and smiled at his obvious love of the sun. "Maybe if you went out into it more the sun could love you back." she chuckled motioning to his pale skin.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:43 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin laughed softly along with the Tassa. He knew to stay still and did. Do still it was a little odd. He replied, but when he did his lips nearly moved. "I wish I could. But my work leaves such leaders time minimal at best". He said. It was the truth. However, it was far from the full truth. His house was always dark outside and in. He also was much to scared of seeing hiss their when he left to go outside. Because of this he stayed In His room, making potions or reading. Today his mother had been away. He stated, posed, happily. However, his jacket shifted, revealing about an inch of his left hand and its scars along with the top of his wand case.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 pm

User Image

Tassy nodded before silently wondering what work it could be that kept him inside all the time. Before she could ask he shifted revealing his hand and...a case. It looked like a...but it couldn't be right? What were the odds?! Looking around to make sure none were around them she finally popped her question. "Zen, are you a wizard?" Tanna, not listening to their conversation, was completely focused on her art. She was so close to being finished, he pencil was practically flying on the paper.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:11 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was focused in the way the light felt when Tassa popped another big question. However, due to his former suspicions about charms on his clothing, he was not shocked. "Yes. I am. Are you witches?". He asked, not moving still. He did not know how she could tell as he was not moving. He felt some cool air blow against his hand however and, somehow, he became even more still. He cursed under his breath.
Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:17 pm

User Image

Tassy shook her head to Zen's question while inwardly praising her deduction. Take that Sherlock! "No, me an' Tanna are both squibs. It's why we're both getting Mastery's in our fields although, if I'm really honest, even if I did have magic I'd still master music. I can pretty much say the same for Tanna." When she heard him curse ever so slightly she was about to question him on it but her twin had jumped up with her excited sparkle in her eye. "Done! Zen you are an amazing model and you make an even amazing portrait." The young artist proudly displayed her work hoping to cheer her new friend up about his looks.

Potrait

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:34 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin listened. He was surprised to learn they were squibs. He had never met any squibs that he knew of. It was odd, but his like for them grew when he learned they knew of magic. He was going to get his masters in potions so he assumed he should not judge them. He was about to reply when Tanna showed the portrait. His eyes grew wide and he shook his head. He just could not understand blast he checked he looked much worse then that. Tanna had made him look like a.. Like..like a normal human. "But...I don't look like that...it's to..normal.... Last I checked... My face was...rounder and...". The fact that he had not taken a single glance in a mirror in over three years may have become apparent now. His shock was less at his lack if scars and more at how his face looked so normal.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

User Image

Tanna looked at him with sadness in her eyes. When was the last time he looked at himself in the mirror? she thought. "You are normal and I bet your face isn't as round because you're not eating as well as you did." her tone was calm and soothing with a hint of disapproval. She-like her mother-did not like the idea of someone going hungry. Tassy was still looking at Zen looking at himself thinly veiled curiosity. "When was the last time you actually looked at yourself in the mirror Zen?" Tanna inwardly rolled her eyes at her twin's lack of tact.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was tracing the line of his face in the drawing. He could not believe it. He was just looming at it. He heard their questions and felt no need to lie. He was just so at ease. Normally he would lie and say many different grunt replies. But he didn't. "I don't really like food. To easy for my mother to hide potions in". He said, still looking. His right hand came up to feel his face. "October 15th,my 5th year of school. Boys bathroom. I tripped and hit the sink so I looked at my face. I stayed there got 20 minutes". He said. He did not realize he was rambling. He was almost entranced. If he had seen him self on the street, he would not have stopped and stared.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 pm

User Image

Both sisters got upset over what Zen had said but each focused on different parts. "What do you mean about your mother? She really hides potions in your food?! That's awful, it could kill you!" Tassy was outraged at this unknown woman. Even she knew that, and she had not a drop of magic in her! "You hit the sink? Were you hurt badly? Is that why you stopped and stared?" Tanna couldn't understand what else he could be staring at for twenty minutes unless he hurt himself.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:45 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin stopped tracing, suddenly what he had said dawning on him. He cursed again under his breath. He knew lying now would just sound pathetic. But, he would have to clarify. "Yes. She does. To test my potion detecting and cure making ability... I have gotten much better at it". He said. He smiled at them to reassure them. He shook his head. "No. I just had not looked in the mirror to long before then..I don't like the mirror....". He said honestly. In fact, he hated looking in the mirror. That showed on his face.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 pm

User Image

Tassy narrowed her eyes at Zen's reassurance, still not liking anything about the situation. But she couldn't really say anything;they had just met! It wasn't like they were long lost pals, but rest assured when they knew each other a bit longer she would pull the truth from him. With her pliers if needed. Tanna was thinking the same thing, albeit in a nice calmer less homicidal way. "Alright..." "If you're sure..." both sisters spoke at the same time each giving their own smile and grin while inwardly planning on ways to make him comfortable enough to talk. Tanna was looking at the way Zen kept staring at his portrait and felt a sort of pride, not in her art but in the way it made her new friend so happy. "You should keep it, it looks like it means more to you than it will me." she said with a smile.

Ura the rainbow King

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces