Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[I/T] Unicorn Hunts Refugee Herd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 pm
FUN, she says... like this is something that occupies my thoughts day in and day out. You're view of fun is skewed. >[

Just let me color pretty ponies, THAT'S fun!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:28 pm
ninja  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:11 pm
-hugs the ninja- :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm
Hiya! This sounds like a really cool idea. 3nodding I wish I had a unicorn that would fit it, or enough gold to custom one. *thinks about questing for one* ninja  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:02 pm
o: Well hello there~

Yeees. We've got quite a lot of information about them, it's just... stuck in our brains at the moment. |D By all means, any questions or comments are always welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:12 pm
I assume that if I were to custom in there would have to be/could be some bodily harm as a physical trait? Such as Cir's arrows and such and like Dal's neck? (this has probably been answered somewhere in some way, I just haven't read all the way through yet. :3)  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:15 pm
Well, not necessarily like the arrows or the collars. Scars do just fine, but you're honestly welcome to scar your Unicorn as much as you like without killing it xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:21 pm
Lol, that makes it sound so terrible. xD But I like the kind of eerie look they have. Haha.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm
Also, you don't have to injure your Soquili at all to be classified as one of these unicorns. It's more the background of the character that matters. :)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:32 pm
Gotcha. :3
I have no concept whatsoever right now. Lol. Just musing on things. heart  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:43 pm
It's not terrible, it's just character development! :'D

Go on, Sesshy. Tell them how many characters I've maimed for the pure sake of character development.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:50 pm
.... Somany.
I think I have two max xD

Butanyway! We're also open to other breeds in the herd. Would just love for it to be mainly Unicorns <3

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:58 am
I enjoy mentally, emotionally, and physically destroying my characters, thank you very much. :I  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:26 pm
Still messing with colors and such, but what do you guys think? :3

The Horrors...
Username: Baby Pandah

Soquili Name: Sile (Irish Gaelic name meaning "the blind one")
Soquili Temper: Sultry, subtle, sulky, cold, something along these lines, help?

Appearance:

xxxxxx Base Colour(s): I'm thinking perhaps silvery grey
xxxxxx Eyes: No eyes. They'll either be bloody gaping holes covered with a cloth or will be stitched together.
xxxxxx Hair:Black or darker grey mane.
xxxxxx Horn: Black or dark grey, a bit longer than most and slightly split at the end.
xxxxxx Accessories: Probably a blindfold/cloth to cover her eyes.

Personality: Sile cannot see and is therefore rather cautious of the world, she places all of her trust in her sister's ability to see for her while providing her sister with the ability to speak. The sisters have an odd sort of bond in which they can feel and express each other's thoughts like many twins can. Though she is blind she doesn't let it get to her and is perfectly comfortable speaking to and meeting others (if they are worthy of meeting her. Like Cir, she's probably going to be pretty racist/haughty, even though she can't see.)

Background: Sile and her sister Sine are twins. I'm thinking something along the lines of they used to be siamese twins, joined at the side/ the hip and they were forcefully removed from each other somehow. They will each have a scar on their side.

Sile lost her eyes and Sine lost her mouth/voice when they were both still joined together, and at a very young age so that they were able to develop a bond together in which they could maneuver by seeing and speaking for each other.

Do you have any rp examples? (Links): n/a.

Plot Ideas: I have no idea as of right now.

Name Ideas: Irish/Gaelic for home town = bhaile dúchais
Arakhora – ‘Those Who Protect The Forest' (elvish)
safe country = tír shábháilte (Gaelic)

Something along those lines? Lol Idunno.
Totem Ideas/Additions:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Horrors...
Username: Baby Pandah

Soquili Name: Sine (Gaelic name meaning "God's gracious gift")
Soquili Temper: Fearful, panicky, jumpy, something along these lines, help?

Appearance:

xxxxxx Base Colour(s): I'm thinking perhaps silvery grey.
xxxxxx Eyes: Bright white
xxxxxx Hair: White upswept mane that has a kind of glow to it, same white in the hooves and tail and horn
xxxxxx Horn: Glowy white. Longer than most and split at the tip.
xxxxxx Accessories: Either no mouth/ a stitched together mouth or a spiky/cruel looking muzzle that cannot be removed. Or both. Dunno.

Personality:Sine is always on edge, there is constantly fear in her eyes as she is always looking around for her sister, always making sure things are safe. She is much more fragile than her sister and is the less dominant of the two, however she is the more understanding and accepting of the two. If she could speak she would say kind and comforting things to others rather than cruel or severe things like her sister does.

Background: Sile and her sister Sine are twins. I'm thinking something along the lines of they used to be siamese twins, joined at the side/ the hip and they were forcefully removed from each other somehow. They will each have a scar on their side.

Sile lost her eyes and Sine lost her mouth/voice when they were both still joined together, and at a very young age so that they were able to develop a bond together in which they could maneuver by seeing and speaking for each other.

Do you have any rp examples? (Links): n/a.

Plot Ideas: I have no idea as of right now.

Name Ideas: See above.
Totem Ideas/Additions:

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:49 pm
Ohh, I actually really like the plot/background ideas you could do with your girls. <3

Now I know it's not noted on the first page just yet, but the forest these unicorns come is not very safe, they're constantly hunted by humans to be possessions for the nobles, or skinned for their pelt and horn. So at first I wasn't sure how exactly these two could fit in, but with thought I could personally see them having been the failed result of humans trying to breed Unicorns. It would explain how they got separated/the stitchings.
Though that's just a little idea I had, I'd love to hear what you think of how they could fit in. :D

Now Ducky had a few questions about Sine specifically, like how she eats with her mouth sewn shut? That also made me curious if she actually can't speak or if it's the stitching (Or muzzle) keeping her from it?

Baby Pandah

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces