Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Prefects' Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:23 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up when Cersei's words hitched. Usually, the other girl was eloquent, no matter what. Gold eyes looked into violet, for about three seconds. Rem lost her nerve, staring into the hypnotic eyes. Her heart seemed to flutter, sending a shiver down the small girl's spine. when Cersei kissed her head, Remy instantly looked up. A small, shaking hand touched the spot where the other girls lips had pressed. Her cheeks went darker as she stared beseechingly into her friend's eyes.

"C-Cersei...."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:31 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Sheepishly, she bit her lip, her lilac eyes darted down immediately into the colorful oasis. She didn’t know what to say as Remy stuttered over her words and darted those ferocious eyes up at her, but now, such a soft honey golden hue. The fingers wrapped around her waist still teased the flesh, massaging in soft circles around her waist and hips and gently glided a painted nail across the hem of the edge of her panties teasingly. ”Hmmmm?” She whispered softly and raised her eyes to meet her friends once again with an almost innocent stare.

It was hard to hide the smile creeping on her face.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Close to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:41 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ squeaked at the movement, not knowing what to do. Her gaze dropped as she blushed, shivering a bit. "Erm... Nothing, I suppose." Her head was spinning with thoughts and emotions. Gold eyes closed as the smaller girl tried to focus. Her heart was beating fast, so she lifted a hand to settle against her sternum. Short, hiccupy breaths sounded for a moment, until it evened out. Her heart slowed a bit, but not much, and her head stopped spinning as badly. Wandless Magic class had helped her a ton when it came to focus, despite her ADHD. When her brain was under control, gold eyes opened and peeked up at Cersei.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:52 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Her fingers never ceased as she eyed her friend, concern riddled in her eyes, and for a moment, she froze. Halting all movement, she rose a manicured brow towards Remy and tried to read her face, she could tell she was, embarrassed, maybe? Or shy? Or perhaps unsure of everything? She didn’t want to pressure her! Cersei… well…. She actually really liked her. She chewed her lip and let her other hand twirl with Remy’s hair, curling it gently around her finger. ”Are… are you sure?” Cersei insisted, giving her a soft squeeze on her upper thigh. Right now, it was hard to stop chewing on her lips as her mind reeled in a million directions. Her heart fluttered and her blood rushed to her core, igniting a fire deep within her.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Close to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:57 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked back toward her friend. Cersei looked worried, so Rem shook her head lightly. "I-I'm fine. Just had the hiccups." She glanced down to see Cersei twirling her hair. Maybe because the wolf left it down? That had to be why. It was a tic, and her hair was tied up! Remy rubbed her nose, blinking. She couldn't stop staring into the captivating violet eyes before her.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:04 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She nodded slowly, eagerly believing any explanation given to her as she twirled that lock of hair. The hot water steamed around them as the golden faucets continue to pour out water to fill the vast pool. Vivacious colors of pinks and purples and yellows sparkled in the water like a sunrise and Cersei couldn’t help but bring a soft smile to her lips. Despite how nervous she was, and how nervous Remy was, she was still so…. Happy.

She bit her lip carnally, glancing over at Remy and her submerged hand began to rub her petite friends waist, her thumb slowly massaging into the flesh with a gentle touch. Suddenly, she parted her lips to speak, but not a sound spurred forth—

Instead, she leaned forward and pressed her warm lips against Remy’s softly, hesitantly, and, for once in her life…. Fearful of rejection.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Close to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blushed again, smiling a bit at the other girl. Suddenly, lips connected hers, causing her brain to backpedal. This was... Cersei? Or had she initiated it? Thoughts spun maddeningly in her head, sending a dizzying effect through the wolf. Out of nowhere, Remy was kissing back, arms sliding around the other girl's back. Eyes closed, the girl could care less if they were seen. She didn't care anymore. Anyone could walk in, and she wouldn't care. She would just stay there, kissing the other girl until one of them pulled back.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Shock, she could feel it tingling on her lips and she felt it stirring in the air as Remy froze, and it seemed like ages before her arms finally wrapped around her own waist and melted into the embrace. Soft fingers gently coddled the wolf’s face before sliding her nails through her friend’s long hair passionately, deepening the kiss that Remy willingly submitted into. Her heart was pounding in her ears and she could feel her breath building against the trap in her throat as their lips tangled together. Before she knew, Cersei pulled away, she had to, to take a quiet sharp breath and meet violet with gold, and all the while, her fingers were still cupping her face tangled in her hair, and caressing her waist. ”I…”

She didn’t know what to say, and a fire burned in her cheeks as she blushed and looked down. Should she apologize? Should she kiss her again? Should she explain herself? Hell, she just didn’t know.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Close to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ kissed back eagerly, enjoying the gentle touches. When Cersei pulled away, gold eyes looked into violet almost... longingly. As the taller girl failed to speak, the wolf attempted. "Cer.. I-I've liked you for a while now. I mean... you're my best friend that's not family, b-but... I like you... different?" Her cheeks went red as she realized what she wanted to say. She didn't like Cersei as a friend... She... liked her. The older girl swallowed hard, then looked back at Cersei. She had to finish her thoughts. She had to know. Any waiting would drive her mad.

"Cersei... Will you be my girlfriend?"

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:43 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Bright, sincere lilac eyes flashed with a wave of emotions, wavering as she stared Remy deep into her gold eyes and her jaw dropped and her voice was frozen in her lungs, she almost couldn’t breathe. She didn’t know what to say. She’d never been able to picture herself in a relationship before, she’d…. She’d never been able to connect, not in that way, she’d always get bored of the boys she’d ever been with and met. Most importantly, she didn’t want this to ruin her friendship with Remy if anything did happen. But feeling her friends anticipation rising higher and higher, Cersei did the only think she could think to do. Snog the breath out of her. Both hands rose to seize her jawline, leaning in close as her lips crashed onto hers passionately as she turned her friend around to face her fully, still sitting in her lap in the midst of bubbles. ”Of course,” she managed to breathe out several seconds later with an impish smile on her lips as she realized the position they were in.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Under Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gasped as her lips were claimed. After what seemed like ages, they pulled apart. A fiery blush was lit on Remy's cheeks, making the girl seem younger almost. When Cersei agreed, Remy could do nothing but hug her tight. A smile lit up the girl's face as she pulled away, a brightness to her eyes. "Thanks, Cer." Rem pulled her new girlfriend into another hug, then pulled just far enough away to kiss her. After she had done that, she simply cuddled into her. For the first time in a while, the werewolf seemed content. She had someone to be able to vent to, someone to share a connection with. Not saying she didn't love Heather, but that was different. Heather was a sister, whereas Cersei was... well... a girlfriend. Rem couldn't wait to tell her sister what had happened to make the gold eyed girl happy again.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

A soft giggle escaped her lips in a bare whisper sifting through the hot steam melting around them in the open air; Remy’s cheeks flushed crimson rouge, she was so nervous, it was so adorable! Before she knew it, her new girlfriend had enraptured her in a hug and thanked her, but why? Still, she wrapped both arms around Remy’s waist and pulled her closer, lounging back against the wall of the bubble bath oasis in a curled embrace. She bit her lip teasingly, and her mind flashed with a million curiosities as she glanced at Remy, up and down. ”Don’t be silly, you don’t have to thank me,” she giggled again, gracing a small kiss on the top of Remy’s head. ”Just be happy, okay?”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Under Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled as she cuddled into Cersei. After a while, the teen nearly dozed off, contentment about her. She didn't know what woke her up, maybe some mental trigger, maybe a noise in the pipes, but she did wake. The girl reached for her watch and gasped at the time. It had gotten so late! "Cer! Wake up! We need to get to the Common Room. It's really late! Come on!" The shorter girl scrambled from the tub, then pulled a fluffy towel around herself. She handed another to her girlfriend, then offered a hand to help her up. Once Cer was out, Rem grabbed a separate towel just to wrap her long hair in. Next, she slid into her clothes, not concerned by them getting wet. She had managed to get ready in just a couple minutes, even though she looked quite disheveled.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked into the bath, crying. The former Captain stared into the mirror on the wall, trying to remember who she used to be. So happy, so carefree, then this year came along. What had happened? What had changed her? She pushed her jacket off, then looked at her arm. Scars showed easily to her extrasensory eyes, but two were brighter than the rest. The spots where she'd been bitten into by Jason were easily visible to everyone, yet no one had asked about them. She stared at them numbly, letting her teary eyes gloss over. After a few minutes of just standing there, she looked into the mirror again. She was a ******** monster now, but she couldn't do anything about it, could she? She slipped her wand out of her pocket, then stared at it. She rooted through her pocket again until she found a small compact mirror. After a few quick spells, it had been transfigured into a small blade. Remy's other hand moved like an automaton, slowly releasing the long hair she'd cherished for years. She grabbed a small piece in her hand, then sliced it, right by her ear. Piece by piece she cut the hair, leaving long strands curled up around her feet. When she was finished, she looked again into the mirror. Gold eyes, once bright and revered shimmered dully at her. Her wand now pointed at her face, she cast more spells. Within seconds a pair of dull blue eyes looked back at her. It wasn't good enough. She used magic to call to her something she hadn't needed in years. She looked at the thin pair of glasses in her hand, then nodded. Pointing the wand at herself again, she cast another spell, before dropping her wand. Remy could barely see, but she was successful. She was returning, wasn't she? She could do this. She could return human. It couldn't be that hard. After putting her glasses on, she glanced at her wand. she had to know a spell. There had to be some way! Maybe... maybe... She just needed to use what killed a werewolf. Werewolves hated silver. She just needed to find some. Then she could be human again. She would be just like her family and what was left of her friends. Unfortunately, she didn't carry silver, nor did she know a spell to turn something into such. She glared into the mirror, ready to prove to the world that she didn't need them. She didn't need anyone. She was a monster, and she'd probably die that way.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darius came into the bathroom with Ver in hand, He wanted to show her how stupidly big the bath was. Like really did a bath really need to be this big, you can fit all the prefects in it and then some. He had also wanted to have a bit of alone time with his girlfriend. "Well here it is." He said with a bit of a smile.
{OoC:}

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces