Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Music Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi nearly burst out into more spiels of giggles at the newcomer's words before catching the bright red face of Bradley and tried to sober up. "S-sorry Bradley, but it kinda was?" he wanted it to be a statement but had it end up as a question as he watched his friend turn redder and redder. After a while a slight pain erupted in the center of his chest and he began to think, is he upset because we were caught like that, or is he upset because someone assumed we were like that?" Gah! These feelings were damned confusing so he merely squashed them lower and turned his attention back towards the boy...who was looking oddly familiar. "I'm Tobi by the way, and my friend here is Bradley. What's your name then?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke snickered at the sight of the both of them looking so flustered. he really had to give them both some credit, though. They were trying to cover something that was going on, and Luke was sure that it was embarrassing for both parties now. When Tobi introduced himself, he frowned. Besides the welcoming feast, where had he seen him before? He just shrugged it off. "Luke's my name. So what precisely were you doing? And have I seen you somewhere before?" He directed the last question at Tobi, since it was going to bug him. He knew him from somewhere. But where?.

User Image
State: Mischievious
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi shrugged with a light grin. "Nothin' much. I was just showin' off a new song I wrote." He didn't like to brag about himself, especially since bragging in his old home environment would've gotten him into some bad trouble with the other kids. When Luke directed his question at him the Hufflepuff stared back determined to figure out where he had seen this kid. "Unless you been over at Wool's Orphanage I'm 'fraid not mate." he answered looking for any type of reaction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana fumbled with the key in her shorts' pocket before finally pulling it out and jamming it into the door's lock. After unlocking it, the girl pushed open the door and led Bradley into the empty room. "Close the door behind you?" she asked, slipping the key back into her pocket and walking up onto the platform they used as a stage.

Sir Spazalots

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:50 am
kiska166

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley nodded as Ariana instructed him to close the door. Hearing it click shut he turned and raised his Camera. "You ready then?" he asked as he moved towards the center of the room. This should be good. I hope she doesn't mind me telling her what to do though... he thought as he adjusted the camera lens.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana nodded, reaching for the microphone. Or maybe Bradley wanted her to sit at the piano instead? "Erm, so, what exactly do you want me to do?" she asked, a hand placed on the microphone's handle while the other one reached up to run her fingers through the red hair. The texture of her hair felt quite a bit like plastic. Perhaps it was time for a haircut? Or maybe she should grow out her natural hair then redye it? Oi, it feels dead, she told herself. After all, it had been a while since her hair was completely healthy. She dyed it red every time she noticed her roots going back or the colour fading, and instead of trimming the ends, she let them grow more and more.

Sir Spazalots

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:20 am
kiska166

User Image

xxxxxxx

hey
I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley thought for a moment. "Perhaps some singing and dancing pictures first?" he asked as he studied the lighting in the room. Hmm, Windows providing natural lighting and shadows. Could be used for some good effects. he thought as he smiled at Ariana. "The important thing if for you to be yourself and just have fun." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana nodded with a smile to show she understood what she was supposed to do. Having fun and being herself were two things she loved to do and was great at doing. "I could perform a song?" she asked hesitantly. The girl had written a new one, but she didn't know if that was exactly what Bradley wanted to be catching her doing. Of course, she expected herself to get lost in the music while singing. That was seemed to happen to her especially if it was a new one that she had been proud of.

Sir Spazalots

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:21 pm
kiska166

User Image

xxxxxxx

hey
I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley smiled. "That seems like an excellent idea!" he said as he adjusted his camera once again. This should be fun. he thought with a smile as he lifted the camera to his face.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana smiled when Bradley approved of her idea. Although winter break passed several weeks ago, the redhead hadn't performed any of the Christmas songs she had written. Even the one she had completely finished had yet to be heard. After a moment to breathe in and out, Ariana began to sing Last Christmas. Sure, it wasn't a completely original song; however, it wasn't a full cover either. The only part of the lyrics that weren't original was the chorus. The rest of it was from her heart.

Sir Spazalots

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:40 pm
kiska166

User Image

xxxxxxx

hey
I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley smiled and snapped pictures as Ariana sang and danced. As she finished he smiled. "You're really good Ari. And thanks! Would you like some copies of the pictures?" he said with a smile. "You know, Tobi wants me to sing in Music Club, but I don't know. I mean he's teaching me a song but how can I sing him a song he taught me and heard me sing before... If I do sing I want it to be something special." he said as he let out a sigh.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

While singing, Ariana had gotten so lost in the music that she hadn't even noticed the flashes that lit up the room with every photo Bradley snapped of her. A large, happy grin showed itself once she finished her performance. The redhead nodded quickly. "Yes, please!" The seventh year loved having photos to look at in the future, especially the ones where she looked genuinely happy and wasn't posing like that on purpose. When the Ravenclaw told her about Tobi and the music club, the prefect smirked in thought until an idea popped into her head. "Ooh, I know!" she chimed. "Why don't we both work on a sing that you can perform for Tobi? Except don't tell him." It didn't matter how long it would take to work on a cover or even write their own song. The Music Club opened for a meeting every week.

Sir Spazalots

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:24 pm
kiska166

User Image

xxxxxxx

hey
I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley smiled and nodded. "That sounds like a great idea. When would you like to start?" he asked happily. "So when we are ready to start I'll have the pictures ready for you." he said with a smile. His hand holding onto the camera as he grinned.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana's eyes lit up when Bradley complimented her idea. She wasn't too bad of a song writer when it came to writing her own music, and she has also been helping some sixth year Gryffindor write one, so she didn't see why helping Bradley would be too tricky. If Bradley and Ariana weren't even going to write one but work on a cover, that would be even easier. All they had to do was incorporate the Ravenclaw's style of performance. "We can start right now, or tomorrow if you prefer?" she asked, not sure what the fourth year wanted to do. When he mentioned the photos, the redhead smiled. "Thanks!" The prefect couldn't wait to finish her Hogwarts collage of photos; sadly, that did mean she would have graduated.

Sir Spazalots

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
DOB: December 25, 2012
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Wearing: His typical Non-Uniform Attire
Dating Leonette Mitchell

After the Slytherin vs. Gryffindor Game

David had end up in the music room, because he could have cared less to stay for the excitement in the stands after the game ended, and it wasn't like he cared for his presence at the game to have been noted. He was annoyed enough that his sister end up finding him so easy in the stands-it was like she had a tracking spell on him or something. Or maybe it was he was just a predictable person. Probably it was just him being predictable and Cathy merely being observant and good at reading people.

He had put on the piano where he sat the music that Leo had given him from the first music club meeting to learn and after a few basic scales began to steadily work through one of the songs measure by measure till it was perfect and then he would repeat all the previous measures in the line. It was one of those constant things that just repetition could create perfection in. And it was distracting. With everything going on and all the potential problems he could picture, being distracted was a nice thing. And watching Slytherin win against Gryffindor didn't exactly count as a proper distraction, especially with his sister chattering away with a Gryffindor reserve player and joking about rooting for Slytherin because it was only reasonable that David would be rooting for Gryffindor because of Leo.

He paused in the middle of a line and let out a long sigh, before picking up the sheet of music and glancing over it and looking at the chords for the next few measures.

murruelecreuset

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces