Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Mitchell Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Home

Grace was sitting up in the attic reading another one of her books that was beyond her age level. Regardless she was reading it like she a pro at least that’s what Leonette would say if she’d been in the room at the time. It wasn’t until she heard a noise outside that her attention was stolen away from it. The noise was really in fact voices both very familiar. “Leo!” Grace exclaimed closing her book and tossing it next to her before rushing off down the ladder, into the hall, down the stairs and through the front door.

“Leo you’re back! How was school?” Grace called out as she raced over and tackled her older sister with a hug. “Hey Gracie it was good, where’s Mir?” Leonette asked. “I don’t know…” Grace answered before seeing her dad. “Daddy! What are you doing home?” she asked going from her sister to tackling her dad with a hug. “Hello there jellybean I had to pick up your sister so I decided to take the day off early.” George told her lifting her up off the ground. “Daddy!” Grace cried out happily before finally being placed back onto the ground.

Grace then turned back to Leonette who was looking around wondering where her sister was. “So what was Hogwarts really like? Who won the Quidditch cup? Who won the House cup? Did you get to play in any of the games?” Grace started asking a hundred questions. “Why don’t you hang with dad for a bit and I’ll tell you all about it later when we’re all together okay? I’m going to go find Mira.” Leonette proposed. “Alright… come on dad.” Grace said racing off to the front door. “I’m coming.” He told her as he grabbed Leonette’s things and headed off after his youngest daughter.

With: Leo, Daddy

Wearing: I believe

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

Mira was in the backyard listening to her music at practically full blast when her sister arrived home. So naturally she didn’t hear a thing as she sang to herself well drawing a flower in her sketch book. Luckily she wasn’t hard to find as Leonette headed for the back and soon found her sister leaning underneath a tree. She smiled to herself as she listened to her sister sing along with the song she was listening to.

“Someone’s gotten better while I’ve been away.” Leonette spoke up when she had finished singing and was then looking at what random song had come on next. “Oh! Leo…” Mira said a little surprised. “I see you’re back.” She said pulling the headphones from her ears. “Yeah just for the summer. How did you and Grace do without me?” Leonette asked. “Fine… she stayed out of my way and I stayed out of hers. Did our own things really…” she answered. Leonette was surprised to hear that they didn’t fight while she was away. She was sure that was what was going to happen without her parental supervision.

Mira collected her things and got up from her spot. “So are you going to stand there like an idiot or are you coming inside too?” she asked her older sister. “Yeah right…” Leonette answered her back following her into the house where she was sure she’d be question once again by Grace.

With: Leonette

Wearing: Birthstone Summer

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:27 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Prefect ~ Dating Sun

Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

User ImageUser Image Location: Mitchell's Home

Chloe pretty much grabbed her guitar and left the house. She needed to get out of the house before she lost it on David even more. What she said deep down she knew was very wrong of her but from what she knew of her brother it was the truth. Sadly that wasn’t how he was today and Chloe was too blind to see it. She had no idea that her little brother was growing up. Knocking on the door to her cousin’s house Chloe hoped Leonette would be home or at least Grace. If anything little Gracie could distract her. However she did come to see Leonette she had a promise to keep from what she remembered. Luckily it was in fact Leonette would to the door.

“Hey Chloe, what brings you here?” Leonette asked as she pulled the door all the way open and stepped aside to let her cousin in. “I thought I could keep my promise and well I needed to get out of the house.” Chloe answered. “Oh David bothering you again?” she asked as she closed the door and headed for the living room. “Uh hum.” she said nodded her head her voice hinting annoyance. “I see… What he do?” Leonette knew if she kept asking she’d get to the bottom of what was really bothering Chloe.

Chloe took a seat before looking over at Leonette. “He’s Prefect. Out of all the Gryffindors he’s Prefect. David doesn’t know anything about responsibility and he sure as hell doesn’t have any work ethic. If he did then maybe I could get him to actually study. All I ever get from his is how Remy would understand. Well I’m sorry I’m not Remy the one who can do no harm.” Chloe blurted out. “I’m sorry Leo I didn’t mean to say that. I have nothing against Remy I don’t know what came over me…” she added realizing by the look on cousin’s face that she’d acted very much unlike herself.

“It’s fine… just wasn’t expecting you to say all that.” Leonette said. “But I have to say David does know about responsibility and he does have a work ethic you just don’t see it.” She told her. “Are we talking about the same kid?” Chloe asked her. Leonette nodded before continuing on. “He’s always working hard to get better as Seeker and he’s always right on time for practices.” She told her cousin. “How about outside of Quidditch?” she questioned her. “There’s more to life then Quidditch.” Leonette thought about it for a minute. “Last year David studied all the time for Transfigurations and Potions. Remy helped him out to get his Potions grade up and he’s even getting help this summer for Transfigurations.” She explained. “From who…?” Chloe asked curiously. Who could possibly be helping him out? “Remy’s brother Romy apparently he knows a thing or two about the subject.”

Suddenly it occurred to Chloe that maybe she didn’t really know her brother as much as she thought she did. “Okay maybe I was too hard on him earlier. I’ll make it up to him.” She said looking to Leonette wishing she hadn’t made a terrible mistake. “I’m sure he’s fine despite what you might have said to him. For now how about you teach me a thing or two about playing the guitar?” Leonette suggested. “It’s a deal.”

Chloe

Wearing: Summer Flower
_________

Leonette

Wearing: Summer Burgundy
_________

With: Each other
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:37 pm
The Mitchell Family...

George///////////////Leonette//////////////Mira//////////////////Grace////////
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Muggle Liaison Office////Gryffindor////////Nine Years Old////Seven Years Old//

Leonette had been bothered pretty much all day by her sisters. It was almost as if they were up to something because they were working really hard to get along. Then again maybe they were just being nice for her birthday. "Leo what are you doing?" Grace asked her older sister. "I'm looking through my potions book why?" she asked. "You're studying on your birthday? Are you ill?" Mira asked her almost concerned for her older sister. "Just cause it's my birthday doesn't mean I don't still look over material." Leonette answered her.

"Um Leo... if there was one thing you could have for your birthday what would it be?" Grace asked. "I would take a trip back in time to see mom again." Mira chimed in. "Mira." Leonette eyed her sister before looking back to Grace. "Gracie I have everything I want besides I told dad a week ago we can't afford anything and I'd rather it be left to you guys." she answered. Grace knew her sister was going to say that. Lucky for Mira Grace hadn't been paying attention to her really.

It wasn't until the front door opened that Leonette got up from her spot in the attic. She had originally been looking out the window but with the sudden interruption she hadn't noticed her father coming home. It was a good thing to because he had her present with him. "Girls I'm home." he called through the house. "Dad's home…? I thought he had to work..." Leonette was confused as she headed down stairs with her sisters.

"Dad what are you..." But Leonette never got to finish her question when she saw the box in his hands. "What's that?" she asked as she stared at the box. Both Grace and Mira stood next to their father. "It's your birthday present." Gracie told her. "So open it already." Mira told her upfront. "But I said..." she started. "I know what you said Leo but it's your birthday you only turn twelve once." George said.

Reluctantly Leonette took the box and took a seat on one of the chairs in the living room. Slowly ripping it open she stared in shock at the contents inside. "A Nimbus 2010..." Leonette said as she took it out of the box. "Do you like it?" Grace asked her. "Yeah it's great." she said with a nod as Mira came over to see it up close. "That's some present Leo." Mira admitted. She had to admit it was pretty cool. "Thanks guys you're the best I can't wait to tell all my friends."

Stats'

George: Happy & Hopeful
Leonette: Happy... confused
Mira: Curious
Grace: Excited

Who we're with: Each other

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image

Grace was sitting in the living room on the couch reading a book. She was content reading the many random subjects she found around the house. Today she was reading about dog training. Yes, it would be an odd topic for one that didn't even have a dog. However Grace was curious and she'd seen it at the library and figured it wouldn't hurt to read it.

After what seemed like hours Grace decided to put her book down which she had managed to get about half way and go find her sister. Grace cautiously went on the hunt for Mira knowing that any attempt at making conversation could end in her getting her head bitten off.

Soon after beginning her hunt Grace found her sister upstairs in the attic area of her sisters' bedroom. Climbing up the ladder she stopped at the top just high enough for her head to pop into view. "Mira... can I come up?" she asked with great care. It was obvious that Mira was listening to music and sketching something in her sketch book but Grace didn't want to over stay her welcome however brief it happened to be.

With: Mira

Wearing: Green and Black

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:34 am
User Image

Mira had been sitting upstairs in the attic over hang looking out the window when her sister poked her head up. It was raining and the faint sounds for thunder could be heard rolling in the distance. She sure hoped the power wouldn’t go out. Going back to her drawing for only a second she was interrupted by her sister. “Mira… can I come up?” Rolling her eyes Mira sighed before answering her. “If you must…” she said with annoyance.

That was enough for Grace to convince her to climb the rest of the way up the ladder. “What are you sketching?” she asked sitting across from her older sister. “Nothing, just the weather…” Mira answered looking back out the window at the water droplets on the window. “I’m sure dad is miserable because of it.” She commented. Despite her father not being around much she did know he hated rain. “Yeah well it’s good for the plants.” She spoke up before returning to her sketch. “Mira… its fall the plants are dormant they don’t need rain at this time of year.” Grace corrected her sister. Sadly she got no response after that except for a glare in her direction.

With: Grace

Wearing: Floweral

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

Leonette was pacing the floor of her bedroom deep in thought. She didn't know whether to contact David or not. Should she risk their friendship and say what she felt or should she keep it to herself. She guessed she had all summer to figure that out but what if she saw him over the summer? What then? Would she be able to keep it a secret?

Leonette wasn't sure of anything and her sisters' were bound to question her eventually on her odd behaviour. "You're going to fall down to the living room." Mira suddenly told her older sister. Leonette jumped forgetting completely that her sister had even been up there. "Made you jump." Mira said smugly. "Did not..." Leonette said finally sitting down on her bed.

"What's your problem?"
Mira asked as she leaned over the edge of the attic. "Nothing..." Leonette said in defeat as she collapsed onto the bed. 'What should I do...?'

With: My sister Mira

Wearing: All dressed up...

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

Mira watched her older sister collapse on the bed before sitting back up. After sitting in silence for a few minutes she climbed down to her sister and took a seat on her bed next Leonette. “What’s your problem?” Mira asked again. “I already told you nothing…” Leonette answered still staring at the ceiling. “You really expect me to buy that?” she questioned her. “I’m not really selling anything…” she replied before glancing over at her younger sister.

“Look why don’t you just tell me what’s really bothering you before Grace comes up here and questions you a million times harder than I am?” Mira suggested. This was her last attempt at even making it sound like she cared. “Even if Grace does ask I’m not going to tell because it’s nothing to be concerned about.” Leonette explained. “Fine sorry I tried to care even a little.” She said sliding off her bed and heading for the door. “On second thought I’m not sorry.” Mira added before leaving the bedroom.

Leonette watched her sister leave the room before looking back at the ceiling. “You wouldn’t understand anyways…” she muttered to herself. Where was a mother figure when you needed her…?

With: My sister Leonette

Wearing: Purple and Yellow

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
Annabella
David Sinclair League's Owl

Annabella as an owl could be fairly confident about a few things in her life. No matter where she stayed if she wasn't at Hogwarts, her owner David never used her to mail letters. And, over the Summer if she was in London those almost hairless monsters they kept at pets would give her the evil eye and if David was at the Avery Manor he was irritable to say the least. So, when Annabella perched on the window sill of the guest room David always used at the Avery Manor she was curious to see him sit down with writing supplies and take forever to write even the first few words of the letter he composed. Patiently the owl had waited for almost an hour and a half before the letter was attached to her and David gave her an address: the Mitchell home in Ackerley.
Addressed to Leonette Mitchell:
Summer 2026
Leo,

xxxSorry for bothering you this early in the summer but I wanted to let you know in the off chance if you wish to contact me this summer: due to various matters Annabella will be in my sister's care at the Avery Manor. I'll actually be returning London sooner than I thought: necessary affairs regarding me were sorted quite quickly. I'll be limited to sending Muggle Post or using owls from the post office in Diagon Alley after this letter.
David Sinclair League
Oh, I can also be contacted via my personal phone starting mid day tomorrow if you want. The number is: XXX-XXX-XXXX

murruelecreuset

{OoC: So, Leo has the opportunity to contact him and make use of his contact info if she wants or not sweatdrop And your own availability of course.}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:44 am
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Reserve Chaser

User Image
Mira Ani Mitchell
Unsorted First Year

Leonette had been helping Grace with finding a book of hers from school when Annabella had arrived. She however was not the first to see the owl. Mira had been walking through the house when she noticed the owl fly through an open window. Stopping mid walk she stared at it for a moment before going hearing her sister's voice. Looking she saw her older sister Leonette.

"Annabella." Leonette said going over to the salt and pepper bird. Taking the letter she traded the owl, letter for treats. "What's David writing to me about?" she asked Annabella before opening it. However she didn't get to read it before Mira snatched it out of her hand. "Mira! Give that back!" Leonette shouted.

Mira smirked as she waved the letter in her hand. "Who's David? He your boyfriend?" she asked teasingly as she taunted her sister. "He's not my boy friend and he's none of your business!" Leonette replied angrily. She just wanted the letter back. Trying to steal it back Mira dodged before racing off. Leonette wasn't far behind her, chasing her for the letter that David had so nicely sent her.

It took Grace coming around the corner to trip Mira up. That gave enough time for Leonette to steal back the letter and put a smile back on her face. “Thanks Gracie.” She said with a smile. “You’re welcome.” She said not knowing what she had interrupted. “What’s going on?” she asked curiously. “Nothing…” Mira retorted as if saying mind your own business. “Mira’s just stealing letters.” Leonette replied before quickly reading it over.

‘He’s coming home early.’ Leonette thought quickly rushing back over to Annabella. “Hey girl if I send you back with a letter can you make sure it gets to David?” she asked the owl before writing a reply.

------
To David League

David,

You don't have to apologize, it's great to hear from you. To be honest I'm super happy you'll be home early because truthfully my sister is driving me crazy. I'll definitely be sure to use your contact number. Oh since you're back early I'm going to be in the area in the next three days. You know if we want to hang I'd be happy to stop by. I'll be sure to call you sometime tomorrow afternoon to confirm.

Though, I'll warn you now my sisters might be with me.

Leo

------

Leonette

Wearing: Casual flower
_________

Mira

Wearing: Casual
_________

With: Each other, Grace

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 am
User Image

Grace didn't understand what was going on. All she heard was yelling. Then when she went to investigate Mira practically ran into her. 'A letter?' Grace didn't understand what the big deal was her sister getting a letter. "Who's writing to you?" she asked curiously. "Her boyfriend." Mira teased getting a glare from her older sister. "He is not my boyfriend!" Leonette retorted before looking back at her youngest sister.

"His name's David and he's just a friend."
Leonette answered her. "You have lots of friends at school right?" Grace asked. "Yes, Gracie I do." she replied. "Then why don't any of them come around?" Mira asked with a smirk on her face. Leonette glared at her sister and Grace just stared in shock at what her sister had said. "They're just busy that's all." Mira could be so mean.

With: Leonette and Mira

Wearing: All in Pink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home (following day)

Leonette had been super excited for today. She had David's number and she had written him saying she was going to call him the following day in the afternoon. Although she was excited about calling him to arrange plans, Leonette was also far too excited to sit still. She had spent the morning doing everything and anything around the house. It came to the fact that she'd made the house spotless and fixed lunch that she stood staring at the clock.

"You know staring doesn't make time go any faster." Grace told her sister as she looked up from her book. "I know it slows it." Leonette answered. "Actually it doesn't do that either, it only feels like it." she replied before going back to her book. "Right, that's what I meant." Leonette turned away from the clock before grabbing lunch for her younger sister. Putting it in front of the girl the Gryffindor smiled. "Sure looks yummy." Grace said putting her book down before digging in.

Leonette took the book and realized it was her potions book. "You learning anything?" she asked her sister. "Sure loads of stuff. It's very informative." Grace replied before going on and on about one of the potions in it. By the time she was done talking it was way past noon and hopefully safe to call David.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going to call my friend now."
Leonette said excusing herself and leaving to make a phone call. Dialing the number Leonette waited as the phone rang hopefully he answered. Though question was why wouldn't he? When it was pick up Leonette smiled. "Hello David, it’s Leo. How have you been?" she asked cheerfully. There was no mistaking that Leonette was happier than ever to be talking to David. Clearly she was unfazed by his early owl.

With: Grace

Wearing: Jean and Shirt

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:49 am
User Image

Leonette listened for sound on the other hand when the phone stopped ringing. The first thing she heard was crashing and then chocked back words. When David spoke everything leading up to it made sense. He was so clumsy sometimes. “I take it you were reading?” she said as she smiled happily. Only Grace could see that she seemed exceptionally happy today, hopefully Mira wouldn’t ruin that.

“Wow, she’s that bad?” Leonette asked curiously. It appeared David’s second cousin was one of those cousins you didn’t want to be around. “I’ve been good aside from my sister’s constant complaining. It’s like she’s unable to say something close to being nice.” She explained. Grace smiled knowing all too well it was true, Mira didn’t know how to be nice… or maybe it was that she didn’t want too…

Leonette was still a little irked about the other day but her happiness didn’t waver when David brought up the reason she had called in the first place. “Uh, yeah I did. My father said it would be good for me to have a life outside the house this summer. Guess despite him not being home he notices these things. So, I’m going to be in the neighbourhood so to speak.” She told him brightly. “Thus I was wondering, since you’re back early, would you like to hang out with me?” she asked. “Oh and just so you know, Grace is going to be with me. I can’t say Mira will be though.” She warned.

With: Grace... talking with David via phone

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image

Leonette wasn’t at all surprised. “True and since I haven’t meet her I really couldn’t say.” She said honestly. David was right though no sense worrying about the girl until after school started. “I take it she’s starting this year as well?” she asked realizing that would be the only way she’d be a concern. Guess she really did have something to worry about, what with Mira being the same age as the girl. Oh well, hopefully Mira wouldn’t make things worse for her or David for that matter.

The fourth year realized what she had said to late. Luckily David wasn’t in front of her to notice her face turn red. “Yeah… well… I have reasons…” Leonette said trying to not let on that he was that particular reason. “How do you know you don’t mind them, you haven’t met them yet? They could be like Sapphire.” She commented before getting pelted with questions, luckily she was used to it. Before she could answer any of them though, Grace interrupted. “Who’s Sapphire?” Grace spoke. “Not now Grace I’m on the phone.” Leonette told her younger sister. “Sorry… I just wanted to tell you I can stay home, if you want to see David alone. I don’t have to go.” She told her sister.

Leonette sighed. “Hold that thought.” She told David before looking to her sister. “I promised you Gracie and a promise is a promise.” She told the young blond. “If you’re sure…” Grace said before being told to go back to reading. That was something that got Grace’s attention no matter what was going on in a room.

“Sorry about that. Grace was trying to tell me she’d stay home, which isn’t a bad idea but I promised her I’d take her to the British museum.” Leonette explained. “I guess that sort of answered one of your questions. To answer you’re the other two, I’m staying in London for three days, and as for where I’m tossed between staying at the leaky cauldron or in a hotel closer to the museum.” Secretly they felt the same way. Both wanted time just the two of them but neither wanted to openly say it.

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

“Actions speak louder than words.” Leonette stated. She really did believe that to me true. “Yeah my sister’s kind of the, learn everything type. History, law, complex equations, you name it she’ll want to learn it.” She said leaning up against the wall. “She’s currently reading our potions book.” Not that Leonette minded.

It was a good thing Leonette was leaning against the wall when David offered his place. She had to admit she might have been hoping he’d bring that up. She didn’t want to invite herself to his place that wouldn’t be polite after all. “I have to agree with you.” She said before letting an awkward laugh escape. ‘He just had to mention cats, didn’t he…?’ Leonette thought. It was surprisingly ironic that the one guy she liked had a house full of cats. “Allergic to cats…?” she repeated. “Nah, that’s no problem anyone here.”

‘Good going Leo lie about your allergy.’ Leonette chastised herself. “I’m guessing since you offered I’ll be seeing you in a couple of days.” She said making sure they were on the same page. Staying at a friend’s place would definitely save her the trouble of paying for anything. She’d already thought it was a bad idea to spend money but her father insisted so she knew she couldn’t back out. Now she didn’t have to do that. She could just stay at David’s. A win win really seeing as she got to spend more time with him. What could be better than that?

OOC: We can wrap this part up and flip to them being at David's place if you want. I can't wait to play out Leonette's small problem with cats lol

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces